“Influencers” in Dubai - disobeying the rules

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A foul attitude and views towards travelling to Dubai during this time. Extremely bad role model.
what a fuckinh knobhead. Do these people not realise they are ‘fine’ because of other people taking vaccines and having the safety of herd immunity.

Reactions: 5
Just seen on Frankie Essex boyfriends stories that Chloe Sims brought her daughter and her 81 year old Nan plus Frankie and her fella to Mexico during a pandemic

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
A foul attitude and views towards travelling to Dubai during this time. Extremely bad role model.
She is vile. My dad is retired and goes out once a week to get food in. He is very healthy and walks his dogs 5 miles a day. He was so careful with washing hands, distance etc and he still caught it! He was buckled with it! So a big duck you to whoever that silly little girl is. I hope it never affects you!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Wonder how many of these ‘celebs’ no longer have essential work in Dubai if stuff starts closing

Reactions: 13
4C1D30E9-5087-4717-80DE-1CC903D97820.png

How awful!! Really feeling sorry for those who actually live in Dubai. It’s beyond embarassing to be British right now from us having the highest death rate in the world to stupid Z-listers using foreign places as a playground without sparing a thought to the people actually from these places.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
I don’t know who she is but I saw her videos going viral on TikTok about going to Dubai and she made a video about it

Reactions: 1
I don’t know who she is but I saw her videos going viral on TikTok about going to Dubai and she made a video about it

She’s getting absolutely crucified in the YouTube comments...!!!!!!!!! Typical influencer crocodile tears because she’s been called out on her behaviour and is now shitting herself that she’s just lost her audience.

Reactions: 9
Aye,she was flashing it all over her stories!

Who is she? I don’t recognise her!
It seems she isn’t a big youtuber- only about 250k followers (not exactly that big, say the none expert 😂) but her channel is full of just stupid videos with lots of childish drama. So I’m guessing the live your best life and ‘leave her alone’ folks are all about 14 with no real understanding of why this is not on..... because half the teenagers I know are still dicking about together outdoors, no masks etc.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.