India Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just keeps getting worse☹ i genuinely feel bad for her
 

Attachments

  • Sad
Reactions: 3
Alex choi I think? Someone was replying to comments on tiktok a while ago saying this and then she deleted all their comments but it makes sense bc he’s a car guy and a Scorpio and india said her boyfriend was both in tiktoks
God he was punching
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I doubt she'll make it big as a model.

She's pretty ish. But doesn't have a model look, doesn't seem interesting enough. If she was going to make it as a model, it would've of happened. The modelling world is harsh, and she's been trying it for god knows and still isn't a household name.

Her main relevance is her dying sad youtuber career.

She's annoying narcissistic weirdo, with a crazy a mother who lives through her daughter.

Both as pathetic as eachother.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
I have always had the feeling India is a compulsive liar but her story about getting broken into... saying that someone with keys came into the kitchen, then left 2 mins before the police arrived and saying she needs a whole new security system? Like surely you just need the locks changed?

Sounds like one of her relatives advised that she shouldn't be doing a flat tour and she came up with a lie to not seem like a let down on YouTube
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Her video where she talks about having binge eating disorder was so baffling to me. Does she not realise she's only binging because she restricts so much? She's put herself in a binge restrict cycle thats going to persist till she decides she's done with this god awful modelling fantasy- who knows when that will be- because what more does she care about than validation for being pretty?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
Her video where she talks about having binge eating disorder was so baffling to me. Does she not realise she's only binging because she restricts so much? She's put herself in a binge restrict cycle thats going to persist till she decides she's done with this god awful modelling fantasy- who knows when that will be- because what more does she care about than validation for being pretty?
I'm actually surprised that she doesn't get called out on this more in the YT comments - mind you, her channel is pretty stagnant, if not dying. I thought the level of insight she displayed was pretty poor when discussing that and the way she worded it was sort of problematic.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
so Olivia and her BOTH went as Black swan for Halloween
Who do you think went first?
Flossie replied to a comment on it on her tikok lol....
 
V late to comment on this but does anyone else hate the way her makeup was done for her swim week runway show? They put way too much eye makeup. I think her eyes are way too delicate for heavy makeup and combined w the hair- it made the top half of her head look huge and egg-like. I also found this bizarre interview they did and I just can’t believe how young she looks and sounds. She’s always trying to act so mature but when it comes down to it she’s very much giving a displaced 16 y/o
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
V late to comment on this but does anyone else hate the way her makeup was done for her swim week runway show? They put way too much eye makeup. I think her eyes are way too delicate for heavy makeup and combined w the hair- it made the top half of her head look huge and egg-like. I also found this bizarre interview they did and I just can’t believe how young she looks and sounds. She’s always trying to act so mature but when it comes down to it she’s very much giving a displaced 16 y/o
omg whats happened to her hair?
 
she admits to bulimia in her new vid :(
Sorry but how can her crackpot mum sleep at night, knowing that she let her vulnerable daughter move across the pond as a child with no proper adult supervision? India has no qualifications to her name and has been almost groomed by her mum into joining an industry which is notorious for EDs, substance abuse and the rest. But it’s all ok because she funds India’s obsession with anything that has a designer label so that’s her job as a parent done. How can a mother do that?
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
How come she doesn't have a page on Ford's site? Does she have a modelling portfolio? Also, how does she constantly afford to go to bougie supermarkets, eat out at fancy restaurants, fly loads? She seems to haemorrhage money - I wonder if it's all from her earnings as an influencer or her mother funds her? Not surprising that her ED is the worst it's been seemingly and I'm sure the modelling industry isn't helping at all. :/
 
How come she doesn't have a page on Ford's site? Does she have a modelling portfolio? Also, how does she constantly afford to go to bougie supermarkets, eat out at fancy restaurants, fly loads? She seems to haemorrhage money - I wonder if it's all from her earnings as an influencer or her mother funds her? Not surprising that her ED is the worst it's been seemingly and I'm sure the modelling industry isn't helping at all. :/
She did have a page on ford. Modelling industry can pay pretty well but likewise with influencing

Edit: found ithttps://www.fordmodels.com/city/los%20angeles/talent/4465
She’s listed as 5ft7 1/2 wow, if you’re under 5ft7 you’re usually listed as 5ft8 shortest (usually up to 5ft9)
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 1