“Influencers” and Covid-19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way some of theses influencers have behaved during this pandemic is disrgraceful surely there has to be away to end this disgusting influencer culture

Reactions: 4
The way some of theses influencers have behaved during this pandemic is disrgraceful surely there has to be away to end this disgusting influencer culture
You would think it would put people off but unfortunately majority of their fanbases are as vapid as the influencers themselves and they see nothing wrong with what they are doing, you just have to see the polls on people saying carry on posting content 🤦🏽‍♀️

i blame followers more than influencers now as they have the power to change things, as long as there are followers they will continue.

olivio atwood said it perfectly, if you want to hurt them, unfollow and don’t interact.

even us’hate vieweing’ is an interaction that works in their favour, I have stopped viewing stories and posts now as I dont want to contribute

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I wonder if the closure of the travel corridors will have an impact? Now they have to quarantine when they return (if they follow the rules that is 🧐) will the influencers still consider their travel essential? Plus, let’s see if there’s a mad rush over the weekend for some to come back to beat the closure of the travel corridors... 😡

Reactions: 3
So Brooke from The Circle legit made a whole Dubai vlog??

I already downvoted, if you want to hit influencers where it hurts. Downvote too

• Sick
Risking travelling overseas in these times is not a good look at all.

Reactions: 1
CC Clarke gave birth, had her family and her husbands family round her house hugging them etc.. I don’t care if they had a negative covid test or whatever but they really shouldn’t be doing that. I don’t see how she’s happily added that in her vlog to show the whole world?

• Angry
  • Heart
So Sheridan Mordew was on This Morning now talking about how she HADDD to be in Dubai for "work"

She legit in the segment changed her IG to private following the backlash

EspqXHEXYAAtEYb.jpeg

She added we should be kinddddd

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So Sheridan Mordew was on This Morning now talking about how she HADDD to be in Dubai for "work"

She legit in the segment changed her IG to private following the backlash

View attachment 403329

She added we should be kinddddd
God. She’s as thick as bleeping dog tit isn’t she? She’s claiming to be a PT? Her body is not that of a PT.
Pissing myself at her random use of “yeah...d’ya know what like....be kind...”

WHAT???!!!!!!!

idiot. Absolute brainless idiot.

Reactions: 13
God. She’s as thick as bleeping dog tit isn’t she? She’s claiming to be a PT? Her body is not that of a PT.
Pissing myself at her random use of “yeah...d’ya know what like....be kind...”

WHAT???!!!!!!!

idiot. Absolute brainless idiot.
PT/fitness trainer is apparently a code name for sex workers over there. Loads of these white influencers go over there to do sex work for rich Arabs. The Arab men see them as an object, that they can literally tit and piss on and then pay the girls. There is talk about it in the Influencers in Dubai thread. It is gross.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
PT/fitness trainer is apparently a code name for sex workers over there. Loads of these white influencers go over there to do sex work for rich Arabs. The Arab men see them as an object, that they can literally tit and piss on and then pay the girls. There is talk about it in the Influencers in Dubai thread. It is gross.
I am well aware!!!!

Ok. Leanne went to Dubai and now back in the UK is posting pics like this?

• Wow
Ok. Leanne went to Dubai and now back in the UK is posting pics like this?

When I first opened the post I thought her face was a cartoon? That’s massively airbrushed or filtered? I don’t know how to do all the editing that all the instagrammers do so I have to question it sometimes

Reactions: 5
The company Vitl (who sell overpriced personalised vitamins) have done an AD with Kaz. I have sent them a message that I used them once but I won’t be again because of their partnership with her, as they’re effectively finding her time in dubai (aside from the porta potties 😅) and making it so she can claim she’s working. If anyone else wants to complain to them @vitlheath it might make them aware partnering with them was a poor choice!

• Heart
Reactions: 2