Inclusive family _the kilduffs

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have any evidence of this? Lucy is a minor right?
Considering Neil has mentioned before that Chloe's son has special needs it's odd she is making ableist comments towards others.

The fact shes turned comments off and has obviously taken comments about her age to heart, I doubt things are "all good" over there 😂
It’s on the old throes I believe someone took a screenshot. It was on alive

Does anyone else see his face on their FYP and instantly feel the need to take a shower because of what a greasy sea urchin he is?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When she say all good over here?
The last video I saw of her on TikTok the caption said something can’t remember it all now but ended with ‘all good over here’ basically stating her life is good to the haters. But as someone else said. You don’t turn your comments off if you believe everything is all good and your doing nothing wrong. She’s obviously bothered isn’t she 😭

Reactions: 2
Hope Candice is okay her two recent tiktoks make out as if she has a lot going on

Reactions: 1
Princess Chloe gets al his money now
Only if she uproot her son from his home and school and moves to live near him so he doesn't have to get a bus to work. Selfish and arrogant. All about himself doesn't care about what a big step it is to move a special needs child to a new school and environment.

Reactions: 1
I find jade cringy. Why did she have to stand up to sign and block the view from everyone behind her? I’ve been signing for 25 years, and you definitely don’t have to stand up to do it!! She just seems to want everyone to look at her... 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yeah I’d seen it now I read the comments everyone said why is she stood up etc and it’s true she loves the drama she could of sat and did the signing
To be honest if it's a song I really like I stand up and dance on the spot at a concert and so do lots of other people. The distance you are away from the stage the screens are what you watch most of the show especially up in the upper tiers.