Inclusive family - The Kilduffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s nearly 2am in the morning and all the woman are in Neil’s live. He’s asking questions like do I turn up in your dreams 🤢 and blatant flirting- guys only come out of a long term marriage.
He’s on with someone who he’s ignoring most of the time, poor lad. someones are asking if he’s staying on live long cause they are waiting up for him (??) He’s guessing woman’s ages and making them take filters off and showing pics. These woman? Are swooning over the cheat.
I used to have big respect for Neil, I did even after the breakup, but tonight’s changed my mind. To do that after U ruined ur family home, ur marriage. No care, no respect. Disgusting.
I’m sorry but what do they see him in, his wonky fringe 🙈 joking aside, he’s a liar and a cheat. What a catch!!

Reactions: 7
It’s nearly 2am in the morning and all the woman are in Neil’s live. He’s asking questions like do I turn up in your dreams 🤢 and blatant flirting- guys only come out of a long term marriage.
He’s on with someone who he’s ignoring most of the time, poor lad. someones are asking if he’s staying on live long cause they are waiting up for him (??) He’s guessing woman’s ages and making them take filters off and showing pics. These woman? Are swooning over the cheat.
I used to have big respect for Neil, I did even after the breakup, but tonight’s changed my mind. To do that after U ruined ur family home, ur marriage. No care, no respect. Disgusting.
Its horrible that his elder daughters will either end up finding out all about this because people will share it with them or could have even been watching that themselves 😢

Reactions: 1
His older daughter do watch his lives and he knows that, I'd like to hope they wasn't in the live when he did that. I dont know what women see in him get its not all about looks but he's just cheated on his wife and it's been aired for all to know. The women flocking round him and who's been messaging him on tik tok while married are just as bad as its not like they didn't know

Reactions: 4
What a piece of work Neil is. Diana is well rid. Poor woman. I actually hate that Neil keeps reminding us all that he loves his kids. Well that’s a give in, you should love your kids. You just didn’t love them enough to not cheat on their mother and break up their family.

I cannot for the life of me understand why women are flocking around him but I do think that Neil is the one who is married and it shouldn’t matter how many women slide into his DM’s flirting he can say no. He is an adult and he is the one who was married. He made the choice he did and what the hell did he think was going to happen??

Neil is on live now, showing off his spending spree on himself, I hope he's still paying plenty to Di for their kids etc, looks like a midlife crisis happening right in front of us. So embarrassing, poor kids. Looks like a lucky escape for Di, hopefully her girls will help her find herself again and soon she will be a brand new woman herself, and he will hate it when she has confidence and starts dating again herself, just wait and see how he won't be so full of it then.

Reactions: 5
Is he ever off live? Everytime I pop on morning, noon or night he’s literally on all day. And why are women all over him in comments 🤮

Neil is on live now, showing off his spending spree on himself, I hope he's still paying plenty to Di for their kids etc, looks like a midlife crisis happening right in front of us. So embarrassing, poor kids. Looks like a lucky escape for Di, hopefully her girls will help her find herself again and soon she will be a brand new woman herself, and he will hate it when she has confidence and starts dating again herself, just wait and see how he won't be so full of it then.
You’d be so surprised how often stuff like this happens, he’s gone on tik tok had women commenting and probably messaging him and it’s gone to his head and he’s ruined his family for a bit of 5 minute attention on social media.

Reactions: 3
He is absolutely minging , can only imagine the state some of these women must be if they are messaging him . He looks like he stinks

Is he ever off live? Everytime I pop on morning, noon or night he’s literally on all day. And why are women all over him in comments 🤮
I was thinking the same doesn’t matter what time I pop on tik tok he’s always live - even when he’s at work!

His live tonight was painful, he is not acting like a man who has teenage children. He’s a disgrace and all the woman bigging him up are just as bad! Good to see Diana doing a string dance earlier today

I don't really know much about this family, never followed them but saw them at Tokest and a few times in my Fyp. This is a question in no way a criticism, when the mother dances is she signing ?. Are they still separated.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.