Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know! I really had no idea they were best friends! Hahahaha
Omg she does not? Why would you do that? I can’t watch her videos any more she annoys the tit out of me haha
they have a lot in common, both fake as duck who lie through their teeth.

look at the picture... I can’t unsee it since she pointed it out 🤣

Reactions: 7
they have a lot in common, both fake as duck who lie through their teeth.

look at the picture... I can’t unsee it since she pointed it out 🤣
Omgggg she does!!! tit me how weird is that!!!!
yeah deffo both fake as, I cannot stand either of them, they both think they are beautiful and so so skinny..there are many more people who are better looking than them but don’t try and shove it in people’s faces! Self centred, egotistical witches hahahaha

Reactions: 3
Hello I'm new here! Was reading the thread and had to jump in and say as much as I cannot stand Imogen, Emily literally looks like an orc in comparison in that present swap vid. Count Dracula comes to mind 🤔

Also cringe how obsessed Emily is with James because he's in 'Busted' literally wouldn't mind if it was because she lives him for him but it's so obvious and she's going to look stupid when the slob dumps her ass for a younger model

did anyone notice emily has collabed a lot recently demi imo fab han ? r they all under the same management or something something seems odd considering its all in the same week too ?

'its so weird we've never collabed' she says to everyone in every collab video... no it's weirder you ARE collabing.

Her and Emily aren't best friends lol?? They're such liars and people actually fall for it 😭😂😂

• Haha
The girl is unhinged. She cried because she got her eyeliner right. Wtaf? Surely something isn't right if you are crying multiple times a day??

Reactions: 8
So I went riiiiight back to her first video on YouTube and unluckily for her.... the bruising from recent filler was evident! I commented as much so the video may not be up for long, luckily I got screenshots 0CCBE96D-80AE-4F0B-9A56-0C9B3DF809C6.jpeg

Hi I’m a new member,
Did anyone notice that Spencer absolutely tit himself when she went in for a kiss when they went for cocktails in her recent vid and he only kissed her hand and she wasn’t happy? Haha she is deffo controlling him!!

Reactions: 6
I commented asking which foundation she was wearing in one of her recent vids and she just hearted my comment too. I replied asking if she actually even reads her comments! Clearly just gets her little lapdog Spencer to click like 100 times a minute. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t really explain it but the way he acts is like when you’re still in a brand new relationship and agree with everything and just repeat things the other person says cos you’re not sure what to say. I know what I mean but can’t explain!! He just seems very awkward.

I know people can have a whirlwind romance but that kind of relationship doesn't really last. I do think imogen and spencer have that type of relationship and have rushed it because she wanted that wifey life

Reactions: 2
So in her newest video her husband surprised her with an ad for Daniel wellington? Weird

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.