Influencer Christmas Decs - the only roast that matters this festive season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has the awful Solomon put her tree up yet? Thats bound to be tacky I'm sure she did a pampas grass tree one year.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has the awful Solomon put her tree up yet? Thats bound to be tacky I'm sure she did a pampas grass tree one year.
So I'm born in the 80s and remember being told that anyone who has that in their front yard is a swinger. A few years ago, when it became the Instagram loves favourite, my much younger cousin got into them too. She wouldn't hear anything about their previous reputation. Then someone older than me asked her if she was a swinger and they were promptly given away 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I'm born in the 80s and remember being told that anyone who has that in their front yard is a swinger. A few years ago, when it became the Instagram loves favourite, my much younger cousin got into them too. She wouldn't hear anything about their previous reputation. Then someone older than me asked her if she was a swinger and they were promptly given away 🤣
I am always mildly amused that my office building, which was built in the 70s, has an absolutely enormous patch of pampas grass outside it. Makes me wonder what people got up to back in the day when the building had a bar in it …

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ha, also an 80's child and heard the same😂
I can't understand how it became popular.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ha, also an 80's child and heard the same😂
I can't understand how it became popular.
Im a 90's child and I love pampas ,despite knowing what it was once supposed to stand for.Only in a vase though ,not on a bleeping xmas tree or sticking out of your wall.
On another note ,if putting your tree up in November makes you happy then you crack on but what I dont get is how people have the time or the energy.Admittedly I dont particularly enjoy putting mine up,I can think of other things id rather be doing .Its more of a chore me

Reactions: 1
Im a 90's child and I love pampas ,despite knowing what it was once supposed to stand for.Only in a vase though ,not on a bleeping xmas tree or sticking out of your wall.
On another note ,if putting your tree up in November makes you happy then you crack on but what I dont get is how people have the time or the energy.Admittedly I dont particularly enjoy putting mine up,I can think of other things id rather be doing .Its more of a chore me
I hate putting mine up, but I've just put it up, because today was the only chance I'd get and now it's out of the way.

Reactions: 5
I hate putting mine up cause I know im gonna have to take it down which is way worse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
No way I remember finding a bit and sticking it in the front garden 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This woman was on going on about people copying her with the gingerbread theme because obviously nobody else has ever heard of gingerbread Christmas decorations before she put them in her chavvy kitchen🤨🤣🤣🤣
---

And not one of them work🧐😂😂
Aaah our Tracey 😆 she’s an absolute knob and always bitching that everyone (mainly Pashy) is copying her. You’ve only gotta go in Home Bargains to see that it’s available for every chav to adorn their tree/house/shed with. bleeping hate it all…looks cheap!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.