India Grace

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so glad you started this thread! I’ve watched her since 2016/17 when she used to be all girly and we’re around the same age so I feel like I’ve kind of grown up with her in a way. Since moving to LA I cannot stand her! It actually makes me so upset as she used to be such a lovely girl.


Her mum is a doctor yet she always posts on her instagram story about how covid isn’t real/isn’t as bad as people are making out🤨
I think her mum is a chiropractor. I honestly feel like her channel has peaked? Like, her views are relatively low now - I just feel like she doesn't bring much to the table anymore apart from generic GRWMs, glow-ups, hauls etc. I think she's lost all relatability.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
I’m so glad you started this thread! I’ve watched her since 2016/17 when she used to be all girly and we’re around the same age so I feel like I’ve kind of grown up with her in a way. Since moving to LA I cannot stand her! It actually makes me so upset as she used to be such a lovely girl.


Her mum is a doctor yet she always posts on her instagram story about how covid isn’t real/isn’t as bad as people are making out🤨
Oh god what an idiotic freak. Is it just me who always gets the vibe that she isn't an actual doctor, in the same way that Gillian Mckeith calls herself a doctor but doesn't actually have a recognised doctorate? She's a chiropractor so idk if you even need a doctorate to qualify😂😂
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh god what an idiotic freak. Is it just me who always gets the vibe that she isn't an actual doctor, in the same way that Gillian Mckeith calls herself a doctor but doesn't actually have a recognised doctorate? She's a chiropractor so idk if you even need a doctorate to qualify😂😂
I mean it’s obvious her mum doesn’t care about covid anyway as she lets India travel constantly to and from LA🙄 I get that vibe too! If she was a doctor you’d think she’d be a bit stricter and concerned about India’s travelling 🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
did anyone else see that her mum posted a few pro-trump tiktoks on her instagram stories a few months ago? so strange
 
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
did anyone else see that her mum posted a few pro-trump tiktoks on her instagram stories a few months ago? so strange
She seems like a bit of a crackpot to put it politely. What's her instagram please? I need a good laugh...
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Just watched her newest video. She gets her friend to edit her videos, is India really that busy she can't do it herself?!
Then when she was talking about how she never spends money on night out & that no girl should. She really does think highly of herself 🙄
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
Just watched her newest video. She gets her friend to edit her videos, is India really that busy she can't do it herself?!
Then when she was talking about how she never spends money on night out & that no girl should. She really does think highly of herself 🙄
i honestly can’t stand her. also, i’m sure she’s not actually spending lockdown with liv and liv just slept over because if you look at her tiktok (@densebagels), it seems like she’s at home. i do like their friendship though and i could see a bit of the old india coming out in the recent video but for the most part she was unbearable :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Yeh, I thought the whole "being in quarantine together" was a load of rubbish. Why would they be?
There is nothing likeable about India but I think you're right with Liv keeping her a bit more grounded inbetween the boasting
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
Yeh, I thought the whole "being in quarantine together" was a load of rubbish. Why would they be?
There is nothing likeable about India but I think you're right with Liv keeping her a bit more grounded inbetween the boasting
definitely, i saw that she replied to someone on tiktok, saying that they’re quarantining together and then deleted it a few days later. seems as though she’ll lie about anything to avoid taking accountability for her actions. i cant believe she’s gone this long without getting any sort of backlash for her rule breaking but it doesn’t surprise me because her channel is dying.
does anyone know what happened between her and zaina? neither of them follow each other on instagram anymore and i think zaina said (on live) that she doesn’t wanna talk about it
 
  • Like
Reactions: 2
definitely, i saw that she replied to someone on tiktok, saying that they’re quarantining together and then deleted it a few days later. seems as though she’ll lie about anything to avoid taking accountability for her actions. i cant believe she’s gone this long without getting any sort of backlash for her rule breaking but it doesn’t surprise me because her channel is dying.
does anyone know what happened between her and zaina? neither of them follow each other on instagram anymore and i think zaina said (on live) that she doesn’t wanna talk about it
I swear that girl Zaina has behaved even worse than India during the pandemic and that's saying something lmao. I checked out her tiktok of her partying in Dubai nightclubs, no social distancing and she even said that rich people can't catch covid (even as a joke that's just disgustingly insensitive. They both seem like such narcissists tbh.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I swear that girl Zaina has behaved even worse than India during the pandemic and that's saying something lmao. I checked out her tiktok of her partying in Dubai nightclubs, no social distancing and she even said that rich people can't catch covid (even as a joke that's just disgustingly insensitive. They both seem like such narcissists tbh.
Ugh she's the one who dropped everything to fly out to India in LA last minute. Did I just have strict parents or would that never be allowed in a normal household? Would love to know how much money they all actually have 👀
 
  • Like
Reactions: 1
i feel like ever since India was really good friends with Zaina I stopped liking India. Liv seems to have matured so much in a positive way (does A-levels, drives etc) and India hasn’t gone to college or anything. Liv definitely makes India a better person and I’m glad her and Zaina probably aren’t good friends anymore...
 
it honestly does make me worry for her that she doesn’t have basic qualifications. she has no gcses under her belt. i completely understand that she wants to get into the modelling industry but i just see it as neglect when her parents haven’t encouraged her to get a few qualifications as a backup. it’s not as if her youtube career is booming, either
 
  • Like
Reactions: 3
it honestly does make me worry for her that she doesn’t have basic qualifications. she has no gcses under her belt. i completely understand that she wants to get into the modelling industry but i just see it as neglect when her parents haven’t encouraged her to get a few qualifications as a backup. it’s not as if her youtube career is booming, either
Not to mention how toxic and exploitative the modelling industry can be too. It's a super tough industry. Her content on youtube is so stale now tbh and there are only so many times you can do hauls/glow-ups etc before it gets old. I feel like there are other youtubers of a similar age e.g Olivia Neill who are arguably more successful. It's scary how she has zero qualifications but I think her mum encourages it which is worse - she clearly thinks her daughter is going to be the next Bella Hadid or something.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 4
I’ve got the feeling she’s in LA with all the white fox stuff she’s posting and it looks like a hotel room?