Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

catapillar19

sorry how does everyone love this girl? it’s so obvious all her stories are completely made up and she deliberately drops hint for views and directs hate at other creators

Reactions: 12

pommynoir

VIP Member
Just watched a video where she was gifted an Olaplex treatment at a salon - she donated £150 at the end of the video to refuge charity “to give back”. I think that shows what a beautiful person she is, if she’d paid for the treatment it would have cost her less. I really hope some tea don’t come out that she’s actually a massive cunt 🙀

I saw she’s also using stories people send in now too. Figures. She couldn’t have that much interesting things happen to her 🤣

Reactions: 8

MoveBtchGetOutTheWay

I think she needs to be careful that she doesn't go down the Imogenation hole of story times... Some of the stories are from a long time ago and people change, grow ups move on, jobs, family and some of these could really upheave their lives.

Not saying she would do this as I do enjoy her content but Imogen once outed someone who'd had an abortion just for YouTube content! Some things should remain private, I hope she doesn't go down this route x

• Wow
Reactions: 6

notahater1010

VIP Member
We were right she is back. I knew she wasn’t gonna last long on her “taking a break”.

It was less than a month and I bet if she could she would have came back earlier.

This makes me realise that she just like any other influencer. The influencer world is addictive. She got a taste of what it is like to get attention, validation,gifts, companies wanting to $$ on her…. and she can’t stay away.

Reactions: 6

notahater1010

VIP Member
She also updated her insta and all.

How can we not think her partner is controlling and probably has very narrow minded views of the world.

This is just another example of his behaviour.
Sorry but if a partner stop talking for 2 days cause of botox this is a sign the partner is controlling and emotionally manipulative.

If he does that cause of a botox can we just imagine what else he can do. Yeah not ok.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4

Lilly long

VIP Member

How can we not think her partner is controlling and probably has very narrow minded views of the world.

Sorry but if a partner stop talking for 2 days cause of botox this is a sign the partner is controlling and emotionally manipulative.

If he does that cause of a botox can we just imagine what else he can do. Yeah not ok.
I don’t really think that’s a red flag.. most men don’t like their partners getting Botox lip fillers .. and there was maybe some exaggeration .. he’s probably looking at her and saying she doesn’t need it because she is beautiful.. and she is

notahater1010

VIP Member
I actually think that her son saw the comments about the dad be controlling, told dad and it started an argument.

She said she never intended to be an influencer yet the first thing she did when she got some good numbers was to hire a management company.

Mills194

I don’t really think that’s a red flag.. most men don’t like their partners getting Botox lip fillers .. and there was maybe some exaggeration .. he’s probably looking at her and saying she doesn’t need it because she is beautiful.. and she is
“Jealous” and “didn’t talk to me for 2 days” and “he didn’t like it” over what she did to her own body to make her feel nice isn’t right, and the fact she posted it makes it seem she’s so used to that behaviour she doesn’t see that there’s anything wrong with that or trying to hide it

Coffeefirst19

Chatty Member
She said her son controls her TikTok and plans what she posts.
I don’t know if I believe that!
how could a small child know how to forecast engagement??

Sophiadee

VIP Member
I’ve just watched her latest tiktok, it is odd she’s coming off for a bit considering how well she’s doing so quickly, and she put on her stories just the other day that her husband hates social media and thinks it rots people’s brains (or something along those lines)

If we take into account that her son is around 11yo and has Autism or ADHD. I find hard to believe that he can focus and deliver all the planning, editing etc she mentioned.
A lot of people with those get too overwhelmed easily with the smallest task.
He has autism & knowing kids with autism, it is definitely believable that he’s planned this out for her to do.

Mollydog

VIP Member
She bores me now. And looking back, that whole Abigail “don’t pay we’ll take it away” thing was nasty girl bullying imo

notahater1010

VIP Member
“Jealous” and “didn’t talk to me for 2 days” and “he didn’t like it” over what she did to her own body to make her feel nice isn’t right, and the fact she posted it makes it seem she’s so used to that behaviour she doesn’t see that there’s anything wrong with that or trying to hide it
I agree but obviously some people can’t see it.

Any type of behaviour like that isn’t acceptable.
Your partner should never tell you what to wear let alone give you the silence treatment because something you did to your body.

Snoopylouwho

VIP Member
I have just come across her on my FYP (the Chanel bag story) and watched a few of her videos. I think, from what I have seen, she seems OK. I find her story telling really engaging. I suppose time will tell if she becomes a sell out 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3

Mills194

Yeah that’s absolutely disgusting behaviour! 100% believe she’s off TikTok because of him and the bad comments he was getting, which were clearly 100% true! From the kind of person she puts herself across as in her TikTok’s you’d think she wouldn’t stand for that but she seems to think it’s normal and even funny?! Awful

Reactions: 3