Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Elle Woods

VIP Member
I wonder how long her leaving TikTok will last. She did sound sincere in her video to be fair but loads of creators do this then come back

Reactions: 1

pommynoir

VIP Member
sorry how does everyone love this girl? it’s so obvious all her stories are completely made up and she deliberately drops hint for views and directs hate at other creators
I personally don’t care if the stories are true or not I watch TikTok for entertainment only and find the stories entertaining. They can’t all be fake though, I found Sarah with the green couch so surely that’s not fake .
---
I loved her TikTok at first. Now I think she is giving off ‘mean girl’ vibes, not to mention getting her followers to hassle people from her ‘stories.
Really? I see the total opposite and have seen her ask people not to look up the people from the stories

notahater1010

VIP Member
Whatever style she is going for with her posting schedule it is not working.

She is just so boring with the cryptic messages and doing trends.

Whatever made her unique and original… now she is just like the others.

Sophiadee

VIP Member
I agree, when others have left the app that’s it they’ve left it. It sounded a bit of a dodgy situation on her exit video though so maybe it was a fast decision, or not completely her own decision
I think she might’ve left because of the legal issue? Maybe she’s being sued for defamation or something based on her story time tiktoks?

notahater1010

VIP Member
Ok I went back to watch the video and it was said I think my husband will lose his mind if he sees me dressed in this.
It did not seem like in a good way but more like why she is wearing that.

There is also another try on video where her daughter is rating her outfit. She asks if the daughter likes and she say no I can see your body so no. Sarah goes and say oh she is just like her dad.

There are all these comments and also the jokes he made that makes people think he may be the controlling type.

Last edited:

Kazza12345

I personally don’t care if the stories are true or not I watch TikTok for entertainment only and find the stories entertaining. They can’t all be fake though, I found Sarah with the green couch so surely that’s not fake .
---

Really? I see the total opposite and have seen her ask people not to look up the people from the stories
Who is Sarah with the green couch!!

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Ok, but you said she was “getting her followers to hassle people”

it’s a rare breed of a person who would harass a person they don’t know online - look up , yes but harass I don’t think so.
Yep fair enough, I did choose the wrong wording. I agree not many people would actively harrass someone but it just seems a bit mean if she makes them identifiable. There are two sides to every story of course, and we only hear hers.

Having said that, she does have a real knack of telling a story and is very easy to listen to

Superman1

I’ve just commented about this on Ashley’s thread. I just don’t believe it for a second. The tears etc. Protest too much I believe

Mills194

She has changed her picture twice now. This is definitely a sign that she is missing the attention.
I bet she will be back soon.
I agree, when others have left the app that’s it they’ve left it. It sounded a bit of a dodgy situation on her exit video though so maybe it was a fast decision, or not completely her own decision

I think she needs to be careful that she doesn't go down the Imogenation hole of story times... Some of the stories are from a long time ago and people change, grow ups move on, jobs, family and some of these could really upheave their lives.

Not saying she would do this as I do enjoy her content but Imogen once outed someone who'd had an abortion just for YouTube content! Some things should remain private, I hope she doesn't go down this route x

I was thinking the exact same, the story’s give off Imogenation vibes

notahater1010

VIP Member
Ooo I’ve missed the controlling hints!
I did see today that he is half Indian though. I assumed his dad was white, which would mean he probably doesn’t follow the culture.
His relationship with food is very strange. Both of their snacks / meals posted have been freaking me out 🤣
She said he has a dark humour but to be fair some of the things he sad reminded people of abusive relationships.
So it is that a lot of people on the comments said hun please run from this man, or your husband is a red flag. She went and deleted the video.
Unfortunately I have come across people from Indian or even Middle Eastern who grow up in western cultures and yet is controlling and dictates what women should do.

If you go to her video where she is trying on her sister clothes, while wearing a leather tight dress she sais that her husband would not let her.