India Knight

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s put me off this company via my ads on Insta 😀
Bloggers, they all say the same thing plus they get them for free. I ordered a pair of their trainers in the John Lewis sale and had to send them back as I thought they were very uncomfortable.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Bloggers, they all say the same thing plus they get them for free. I ordered a pair of their trainers in the John Lewis sale and had to send them back as I thought they were very uncomfortable.
Another company I had to boycott. Bought three pairs of shoes over the years but got sick of seeing them being given away free to fuckwits who have nothing better to do with their time than duck about on Instagram calling it work...is it duck....it schilling.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Another company I had to boycott. Bought three pairs of shoes over the years but got sick of seeing them being given away free to fuckwits who have nothing better to do with their time than duck about on Instagram calling it work...is it duck....it schilling.
Which ones did you buy? I kept seeing Liberty London Girl with her gifted pairs of their shoes and boots and thought I’d try a pair but they were completely unsuitable for my feet. Prefer New Balance and Merrell shoes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Me too, so uncomfortable. They went straight back.

Which ones did you buy? I kept seeing Liberty London Girl with her gifted pairs of their shoes and boots and thought I’d try a pair but they were completely unsuitable for my feet. Prefer New Balance and Merrell shoes.
One of their styles I didn’t like but the Cru ones suited my foot. I had the dotty ones, a plainish pair and some sparkly ones. To be honest I think like most of these trendy trainers they are too expensive for what they are Although I have had loads of wear out of them.. In fairness M&D seem to have some good funky trainers for a fraction of the cost. I wouldn’t buy again
Mom

Wholly now "unfluenced" by IG. Won't buy or click on anything I see them shilling. All the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hmm so I want to an Air & Grace sample sale in London and the woman that runs it was lovely but she said the influencers were not paid / asked by her. It was a long time ago but since then I’ve often thought really? Having said that, I do feel sorry for companies like that as the influencers are / were halfway between a cheaper marketing option and a necessary evil. But they can be so unreliable when you think how they’re just individuals that tend to randomly lose it / express inapproriate political opinions at any moment.

Reactions: 2
Am hoping that Eric Joyce's sentence is reviewed quite honestly... a non custodial sentence for someone viewing Cat A child sexual abuse just beggers belief.

Reactions: 6
👀

I don’t know that Hughes, Moran etc would have been covering this news, beauty and celebrity is their journalism right? But the points been made I suppose.
I think it's not so much them 'covering it' as if this had been another person's situation they would have absolutely had a load of things to say, very publically.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
One of their styles I didn’t like but the Cru ones suited my foot. I had the dotty ones, a plainish pair and some sparkly ones. To be honest I think like most of these trendy trainers they are too expensive for what they are Although I have had loads of wear out of them.. In fairness M&D seem to have some good funky trainers for a fraction of the cost. I wouldn’t buy again
Mom
Christ have just read this back ha ha - I meant M&S !! not M&D

Wow, that is so disgusting and vile from JB. And full of conjecture and inaccuracies - any one of us could have written that, so what's the point of a 'journalist' doing it? She's done us (by which I mean people who would like to see his crime/conviction get more attention and question why it's been swept under the rug) no favours there at all.

Reactions: 5
There is long time beef between JB and IK, it was never going to be a softly softly piece and Julie is known for being brutal, crass and a difficult read. Afraid I think a lot of how she summarised IK and EJ is pretty accurate, though the piece did make me cringe..

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.