Influencer Updates AU

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how with Emmy Lou she says she has heard this lots!? WHERE other than Tattle have you heard this Amby!?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine the big court case when we all get sued for defamation or stalking, then we can counter sue for plagiarism

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually watched her live last night. I don't know if some tattlers were on there but someone mentioned they loved her voice and she should do a podcast lol. Her voice varies between deep and serious or giggly school girl - I just love influencers she said. She mentioned she doesn't have as much time now as she did as her kids are 1 and 3. Not sure how subscribers is going but she mentioned she wasn't going to do blind items this week but she would do q&a for subscribers. The whole thing was incredibly boring with hardly any questions asked and the usual ignoring of any questions she doesn’t want to answer Amber - stop doing the lives. They are just 20 mins of you eyefucking yourself on camera, touching your hair and face in your blanket.

Reactions: 6
I actually watched her live last night. I don't know if some tattlers were on there but someone mentioned they loved her voice and she should do a podcast lol. Her voice varies between deep and serious or giggly school girl - I just love influencers she said. She mentioned she doesn't have as much time now as she did as her kids are 1 and 3. Not sure how subscribers is going but she mentioned she wasn't going to do blind items this week but she would do q&a for subscribers. The whole thing was incredibly boring with hardly any questions asked and the usual ignoring of any questions she doesn’t want to answer Amber - stop doing the lives. They are just 20 mins of you eyefucking yourself on camera, touching your hair and face in your blanket.
It's so funny the deep Insta live glitch.

I don't know the majority of the people she talks about. I just check her YouTube as there are time stamps.

She’s got all her comments off and hasn’t posted to her grid for ages.

Reactions: 2
Amber admitted tonight she read tattle when discussing Christy Swaddling.
Sometimes I wish tattle was behind a login so all of these people who lurk, you knew they had to have a log in.
Not just this one and her giant forehead but outspoken vanilla witches and the influencers we discuss. You know they wouldn't be able to help themselves but make an account.
But on the other hand i like that its public bc if you google some influencers tattle is their 2nd listing

Reactions: 13
Sometimes I wish tattle was behind a login so all of these people who lurk, you knew they had to have a log in.
Not just this one and her giant forehead but outspoken vanilla witches and the influencers we discuss. You know they wouldn't be able to help themselves but make an account.
But on the other hand i like that its public bc if you google some influencers tattle is their 2nd listing
She has an account. She commented on the Ashy Bines thread last year. Let me go find it.

Oh oops sorry, turns out it was the other influencer tea account that used to be around! I reckon she does have an account though!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She has an account. She commented on the Ashy Bines thread last year. Let me go find it.

Oh oops sorry, turns out it was the other influencer tea account that used to be around! I reckon she does have an account though!
Oh i fully believe she has an account and even posts for drama or to get info. I just meant it in a way so that we know they have an account. At the moment they can pretend that they just go and look at the public pages and not comment.

Reactions: 5
Oh i fully believe she has an account and even posts for drama or to get info. I just meant it in a way so that we know they have an account. At the moment they can pretend that they just go and look at the public pages and not comment.
Yep definitely they always play the whole I don’t have an account but they 10000% do. Some influencers and other smaller accounts do this too

Reactions: 2