Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she sees the tickets are legit and continues to say are you joking 100 more times.. Argh sigh.

Reactions: 12
“Are you being serious? You’re joking.
Are you serious? No you’re joking.
You’re lying. Serious??”

god it’s like being ‘surprised’ with an Indian in London all over again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How she put her hand on his face really unnatural to show us she was ‘shaking’ boring ell! Hope her uni teacher got sacked for teaching them bloody acting skills! 🤣

Reactions: 6
Oh no.

spenny starts the video.

he had the surprise of a lifetime for his WIFE.

*casually drops in that his bird “has a friend*

Spenny has managed to book a week off work to add on another week on honeymoon. He tells us umpteen times it’s ALL INCLUSIVE! which seems silly because baby angel hun bun can’t eat anything, and; I don’t know if she’s mentioned it or not, but SHE DOESN’T DRINK! 😇

Cut to a shot of immo in her finest silk PJ’s, “packing” and throwing on a conveniently placed cardigan whilst she announces how ugly she looks and that she HAS NO BRA ON!! .... (not what I would choose as bedroom attire on my honeymoon but you do you baby gal)

spencer leads the script by asking if she’s had a good honeymoon? Immo does her terrible acting, spenny drops *THE BOMBSHELL” to allow immo to keep her centre front with the acting. She puts a mid roll AD here.

it’s dreadful. Nobody believes them.
The huns think about it and consider how long the would tell their partner to shut up before asking for proof. The huns reckon about 60 seconds is the max they’d wait before asking for proof. Our baby hun bun drags it out for nearly 5 minutes.

she’s amazed a barber managed to book a week off work. In advance.

several seconds of pecks and telling each other they love each other (the huns see it as them telling each other how much they love themselves)

immos trying to remember where he’s booked for their second half of the honeymoon. What a grateful hunny!

she can’t understand why he was filming her packing. Could it be because she always orders spenny to pick up the camera?

another mid roll AD

immo hopes she’ll have a poo in the Bahamas

immo takes back control of the camera

oh the HILARITY! Spennys booked two double beds! The silly billy!

she tries her hardest to convince the huns she had no idea.

ANOTHER AD

She shows us round a bog standard hotel and can’t even cope. It’s got to be a joke. It’s actually a joke. Apparently.

then she asks the huns if we can even cope looking round what looks to me like a Cosmo’s (for those that aren’t blessed with a Cosmo’s - it’s a multi cuisine all you can eat buffet)

immo gets annoyed that spenny wants to check the football WHILE HE’S ON HIS HONEYMOON!!

*shows the huns her tiny tummy* LOOK AT MY POT BELLY!!

she still hasn’t washed or brushed her hair since she arrived.

they are on fruit punch when they go visit pigs.

she can’t cope
Again.

oh ginger looks like my puppy! (That’s me, not immo)

I tried to fast forward but was greeted with another TWO ADS!!

the pigs are wild....but well looked after.... if can even be a thing?

they saw a turtle

they can’t believe they swam with pigs. Bucket list - CHECK ✅

More platonic kisses.

spenny tells the huns it’s now baby making time.

the huns highly doubt that.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
C40736EA-3BF1-4DCF-89E5-643454BC3D23.jpeg A dream come true to swim with pigs 🐷 I can’t lol 😂

5D4DFEB7-F729-4399-AE39-8C0DFC3FE96E.jpeg Vegans wouldn’t agree with swimming with pigs, she
continuously makes excuses to why she’s not vegan , and most people don’t eat pork but I’m sure it’s bull tit.
535A65CB-B6E5-4B3E-9334-405ED1431711.png She knew it didn’t make sense to post this on her page so she posted it on Spencer’s 🤣

Reactions: 2
If she didn't know she was going then she wouldn't know to pack enough underwear for two weeks which means she's probably wearing dirty underwear right now. :ROFLMAO: Stinky baby princess...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t watch this woman but I landed on her latest video. It’s a joke right. This is fake as hell

Reactions: 4
She cannot act to save her life wow hahahaha I’m actually cringing for her. It’s the exact same stupid reaction as when he surprised her in London and she ‘didn’t know’.
It’s so fake and obvious 😂😂😂😂😂

‘7 days in Florida isn’t enough, you need a holiday after a themepark’ It’s soooo obvious she already knew

I’m cringing so much

“Are you being serious? You’re joking.
Are you serious? No you’re joking.
You’re lying. Serious??”

god it’s like being ‘surprised’ with an Indian in London all over again 🙄
She’s so fake, she actually makes me furious.

Reactions: 8
She genuinely started crying when she saw luggage and towels in Wal-Mart because it reminded her of her childhood, haha wut

• Haha
Reactions: 9
BANGING CONTENT! !

(I’m tired and irritated today so the commentary will be tit. - soz in advance)

A visit to a supermarket. she still hasn’t brushed her bleeping hair, and spennys wearing a fanny pack.

Babygal manages to mention gluten free within 2 minutes.

Immo shows the huns bags of cereal that look like dog food.

Creams her knickers over pop.

begs for likes and comments if “you love supermarkets like her” ; witch I literally hate doing the weekly shop that much I order online and have it delivered 🤷🏼‍♀️

babygal finds a mcmuffin in the freezer, spends 2 mins of the vid discussing ice cream.

lets go find the GLUTEN FREE AISLE!!

spenny creams over a 5 cheese lasagne.

spenny states he’s lost his WAGE.... sorry I mean WIFE! *pans camera up the aisle* ... WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT! baby angel is there with packets of sweets. 🙃

immos let down by the gluten free section. She’s let down they aren’t vegan but grabs some Brownie mix anyway.

They are both blown away they sell
Levi’s In Walmart. 👀

Baby angel remembers when she was really young and her and her family came to Florida the pound to dollar was great so her AND her brother got bought Nintendo DS’s...

The huns start to question this life of poverty that she has always professed... taking a family of five to the USA is quite the expense! Let alone buying little consoles for the three of them 🧐

Oh...she thinks she’s quirky because she likes stationary 🙃

She’s lost her HUSBAND!!! Wants to cry over luggage and tags.

it’s like she’s never been to Costco before for FUCKS SAKE!!! the huns know you have Been Costco before baby hunny 🙄

Now she wants some candles, but she’s never smelt said candles. They’re probs to heavy to take home anyway.

I’m so bored of this now.

I’ve ffwd not gonna lie.

baby princess is actually gonna get cereal for her tea. Mentioned someone called Emma chamberlain. *mental note to check whether the above has a tattle thread*

Her card got declined because it was dirty.

they both wet their pants over their Uber while
Immo plugs previous vlogs and shows the dinner of cereal.

Wouldn’t even recommend for a hate watch 🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
BANGING CONTENT! !

(I’m tired and irritated today so the commentary will be tit. - soz in advance)

A visit to a supermarket. she still hasn’t brushed her bleeping hair, and spennys wearing a fanny pack.

Babygal manages to mention gluten free within 2 minutes.

Immo shows the huns bags of cereal that look like dog food.

Creams her knickers over pop.

begs for likes and comments if “you love supermarkets like her” ; witch I literally hate doing the weekly shop that much I order online and have it delivered 🤷🏼‍♀️

babygal finds a mcmuffin in the freezer, spends 2 mins of the vid discussing ice cream.

lets go find the GLUTEN FREE AISLE!!

spenny creams over a 5 cheese lasagne.

spenny states he’s lost his WAGE.... sorry I mean WIFE! *pans camera up the aisle* ... WOULD YOU BELIEVE IT! baby angel is there with packets of sweets. 🙃

immos let down by the gluten free section. She’s let down they aren’t vegan but grabs some Brownie mix anyway.

They are both blown away they sell
Levi’s In Walmart. 👀

Baby angel remembers when she was really young and her and her family came to Florida the pound to dollar was great so her AND her brother got bought Nintendo DS’s...

The huns start to question this life of poverty that she has always professed... taking a family of five to the USA is quite the expense! Let alone buying little consoles for the three of them 🧐

Oh...she thinks she’s quirky because she likes stationary 🙃

She’s lost her HUSBAND!!! Wants to cry over luggage and tags.

it’s like she’s never been to Costco before for FUCKS SAKE!!! the huns know you have Been Costco before baby hunny 🙄

Now she wants some candles, but she’s never smelt said candles. They’re probs to heavy to take home anyway.

I’m so bored of this now.

I’ve ffwd not gonna lie.

baby princess is actually gonna get cereal for her tea. Mentioned someone called Emma chamberlain. *mental note to check whether the above has a tattle thread*

Her card got declined because it was dirty.

they both wet their pants over their Uber while
Immo plugs previous vlogs and shows the dinner of cereal.

Wouldn’t even recommend for a hate watch 🙂
Brilliant!!! 😂😂😂
An American commented on the video yesterday that us Brits call American’s loud when here Imogen is running round screaming in a Walmart, and that it was “cute”.... I replied that nothing was cute about it!! She hearted every comment except mine 😂😂😂 Fabulous.. Im glad she read my reply! Silly witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That video gave me a headache. 'OMG BABE, IT'S A BAG OF SWEETS. OH MYYYYY GODDDDD SPENC. OMG HUNS WE'RE IN A SUPERMARKET HUNS!!!!!'
Imagine seeing these pair in the street or just anywhere out in public.. they must look so weird and cringe. They're constantly jumping around, shouting and getting excited about the most simple things like they've never left the house before.

Cant cope! Cant cope! CANT COPEEEEE!!

How the duck can you get so excited over cereal in a bag? And be reduced to TEARS over the excitement of a supermarket!?

And how many times did she mention her family trip there when she was younger? Obviously has big issues about her parents divorcing still.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.