“Influencers” and Covid-19

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I decided to follow an "influencer" who lives near me to discover new places ( since i moved recently) and OMG her insta stories are constantly ads! Like everyday is a #ad. Unfollowed swiftly and repented..

Reactions: 2

Interesting reading, seen on another thread.

Reactions: 3
Ugh. Those god awful twins from love island and that other one Demi have all swanned off to Dubai! I thought all non essential travel was banned!

• Angry
What are the rules regarding travel??? Honestly so many people are out in Dubai etc? Alisha LeMay (who lives in a tier 4 area near me) has just flown out to Mexico and is putting stories up like ‘hey guys so many of you have been asking about travel and I’ll explain to you later when I have a tan’

Today we had the highest number of new covid cases since the start of lockdown in March?! I don’t get it?! This isn’t even a rant out of jealousy, more out of genuinely not understanding why so many of us are working so hard to stick to the rules not seeing family, avoiding shops etc but influencers are still fuxking off on holiday ?

Reactions: 19
Did anyone check out gabby Allen’s (love island) stories the other night from some huge mansion. Why do they think they’re above the bloody rules

What is wrong with these people! Georgia Steel posing in the airport with no mask heading off to Dubai. I wonder if she will bump in to her ex fiancé Callum out there!
Hayley Hughes also on her way there to meet up with Francesca Allen and Joanna from LI who are already there! One rule for us another for them not fair at all!

Reactions: 6
Callum the weekender had a live up last night and girls on it lifting up there dresses. 😂😂😂 And when caught yelling stop😂✋

Reactions: 1
I’ve been toying with the idea of a flower subscription in lockdown to cheer the house up, so followed Freddie’s Flowers on insta. Just seen them post about their bouquet of peonies they are sending out next week and some blue tick account called Stephanie Yeboah has commented “How can I get these” - like your first thought wouldn’t be to check the website and order a delivery 🙄 they’ve replied to her comment and asked her to send her a DM, so I’m sure that’ll be a freebie bunch for her. I think I’ll hold onto my £! So annoying.
Shall we all spam Freddie’s Flowers with the exact “How can I get these?” and see what they say?! 😂😂

I guess every influencer was told to post about lounge underwear yesterday?
View attachment 116366View attachment 116365View attachment 116364View attachment 116363
Why the duck is the gusset a different colour? It looks like you’ve come on your period unprepared and decided to just go about your day! 🤢

Last edited:
  • Haha
I am utterly shocked at the amount that are breaking the rules. I love watching all the instagram stories, it’s my night time tv. But I’ve had to unfollow quite a few as they don’t seem to be taking it serious. I have 2 daughters, they are older and have their own family’s now, but I would be disgusted with them if I found out they were breaking the rules. I haven’t seen my grandchildren since March, my husband is vulnerable, but it makes me wonder how long this will go on for when people can’t stick to the rules? Yet these influencers have open profiles, so surely their parents watch them? What message are they sending out to the people that watch them?

Reactions: 17
Couldn't find a thread on this show or person but does anyone follow imogen from magaluff weekender?

Couldn't find a thread on this show or person but does anyone follow imogen from magaluff weekender?
Oh don’t even get me started, zero social distancing there, all playing on there instruments and singing. What part of the rules don’t they understand?

Oh don’t even get me started, zero social distancing there, all playing on there instruments and singing. What part of the rules don’t they understand?
Yeah she's turned into a modern day hippie (the best way i could think of describing it) they clearly think its a conspiracy.
I just can't get over how much she has changed. Nothing wrong with it but its just crazy, complete different person to when she was a rep

Kaz Crossley is literally such a bleeping bleep. She has literally been jetsetting around five different countries in three continents like a massive covidiot including hosting a stupid launch party of her HEAD BANDS in Dubai amongst clubbing and all kinds of tit and HAS THE GUTS TO POST SOMETHING LIKE THIS. She can honestly burn in hell.
B60262DB-8186-42F9-BD26-255E1F0C3896.jpeg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11