Influencer Updates AU

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also everytime I feel like I don’t want to work I think to myself I could be as delusional as Amber and attempt to think I could win a game show😂😂😂😂😂😂bleeping moron

• Haha
Reactions: 8
she's still kissing ass too much i could see she was trying a little less to kiss ass but she's not quite there yet lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Amber will be devo about how slow this thread is moving. She would have thought she had finally cracked being an influencer…. Soz darls, you’re as boring as a vanilla milkshake.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Amber smugly saying at 35:06 mark she has over 2500 subscribers and it's financially sustainable for her to keep doing this as job. Sit at home and read tattle.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Amber smugly saying at 35:06 mark she has over 2500 subscribers and it's financially sustainable for her to keep doing this as job. Sit at home and read tattle.

I just watched about 10min of last night's live. I couldn't keep watching. She is boring. She speaks like an 8yo girl. Can't believe she has that many subscribers . People must like wasting money.

Reactions: 2
Blind items are back - by popular request! Someone is looking to get more subscribers to lure them in with blind items. I reckon you could even make one up and she would still publish it. I think the phone at park one is Indy Clinton.
---
Someone with a long or hyphenated name.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Coopa Stevenson (Naked Harvest)
---
Blind items are back - by popular request! Someone is looking to get more subscribers to lure them in with blind items. I reckon you could even make one up and she would still publish it. I think the phone at park one is Indy Clinton.
---

Someone with a long or hyphenated name.
Yes the park one is Indy.

Wow! 15 cents per day and you can fund Amber's lifestyle so she doesn't have to return to fulltime work.

Charging people for unverified information is not right.

Go back to work Amber. Accrue holidays and personal leave and superannuation.

Screen_Recording_20240413_132601_Instagram_exported_1704~2.jpg

Reactions: 5
Wow! 15 cents per day and you can fund Amber's lifestyle so she doesn't have to return to fulltime work.

Charging people for unverified information is not right.

Go back to work Amber. Accrue holidays and personal leave and superannuation.

View attachment 2872287
Interesting point. Also you gotta keep putting out the content otherwise people will cancel. Will be interesting in a few years when her kids are older if she can sustain this.

Reactions: 3
And again none of this fake information is even hers to share 😂😂what a joke she is!

Amber you are not providing any service you are just a lazy witch go back to work and get a life!

Reactions: 8
Omg these blind items do my head in.. stop luring people to your subscriber bs..

and also if anyone knows any of the blind items drop their name.. coz i want to know but also not paying her. 😅

Reactions: 10