Influencer Christmas Decs - the only roast that matters this festive season

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These trees are insane 😂 our tree is my fiancé's mum's old one and all the Dec's are too. Got a couple of personalised ones from friends this year as a little engagement present, but the rest is tat 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
When did tree skirts become a thing? Often it just looks like a circle of fabric on the floor. I know that’s the least of the problems with these trees but just wondering…

• Heart
When did tree skirts become a thing? Often it just looks like a circle of fabric on the floor. I know that’s the least of the problems with these trees but just wondering…
I don't mind the wicker ones so much but when it's a circle of cheap fabric, yeah it looks tacky

Reactions: 1
I think the fabric tree skirts have been around for a while, at least I remember my family had one in the early 00’s when I was growing up!

The wicker ones seemed to get popular a few years ago. I quite like them as they hide the tree stand, but there’s definitely some that look a bit rubbish!

• Heart
I don't mind the wicker ones so much but when it's a circle of cheap fabric, yeah it looks tacky
Our house is way too tiny for anything that doesn't fold down and away so tacky furry tree skirt it is for us.

I actually`don't hate a tree skirt (fabric or otherwise). It's way better for me than seeing the stand and I think sets the sort of tone for the tree - traditional, modern, retro, tacky....

I have a tacky silver sequin one that I got in the sale at B&M, I honestly paid about 75p for it and was thrilled when it came back the next year at full price!! I have that on the tat tree. It is tacky but in a kitsch, knowing way. Main tree has a wicker cover but ots such a bushy tree it isn't really needed.

She wants to help people feel more confident at the gym especially with January coming up.... you mean the massive doom month that embodies diet culture and pushing body ideologies on people, making them feel that they need to punish themselves for all the fun they had in December. Ha the DL membership is definitely having an effect!

She wants to help people feel more confident at the gym especially with January coming up.... you mean the massive doom month that embodies diet culture and pushing body ideologies on people, making them feel that they need to punish themselves for all the fun they had in December. Ha the DL membership is definitely having an effect!
I think this is about Tally Rye? 😂 I bet her Christmas tree will be bland and boring!

re. Tree skirts i've never had one i used to shove the tree in a bucket covered in Xmas paper :oops: but at my age i don't bother with decs anymore i just like judging others:devilish:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.