Inclusive family - The Kilduffs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them videos that candice has done are heartbreaking
They really are - he should be ashamed seeing that.

He made a commitment to care for Candice as a foster carer, and provide a stable secure home.

I understand marriages breakdown but to cheat and then it’s all over the internet etc to the point she feels she has to explain herself must be awful for her. 😢

I really feel for Diana, I've never followed their family as such but they're always on my fyp so I've seen a fair bit.

I've always thought what a lovely, strong family they are - I thought a lot of Neil and Diana fostering and adopting, especially Cristian because some parents would really struggle with his difficulties but they chose to adopt him and I thought that said a lot about them. The whole family became obsessed with tiktok and were always doing lives and I always knew it would be for the money, which I actually understood. There are so many tiktokkers out there begging for money and engagement when they don't need it, but I always felt like the money would really help this family.
You can see on their lives their house is very old fashioned just by looking at the carpets and curtains and it was just very apparent to me that they didn't care about materialistic things and that family and looking after the kids was the most important thing to them.

I honestly thought Neil and Diana were so strong, and even though I didn't particularly like Neil as he creeps me out a bit I did think they were a fantastic couple. Obviously, I now think very differently and think Neil is a first class twit. I've always found it uncomfortable how he does all these lives mainly talking to very young girls but he was always in his family environment when doing it. However, now he's living on his own he's still doing all these lives and you just know he's gonna carry on doing it and I am genuinely concerned about what he's gonna do next and I think he could land himself in big trouble if he decides to meet any of these girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
“Good morning guys” ??? don’t tell me he’s been on live since this morning 😳 he was live at 4pm with the same caption…wow

C004279B-29B1-4103-B8DE-292069DCFC99.png

Is he never not on live?!?

I don’t understand how financial side of tik tok works but do you get paid more from creator fund if you do lives???

No he's not been on all day he's just not changed the live name also I've just googled and creater fund is videos only

No he's not been on all day he's just not changed the live name also I've just googled and creater fund is videos only
maybe it’s just the attention from being on live then/because of boredom?!?

I noticed he posted a video before with the 2 youngest children - must be hard for Christian with his additional needs as he won’t understand why his dad now doesn’t live with him

Yeah most likely I watched someone's live earlier and they went live with this old man and he said he just goes live to talk to people as he's alone

Reactions: 1
I find it weird how happy he seems about it, hes on these lives constantly, loving the attention and it doesn’t matter if it’s negative, he just likes being the center of all the chat. His family and Diane are clearly finding it hard and it’s a bit of a kick in the stomach that he’s laughing away to everyone.

I find it weird how happy he seems about it, hes on these lives constantly, loving the attention and it doesn’t matter if it’s negative, he just likes being the center of all the chat. His family and Diane are clearly finding it hard and it’s a bit of a kick in the stomach that he’s laughing away to everyone.
I have seen them loads on my fyp but never really bothered following them till recently. He seems a bit strange, and why are people in the comments saying hope he is okay and last night on his live saying he looks happier and stuff. This was off several different women. Diane looks broken 😢 I sense he will get with a woman off tik tok soon and parade it on there.

Reactions: 6
When I came across his live last night he mentioned that candice was in his chat. Is he so thick he can't see its hurting the girls on constant lives talking about it. He was going on about 1.3k in his live and he bets everyone has made mistakes. Then was saying he'd rather be single forever than not be there for his kids and how candice knows this. If he cared for any of that family he would get off social media for a bit

Reactions: 3
I went in his live at about 10pm last night and he was full on dancing and miming to the lyrics of what he was listening to as if he was about 17

Reactions: 1
He clearly thinks he’s famous and it’s all went to his head. I‘m amazed he gets any work done as he’s live when at work!

Tbf compared to everyone else they are actually famous .like they have been on TV and go touring doing there dances ? I lost all respect for the dad though especially after Diana struggled earlier in the year and went missing that time .this will affect her a lot

Reactions: 2
I don’t think any of them are famous. They are well known on tik tok and if you watched BGT you may remember them but the vast majority of folk won’t know who they are. The family come across as nice people don’t get me wrong, but i genuinely think Neil is desperate for fame.

Reactions: 4
I seen his live last night doing dances etc, if that was my dad I’d disown him, have a bit of decorum you've wrecked your wife & family’s whole world and all you care about is views & gifts!

Reactions: 5
It’s nearly 2am in the morning and all the woman are in Neil’s live. He’s asking questions like do I turn up in your dreams 🤢 and blatant flirting- guys only come out of a long term marriage.
He’s on with someone who he’s ignoring most of the time, poor lad. someones are asking if he’s staying on live long cause they are waiting up for him (??) He’s guessing woman’s ages and making them take filters off and showing pics. These woman? Are swooning over the cheat.
I used to have big respect for Neil, I did even after the breakup, but tonight’s changed my mind. To do that after U ruined ur family home, ur marriage. No care, no respect. Disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.