India Knight #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well if your ideal partner is into children and not adults that does make twisted sense 🤮 Bet she writes more and more articles linked to children to try and bury the child rape results that must surely be linked to her through google.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
This is still up though!

I am quite amazed reading a lot of other replies, how many people were unaware of Eric's conviction. And asking how the hell it is so unknown. Also how India is still so bloody brazen and writing the most provocative and tone deaf articles.
I know JB can be very problematic but fair play not letting this go.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I am quite amazed reading a lot of other replies, how many people were unaware of Eric's conviction. And asking how the hell it is so unknown. Also how India is still so bloody brazen and writing the most provocative and tone deaf articles.
I know JB can be very problematic but fair play not letting this go.
to be fair I was only aware of it because of tattle, I don't recall it being particularly front page news, which is an absolute disgrace

Reactions: 8
I can't believe this. What's next? Will The Times be publishing Ghislaine's etiquette book for girls?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She said something about how people with children had 'empty unpeopled lives'
This is so unoffensive in SO many ways, loads of people choose not to have children, and what about the people who would love them but cannot have them?! she is just a vile person

Reactions: 11
I found the quote!

“Equally, if you do have kids and if your life is necessarily filled with stuff – children, grandchildren, all of that – then there is no especial pleasure to be had in a single and/or childless person banging on about the minutiae of their small, unpeopled life.

This blog post discusses the comment

India, the same woman who put her n o n c e boyfriend before her own child can f*ck right off

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I found the quote!

“Equally, if you do have kids and if your life is necessarily filled with stuff – children, grandchildren, all of that – then there is no especial pleasure to be had in a single and/or childless person banging on about the minutiae of their small, unpeopled life.

This blog post discusses the comment

India, the same woman who put her n o n c e boyfriend before her own child can f*ck right off
If her child has children I doubt she will be spending much time around her grandchildren

Reactions: 7
I'll take that over being a p...do enabler.
enabler and defender. disgusting. I still cannot believe that a judge ruled in the way they did, people are arrested and put in prison for much lesser crimes every day

• Angry
Reactions: 12
As well as that the implication that women who do have kids don't want to talk or hear about other peoples lives and only want to talk about kids is insulting. India is basically all the worst Mumsnet cliches rolled into one

Reactions: 12
Hopefully they'll both be dead by then.

(I said what I said)
agree, even without the issue of being so offensive to people without children or defending a vile criminal, does she not think that young people struggling to pay rent/unable to even imagine buying a home, are capable of supporting children? She has no idea of life outside her priveledged bubble

As well as that the implication that women who do have kids don't want to talk or hear about other peoples lives and only want to talk about kids is insulting. India is basically all the worst Mumsnet cliches rolled into one
I wonder if she has any childfree children? Imagine reading that a friend doesn't have any interest in your life?

Reactions: 7