“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Megan Stevens posted yesterday that they’re staying a ‘little bit longer’ and having another ‘adventure’. Why everything has to be so prissy and twee I don’t know but honestly just keep your ‘holiday adventures’ to yourself love. She did a poll today saying did people want to keep hearing about her holiday or not but said in the same post that loads of people had said they loved her updates. Who are these people??
She’s annoying me as well! How is she still there? How much money do they have. Is her husband paying his staff while the salon is shut.

Reactions: 4
She’s annoying me as well! How is she still there? How much money do they have. Is her husband paying his staff while the salon is shut.
I’m glad it’s not just me that’s annoyed by her. She seems very smug and her and her husband both have a very high opinion of themselves. She’s so lucky to be in warmer weather and to not be in lockdown yet all she does is moan about her baby’s sleeping.

Reactions: 3
Omg I saw this and had a look at her fitness insta.

- back and forth to Dubai
- went before lockdown 3 and openly boasts about boat parties, drinks, events everyday
- PT in NE England but also has showed off about the fact she can continue her business training her clients at home via zoom etc
- has a fitness business page has lots of half naked/ boobs out ‘influential’ posts

so why the duck has she gone to Dubai for ‘work’?!! (I already know the answer)

Best one yet- she had covid in November!
why are they so defensive about it?

because they know that their definition of work isn’t legitimate.

I heard about fitness/p t being a cover for sex work ages ago. They earn very little so supplement it with sex work. If you look at their “portfolios” it’s pretty much gym wear (lingerie) sexy shots. It doesn’t take a genius to work out why they are there.

Reactions: 9
I am sick to death of them talking about how their mental health was affected by staying at home so they had to go to Dubai to cheer themselves up! Do they not think everyone’s mental health is suffering? I don’t know many people who aren’t struggling at the moment. And what about the mental health of the frontliners? How are they feeling working all the hours God sends, loosing so many patients, worrying about taking it home to their families? They can’t go to bleeping Dubai to cheer up can they?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m glad it’s not just me that’s annoyed by her. She seems very smug and her and her husband both have a very high opinion of themselves. She’s so lucky to be in warmer weather and to not be in lockdown yet all she does is moan about her baby’s sleeping.
Yes! You’re not a relatable mum going on a months long holiday in once of the most expensive cities in the world while so many other people are in lockdown or unable to leave their country. Also Dubai freezing elective surgery would include IVF. For someone who was so vocal about her “IVF journey”, have some sympathy for what your freedom of movement has caused. The locals were locked down hard and fast at the start of the pandemic. Their current problem is from travel.

Reactions: 6
Yes! You’re not a relatable mum going on a months long holiday in once of the most expensive cities in the world while so many other people are in lockdown or unable to leave their country. Also Dubai freezing elective surgery would include IVF. For someone who was so vocal about her “IVF journey”, have some sympathy for what your freedom of movement has caused. The locals were locked down hard and fast at the start of the pandemic. Their current problem is from travel.
I totally agree! I also wonder why, with them both being hairdressers, their son’s hair is so messy. People seem to fawn over his hair in her comments and whilst I love curls on little kids he does need a good trim at least.

what happened?
I'm not sure who the girl is. I think she may have been mentioned on here she is a PT out in Dubai. Phil and Holly were grilling her on why she is out there etc.. she just kept saying its to motervate people.

It was infuriating she even used the Be Kind thing and Holly pulled her up on it and said but you aren't being kind to the NHS by breaking the rules. The girl didn't really answer the questions she just kept repeating herself.

Screenshot_20210126-103600_Samsung Internet.jpg

It was this girl

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm not sure who the girl is. I think she may have been mentioned on here she is a PT out in Dubai. Phil and Holly were grilling her on why she is out there etc.. she just kept saying its to motervate people.

It was infuriating she even used the Be Kind thing and Holly pulled her up on it and said but you aren't being kind to the NHS by breaking the rules. The girl didn't really answer the questions she just kept repeating herself.

View attachment 403335

It was this girl
Just so many things wrong with this I don’t even know where to start. You don’t need to be in Dubai to motivate people 😡 in fact I’d go as far to say that if you were a really really good PT you could motivate people from your own living room. I’m just too angry. They know what they’re doing is wrong, they don’t care that it’s wrong, they don’t care if they put further pressure on the NHS, they just want us to #be kind to them. That’s starting to become very toxic. Of course I believe in being kind to people and I do try to be kind but it shouldn’t be used as a defence when you’ve done something wrong. Ffs! We’ll be hearing it court soon when the prosecution is going at it, oh but ok he might have killed someone but be kind!! 🙄

Reactions: 14
Hi all this is my first post. Soooo glad I found such an amazing site!
She’s called @shapeupwithsher. Tbh she has an alright body but it seems like every man and his dog is a bloody pt with some programme to pedal. She even said herself she works out in the apartment in Dubai to post online. Erm couldn’t you do that in the UK?!?! She didn’t help herself.
and thanks to tattle I found out what a Dubai porta potty was.....my life will never be the same lol x

• Heart
All the credible PTs I work with are coaching people via zoom, online classes and park workouts and not out partying on a boat in a bikini and selling their flaps

• Haha
Just so many things wrong with this I don’t even know where to start. You don’t need to be in Dubai to motivate people 😡 in fact I’d go as far to say that if you were a really really good PT you could motivate people from your own living room. I’m just too angry. They know what they’re doing is wrong, they don’t care that it’s wrong, they don’t care if they put further pressure on the NHS, they just want us to #be kind to them. That’s starting to become very toxic. Of course I believe in being kind to people and I do try to be kind but it shouldn’t be used as a defence when you’ve done something wrong. Ffs! We’ll be hearing it court soon when the prosecution is going at it, oh but ok he might have killed someone but be kind!! 🙄
She’s no more a PT than I am.

shes just another dirty bleep who was paid to go to Dubai by some rich Arab.

She's getting a lot of comments on Instagram now, good. Watched her stories talking about this morning, she talked about be kind again and saying that people who give her hate are just not happy with their lives 😂 like no tit, we're in lockdown stuck at home, it's not the best?! She said we all need to do what makes us happy. Aye no bother, let's just all start travelling again 😂

Noticed she has the pin on her bio with Dubai to show her location... she is definitely getting tit on

Reactions: 9
All of this is getting her more clients - Arabs love white women like this as they can do what they want with them (sexually).

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.