Influencer Updates AU

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I laughed so hard at this 😂😂 her subscription dollars going to good use
She mentioned last night on her live she had a heap of new followers due to a shout out from another influencer account. and I was a bit suspicious as her numbers have been going down every day/week. I don't believe that many would come from a shout out and not bought.

How does buying followers work? She picks an amount and decides how many start on particular days ? And does she pick the ‘type’ of followers?

Am quite surprised at our little Amber tonight - she seems more ballsy in her responses to questions and not so much kiss assey towards the influencers. Here for it Amber - bought time you grew a pair! 🍻

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does this big headed bleep alway stick up for Emmylou, surely blind Freddy can see what’s bleeping pathetic excuse for a human Emmy is, it’s so apparent she licks Emmy & Tammy’s brown stained arse.

Reactions: 7
Amber hating on tattle is ironic considering she rips her gossip from here every chance she gets!
Go shove you big forehead up ya ass Amber no one likes you!

• Haha
Reactions: 15