Inclusive family - The Kilduffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely the Sarah here isn’t the same user that uploaded the tik tok about Neil’s baby announcement? Cause if so that’s a really awful thing to do to your friend and even Diana didn’t appreciate it!
I think it was as that account shared it on herr

Surely the Sarah here isn’t the same user that uploaded the tik tok about Neil’s baby announcement? Cause if so that’s a really awful thing to do to your friend and even Diana didn’t appreciate it!
yeah it was her. Tiktok was uploaded 2 minutes before she linked it here. coincidence? i think not

yeah it was her. Tiktok was uploaded 2 minutes before she linked it here. coincidence? i think not
I think it's quite weird and disrespectful that she's claiming to be a friend of Diana's yet she's on here posting her business and not even disguising who she is 🤨

Reactions: 2
That’s what I said I said I said the close friends Lesley and selina say are always on her tiktocs I’ve never seen once a Sarah even spoke about.
I think it's quite weird and disrespectful that she's claiming to be a friend of Diana's yet she's on here posting her business and not even disguising who she is 🤨

Reactions: 1
I feel like Candice is quite nasty to Lucy can just tell in some of their videos and lives, Candice just seems really sneaky to me, the rest of them are just annoying and beggy af

I feel like Candice is quite nasty to Lucy can just tell in some of their videos and lives, Candice just seems really sneaky to me, the rest of them are just annoying and beggy af
Candice I don’t like but that’s my opinion…I spoke on a live once and was reffered to as ‘that (insert name) ‘ while whispering to someone so I went of her after that

To he fair, he’s not going to turn round and say no they aren’t happy at all!

Someone asked if the kids are excited and he said he won’t go into that!

Hmm yes someone just asked if his kids took the pregnancy well and he's said they did....
Probably Christian and molly who don’t have a clue about much or understand.

the freaks on his live should think this if Lucy Candice and jade were so ok with there dad they’d be on his live all the time like they used to be? His nowt but an abusive liar

Of topic anyone know how to make a new thread but to do it just about Neil ? Feel he deserves a bit

I think anyone can make a new one but I like having one for the family as a whole? I don’t know though. It’s up to everyone.

he needs to have over 10k followers on his current account. not sure how many he has

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.