“Influencers” and Covid-19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to manage to ignore influencers for my own benefit - but since Covid and being stuck inside my house all day it has become near impossible and im sick to death of it. I’m sick of everything being an #ad or ‘swipe up!’ Or ‘links in bio heres my discount code’

none of them seem to be able to read a room? All of these companies are trying to profit from covid by pushing these ads out whilst online shopping is more rife than ever, its disgusting. Their audiences need support, motivation and positivity right now. The last thing i need while i can’t go to the gym or do anything worth while is a tiny influencer in brand new gym gear posing with a flask of diet powder telling me to lose the lockdown weight. duck the lot of them for it.

Reactions: 13
HBO have a really interesting show on influencers
Made a thread here

Reactions: 4
Chole busby (lifewiththebusbys) just went bnm bargains. Apparently went in on her own to follow rules but got a chair because her daughter really wanted it. Then got a desk because her son wanted it and then her son also picked a chair. Also her husband picked a few things up aswell. But she totally went in on her own?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Helen "just can't stay home" Anderson couldn't wait to do an online Boots order, instead she rushed off to follow up on her recent £300 skincare haul by buying... even more skincare in store

149937778_267912494877679_3993358693366951817_n.jpg

150744658_810273192892877_6675431702681309891_n.jpg

But forget the national lockdown, there's just something soooo special about shopping in an actual shop, guys! Whoops! 🙄

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Not sure she counts as an influencer but Billie Mucklow’s sister Giorgie Dark has been in Dubai for ages! She doesn’t appear to have a job. Kids at private school, expensive wedding. Any tea?

Reactions: 1
Does anyone follow tatianalorenzo? I unfollowed a while back but saw her be reposted and I’m certain she’s had a boob job.. but looks like it’s been in lockdown??

• Wow
Getting hair and make-up done is okay when you use a 🎥 emoji. Everyone else can wait until 12th April 🤬

9E8D282F-A038-4CF0-A82C-5223D949C6B9.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Didn’t know where to post but Grace Victory is awake from her coma after having covid! So happy to hear she’s okay 😩😩😩

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I just really need to vent this out in a safe place. So many influencers think they are above COVID restrictions. Nella rose having people over on NYE, Onlybells flying to New York. This really is making me so upset. I'm a healthcare worker and with things getting worse and worse i'm burnt out. My mom is super ill back home in Canada and I can't visit her, and hope she will pull through. Also with the second dosage of my vaccine being delayed, i'm so utterly destroyed. I feel no sense of safety. ALL I WANT IS FOR PEOPLE TO TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY. INFLUENCERS NEED TO bleeping STOP. Stay home, don't invite all your friends because you feel you can. It's really disgusting to me.
Also Adeola getting her hair n nails done every few
Weeks lol

• Wow
Not sure she counts as an influencer but Billie Mucklow’s sister Giorgie Dark has been in Dubai for ages! She doesn’t appear to have a job. Kids at private school, expensive wedding. Any tea?
I wondered about this too! Seems like she’s relocated over there. She’s with a group of Essex mums so looks like they’ve gone en masse? Always wondered if there’s any tea there

I wondered about this too! Seems like she’s relocated over there. She’s with a group of Essex mums so looks like they’ve gone en masse? Always wondered if there’s any tea there
Someone must know something! 😂 She’s either moved there or on the longest holiday ever 🤣

I don’t know who she is but perhaps she’s a porta potty?

No definitely not. She’s there with her husband and children! Not everyone who goes to Dubai is a prostitute, there’s a bit of an obsession with this assumption on tattle at the moment!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the husband & kids might get in the way of that 🤣 she’s about 30, maybe too old? She seems to be out dining (with the kids!) a lot. Google not much help... husband is a company director so I guess £££ but he’d still have to work at some point 😂

• Haha