Inclusive family - The Kilduffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its the rules of tattle lol they shut them down overwise
Wow that’s interesting I didn’t know this! I’ve a friend who’s got a thread on the tiktok section and she doesn’t have 10k 🤔 it doesn’t have many posts on though tbh and can I just say Neil a such a creep proper gives me the ick I feel so sorry for his girls what an embarrassment is he

Wow that’s interesting I didn’t know this! I’ve a friend who’s got a thread on the tiktok section and she doesn’t have 10k 🤔 it doesn’t have many posts on though tbh and can I just say Neil a such a creep proper gives me the ick I feel so sorry for his girls what an embarrassment is he
I’ve made a new one search up Neil kilduff

Last edited:
it will be shut soon. Ive seen loads been closed down so unless Neil has 10k followers on his current account his will be shut too. look up the rules

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Annoying or not, I do feel terribly sorry for Diana. I’m not ‘licking her arse’ but they were childhood sweethearts. The way he’s acted is disgusting and he should be ashamed. After all they’ve been through, he’s just left so he can live his life like a teenager. She comes across as a really lovely Mum who will do anything for her children and with a very pure soul and big heart. Maybe I’m just too much of a empath sometimes, but I really hope she is okay. She must feel crushed

Reactions: 6
Annoying or not, I do feel terribly sorry for Diana. I’m not ‘licking her arse’ but they were childhood sweethearts. The way he’s acted is disgusting and he should be ashamed. After all they’ve been through, he’s just left so he can live his life like a teenager. She comes across as a really lovely Mum who will do anything for her children and with a very pure soul and big heart. Maybe I’m just too much of a empath sometimes, but I really hope she is okay. She must feel crushed
Diana's post on Facebook today is heartbreaking.

Neil is on a live now and seems normal enough and no one has mentioned anything bad so I persume it isn’t as bad as it sounds?
He won't mention it, he doesn't care how Diana is feeling and he knows it makes him look bad. It's too long a post to type on here, basically it's 6 months to the day since the Condom King was kicked out and she says there isn't a day goes by without tears. Mostly because of the betrayal not the fact he has gone, she knows she is well rid of him.

Reactions: 1
He won't mention it, he doesn't care how Diana is feeling and he knows it makes him look bad. It's too long a post to type on here, basically it's 6 months to the day since the Condom King was kicked out and she says there isn't a day goes by without tears. Mostly because of the betrayal not the fact he has gone, she knows she is well rid of him.
You can screenshot it and upload it here like a photo?

she caught him cheating with 7 people and kicked his backside out the door, she has all the evidence but wouldn’t hurt her kids by ever exposing him

• Wow
Reactions: 1
she caught him cheating with 7 people and kicked his backside out the door, she has all the evidence but wouldn’t hurt her kids by ever exposing him
7????? Wow. It was all messages wasn’t it? He never does lives now. Makes u wonder why he was up till daft o’clock doing them

Well you just have ? The girls read here so are gonna know now 😂

The kids know how bad a cheat he is but they don’t need to see the evidence that’s what i mean 🤢🤢

The kids know how bad a cheat he is but they don’t need to see the evidence that’s what i mean 🤢🤢
So he did actually physically cheat then as well ? As i remeber jades video saying it was just messages or did he meet them as well ?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.