India Knight #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s Suzanne Moore? She’s not pally with India, is she?!
She was - after India's whiney tweet about 'the past two years have been terrible FOR ME' SM tweeted she would take her out for lunch darling. But I presume and hope that was before she knew the crimes involved and India's behaviour.
No idea if they are friends now.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Suzanne is pally with India, remember India's woe is me, I've been through such a tough time tweet? Suzanne replied with this

She was - after India's whiney tweet about 'the past two years have been terrible FOR ME' SM tweeted she would take her out for lunch darling. But I presume and hope that was before she knew the crimes involved and India's behaviour.
No idea if they are friends now.
Snap!

George Floyd did some terrible things but as far as I know none of them were known to the police when they killed him.
Yes that's true and even if they did it still doesn't excuse what happened to him.

But that doesn't mean that people can't refer to the horrible things he has done. It's perfectly ok to say that what happened is horrible while acknowledging he was not a saint.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Don’t think Suzanne follows EJ on Twitter. Baffled at some of the people who do. They obviously know, are they really that indifferent to his crimes?

• Sad
Suzanne is pally with India, remember India's woe is me, I've been through such a tough time tweet? Suzanne replied with this

Snap!

Yes that's true and even if they did it still doesn't excuse what happened to him.

But that doesn't mean that people can't refer to the horrible things he has done. It's perfectly ok to say that what happened is horrible while acknowledging he was not a saint.
I am actually really upset with Suzanne Moore about this, I was really proud of her when she spoke up about the whole gender critical issue at the guardian last year. As others have said I really dislike birchill but am glad she is speaking up against Eric, but the fact that she has such awful views on so much almost invalidates what she says about anything

Reactions: 10
I missed the Julie Burchell Twitter storm have only just seen it this morning as Sali H liked a tweet from someone slagging her off. Don’t agree with lots JB states but agreed with her stance on not letting India get away with carrying on like nothing had happened. I find it astonishing that Sali Hughes liked a tweet slagging off JB but is still pally with India. Beggars belief

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I missed the Julie Burchell Twitter storm have only just seen it this morning as Sali H liked a tweet from someone slagging her off. Don’t agree with lots JB states but agreed with her stance on not letting India get away with carrying on like nothing had happened. I find it astonishing that Sali Hughes liked a tweet slagging off JB but is still pally with India. Beggars belief
Ah - JB tweeted Sali Hughes not long ago (then deleted it) asking why she was still friends with IK and child abuser Eric. Sali didn't respond but no doubt feels safe enough to poke her head above the parapet now JB is off twitter.

I am actually really upset with Suzanne Moore about this, I was really proud of her when she spoke up about the whole gender critical issue at the guardian last year. As others have said I really dislike birchill but am glad she is speaking up against Eric, but the fact that she has such awful views on so much almost invalidates what she says about anything
That Suzanne Moore comment to India's woe is me tweet wasn't even the most bizarre- Marian Keyes had replied with something like "you are the goodest of eggs India". The goodest of eggs? I mean, even if you take the sticking by a p a e d o out of the equation, India is objectively not a good egg- look how horrible and judgemental she is to women, look at the many sneering books she has written about what she considers the wrong kind of behaviours from women.

Blue ticks is just one massive circle jerk of fakery

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
That Suzanne Moore comment to India's woe is me tweet wasn't even the most bizarre- Marian Keyes had replied with something like "you are the goodest of eggs India". The goodest of eggs? I mean, even if you take the sticking by a p a e d o out of the equation, India is objectively not a good egg- look how horrible and judgemental she is to women, look at the many sneering books she has written about what she considers the wrong kind of behaviours from women.

Blue ticks is just one massive circle jerk of fakery
It is completely wierd how India Knight has managed to hoodwink so many people. Or who chose to be hoodwinked. I always think this about her and foul Eric.

1623136770973.png

Fingers in ears 'lalala can't hear you'. I presume because she still holds some influence at The Times.
Marian Keyes for all her saccharine sweetness can be a right witch too.

Reactions: 13
Marian Keyes doesn't have children, I wonder what she thinks of India's views on the lives of those without children and how boring it is for her to listen to the 'drama' filled lives of her childless friends

• Sad
Marian Keyes doesn't have children, I wonder what she thinks of India's views on the lives of those without children and how boring it is for her to listen to the 'drama' filled lives of her childless friends
None of these blue tckers seem to have any common sense

Reactions: 5
Is Suzanne Moore def still friends with India? Maybe I’m misremembering but I do recall people offering sympathy to India before it became public about what Eric had actually done - maybe Suzanne didn’t know the full story?

Later, Suzanne also had a tweet that said something like “if you delete all your tweets, does that also delete all your DM’s? Asking about a former friend” or something like that. Just made me think of India as she uses a program that automatically deletes all your tweets every so often.

Reactions: 13
I haven’t read the tweets ( was the Georgina Floydina one?) and I know what you mean about Julie Birchill‘s views on other topics but I don’t agree that it almost invalidates her E J tweets. Even if it keeps the issue live I am grateful that she’s doing it. There is such a weight of silence and power and telling the little people what to think, ‘nothing to see here ‘ around this and she seems to be the only one who has the bravery to keep at it .

Reactions: 1
I haven’t read the tweets ( was the Georgina Floydina one?) and I know what you mean about Julie Birchill‘s views on other topics but I don’t agree that it almost invalidates her E J tweets. Even if it keeps the issue live I am grateful that she’s doing it. There is such a weight of silence and power and telling the little people what to think, ‘nothing to see here ‘ around this and she seems to be the only one who has the bravery to keep at it .
no I don't think it invalidates them, sorry badly worded post, but I think it makes it easy for people to invalidate them. Like it would be good if someone less "unpopular"(for want of a better word... was vocal about it. I agree, it has really made me question a lot of journalists tbh, I never liked Sali Huges (she was what brought me here years ago) so no surprises there, but the silence from literally everyone else is just awful

Reactions: 6
I think the problem with it being Julie Burchill who speaks up is that she is very easy for all of India & Eric’s supporters to ignore.

Of course the liberal luvvies can happily ignore someone who holds some really abhorrent views and has repeatedly gotten themselves into trouble for them.

I just feel like someone more sensible and less controversial is harder to ignore, harder to write off.

I don’t subscribe to the “the enemy of my enemy is my friend” philosophy, and therefore while I thought Julie Burchill’s tweets to India were excellent, I don’t support her because of them. Indeed, when she went after the vile Ash Sarkar, it was Ash whose side I was on, despite Julie being gender critical and Ash being a total knob.

Yes I see what you both mean and it is problematic. Is there anyone else with a profile taking up this mantle ?

Reactions: 3
Not that I can see. I think most blue tickers are ashamed at their association with a p a e d o so they're keeping quiet. Whereas JB has always hated India Knight

Reactions: 4
Frankly , their silence should be condemned too. Especially if they remain subscribed to EJ and IK social media .

I know there must be lots of other offenders known about in some circles but I can’t think of any blue tickers who have continued with breezy tweets after a conviction of this kind .