Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20191222_213358.jpg

I don't even know what to say about this... Wasn't going to post because of the "bloated belly" this must be a joke she's not OK... Imagine all the people reading this thinking jheeze if that's bloated I must be a beach ball.. She shouldn't be able to post tit like this it's damaging🤨😣.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 66076
I don't even know what to say about this... Wasn't going to post because of the "bloated belly" this must be a joke she's not OK... Imagine all the people reading this thinking jheeze if that's bloated I must be a beach ball.. She shouldn't be able to post tit like this it's damaging🤨😣.
Too busy wondering if she’s got slapped cheek to look at her belly!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can’t believe how much I’ve gone off her. A few things I realised watching her ‘surprise’ video. 1. It was so contrived and false. 2. She made a comment about how they ‘never usually stay in London as the train is expensive after a certain time’
Even if Imogen is earning let’s say 2p per video click which these YouTubers get once they are at a lot of subscribers. She would have made around £14,000 from the 71,000 views she got. Not to mention the Daniel wellington Ad that was so sickeningly added in which she said was a surprise from Spencer.
Also her networth on google says £80 million! Highly doubt that but she’s not skint as what she always tells people to be relatable.

Reactions: 10
Cannot believe the recent Instagram photo she uploaded complaining about her ‘bloated belly’. Sick to the back teeth of her going on about her stomach problems too. It really frustrates me. She’s so fake it’s embarrassing, literally. She looks completely ill but she constantly flaunts how skinny she is. I actually can’t stand her 😂

Reactions: 15
I’m sick of her going on about her stomach condition too. My kid has several allergies and it’s not hard to find something he can eat. I don’t go on about it like it’s a fashion ffs

Reactions: 10
And also what the duck is with these videos going to makeup counters to have her makeup done? I don’t get it? What’s the point?

Reactions: 13
She makes it out like shes the only one with an intolerance. Like some people have allergies so bad that they cant go on planes or have such severe allergic reactions that they can become paralysed or have things go wrong with their brain. It's so easy to find gluten free and lactose free food and drink. She lives in bloody Brighton for gods sake. I live in a tiny village up north and there are at least 3 coffee shops and a restaurant that serves food for people with allergies

Reactions: 11
View attachment 66076
She looks like a crackhead

Reactions: 6
View attachment 66076
Oh my christ she is ridiculously underweight and is still saying she's bloated! Just went on her insta to look at this post and the HUNS are truly kissing are arse. Every single comment telling her shes beautiful and an inspiration. It's dangerous.

Reactions: 7
Holly Boon seems to have addressed it FINALLY in her new vid - she feels as though she was used by our princess-babygal-hun-angel

Reactions: 15
And also what the duck is with these videos going to makeup counters to have her makeup done? I don’t get it? What’s the point?
i enjoy these videos but i prefer watching its Sabrina, I suppose good to see the experience of getting makeup done at a makeup counter

Reactions: 1
i enjoy these videos but i prefer watching its Sabrina, I suppose good to see the experience of getting makeup done at a makeup counter
Ya baby GAL princess hunny bee Imo doing them is pointless because she is just overly fake with them and absolutely loooooves everything so would never give an honest review

Reactions: 9
Ya baby GAL princess hunny bee Imo doing them is pointless because she is just overly fake with them and absolutely loooooves everything so would never give an honest review
agree 😭 its the way she gets EXCITED over EVERYTHING like OMG who gets excited over little normal things ??

Reactions: 8
What did she say?
Basically just said she got used really bad and genuinely thought this person was their friend but they used her but holds no grudges and wishes them success...literally only touched on it for 2 seconds, wish she had named Imogen or spilt a bit more tea!

Reactions: 7
Basically just said she got used really bad and genuinely thought this person was their friend but they used her but holds no grudges and wishes them success...literally only touched on it for 2 seconds, wish she had named Imogen or spilt a bit more tea!
I genuinely think more will come out soon. I think little princess pea imo will hear that hollz has said this (please sense the irony in the names, noted before I get pulled on this) and she will bring out a story time ‘how I became a youtuber/could quit my job to do my dream job even though I actually want to be an actress-dancer-singer-model but youtuber is on the list somewhere...’ video. Will mention she had a friend who taught her how to vlog/equipment etc and very likely make herself the victim and either Hollz or her minion friends will spill more tea.
FYI - I actually don’t mind holly boon (Barr tehe racism as a teen on twitter and being a general t**t)

Reactions: 2
She’s lost too many friends for it to not come out at some point! She must have done the same to Sarah Ashcroft because they fell out at a similar time..

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.