just keeps getting worse
i genuinely feel bad for her
God he was punchingAlex choi I think? Someone was replying to comments on tiktok a while ago saying this and then she deleted all their comments but it makes sense bc he’s a car guy and a Scorpio and india said her boyfriend was both in tiktoks
yeah hes rich tho so im sure she saw the appeal lmaoGod he was punching
I'm actually surprised that she doesn't get called out on this more in the YT comments - mind you, her channel is pretty stagnant, if not dying. I thought the level of insight she displayed was pretty poor when discussing that and the way she worded it was sort of problematic.Her video where she talks about having binge eating disorder was so baffling to me. Does she not realise she's only binging because she restricts so much? She's put herself in a binge restrict cycle thats going to persist till she decides she's done with this god awful modelling fantasy- who knows when that will be- because what more does she care about than validation for being pretty?
omg whats happened to her hair?V late to comment on this but does anyone else hate the way her makeup was done for her swim week runway show? They put way too much eye makeup. I think her eyes are way too delicate for heavy makeup and combined w the hair- it made the top half of her head look huge and egg-like. I also found this bizarre interview they did and I just can’t believe how young she looks and sounds. She’s always trying to act so mature but when it comes down to it she’s very much giving a displaced 16 y/o
Sorry but how can her crackpot mum sleep at night, knowing that she let her vulnerable daughter move across the pond as a child with no proper adult supervision? India has no qualifications to her name and has been almost groomed by her mum into joining an industry which is notorious for EDs, substance abuse and the rest. But it’s all ok because she funds India’s obsession with anything that has a designer label so that’s her job as a parent done. How can a mother do that?she admits to bulimia in her new vid![]()
She did have a page on ford. Modelling industry can pay pretty well but likewise with influencingHow come she doesn't have a page on Ford's site? Does she have a modelling portfolio? Also, how does she constantly afford to go to bougie supermarkets, eat out at fancy restaurants, fly loads? She seems to haemorrhage money - I wonder if it's all from her earnings as an influencer or her mother funds her? Not surprising that her ED is the worst it's been seemingly and I'm sure the modelling industry isn't helping at all. :/