Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mollydog

VIP Member
I like her too, I want to know who the girl with the green couch is! I want to know what her husband does for a living, they seem well off. Does she live in London? She’s a makeup artist

notahater1010

VIP Member
She does seem genuine and most stories are her own or people that she knows.
If people don’t like or get offended by het sharing, that is their problem. If someone was an ass#%^ to her years ago and have changed, great…it does not erase what they did.

I actually picked up a few clues where her husband seems to be controlling. She posted a video which was deleted, where he made some jokes and inappropriate comments, a lot of people complained so she deleted.
She also posted a video dressed with her trying on her sisters clothes and she said that her husband would not allow her to wear that.

Today she posted something it seems her husband is Indian, that explains a lot. The majority are conservative and women has to obey them.

I'm not really on Tiktok but I've been doom scrolling the Kate Middleton conspiracies (lol) and a video of hers came up. Who is the Karen she is talking about in this clip?

pommynoir

VIP Member
But surely she must know that people are going to look up and harrass people she tells stories about?
Ok, but you said she was “getting her followers to hassle people”

it’s a rare breed of a person who would harass a person they don’t know online - look up , yes but harass I don’t think so.

pommynoir

VIP Member
Shall we maybe set up a thread for her not in the rave section? I thought rave and general should be seperate?

pommynoir

VIP Member
She does seem genuine and most stories are her own or people that she knows.
If people don’t like or get offended by het sharing, that is their problem. If someone was an ass#%^ to her years ago and have changed, great…it does not erase what they did.

I actually picked up a few clues where her husband seems to be controlling. She posted a video which was deleted, where he made some jokes and inappropriate comments, a lot of people complained so she deleted.
She also posted a video dressed with her trying on her sisters clothes and she said that her husband would not allow her to wear that.

Today she posted something it seems her husband is Indian, that explains a lot. The majority are conservative and women has to obey them.
Ooo I’ve missed the controlling hints!
I did see today that he is half Indian though. I assumed his dad was white, which would mean he probably doesn’t follow the culture.
His relationship with food is very strange. Both of their snacks / meals posted have been freaking me out 🤣

pommynoir

VIP Member
I like her too, I want to know who the girl with the green couch is! I want to know what her husband does for a living, they seem well off. Does she live in London? She’s a makeup artist
I think one of the comments on the TikTok were the right person. I looked up the green couch girls insta and it all seemed to tie in with the little clues (not sure if she deleted the comments after green couch girl told her to take it down)

I think she lives in Essex.

Aunt Lydia

Yeah I’m on the fence a bit.

I actually started following Sarah (@imtheproblem) on TikTok when she first started. And she did seem like a breath of fresh air, and (if it’s authentic, I like to hope so) she has genuine interests and actually wants to make a moral standpoint, like the conversation about the diamond trade.
But you could tell it went straight over Ashley and Lauren’s heads. 😂
I bet they have no idea about anything like that, or what is actually going on in the real world. Nor do they have any interest to care.

What she speaks about couldn’t be further from the two of them. I was really surprised they had her as a guest to be honest.