Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t explain why but I just find it odd to launch these on Election Day when tensions are so high, I know her followers are young but many influencers have been pushing the importance of voting and I’ve seen one story amongst a hundred fake crying ones over her Ali Express lipsticks. I get I may be reaching though!
the lip kits are laughable, i have purchased holly boons makeup and hers is really good !!

Reactions: 4
Spencer is nothing like how he is portrayed on her / his social media. NOTHING. It’s so so funny to watch an absolute lads lads lads wanker be some hee hee hee precious little enieee weaany princess husband. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Spencer is nothing like how he is portrayed on her / his social media. NOTHING. It’s so so funny to watch an absolute lads lads lads wanker be some hee hee hee precious little enieee weaany princess husband. 😂😂😂
haha is he actually? They bang on about cuddling and Netflix like he doesn’t like to go out/drink

• Haha
spill the TEA!

Reactions: 10
I heard he has been a bit of a man ho... was creeping on our old Imo through social media and that’s how they got together.
You can tell from her ex stories she just wanted that ‘unit’ of a marriage.
Judging by ok’ Spenny boy, I’d be amazed if they got to two years (one is honeymoon, two is the trial - been there and done it)

??
The fakest girl on YouTube... deservedly gets a tatty thread.
I was quite active on the GG thread back in the day but I got to the point if I heard ONE more story about how little innocent Imogen was led astray and bullied but her friends SO MANY TIMES, And none of it was her fault I was gonna loose a laptop to the bin.
I can’t even hate watch her or her family anymore. The dad was desperate to be famous last time I watched, she was batting him away from her “fame” and trying to keep him off the vlogs. The older brother had done a runner and hadn’t even come home for Christmas. And Imogen was onto her eighty third story about her awful, awful fake friends and her complete innocence in everything that’s EVER HAPPENED EVER ?
I assume nothing has changed since then “huns” ?
I’ve gave up watching her. So fake and she’s makes me cringe. Her hand hand gestures annoy me and how every time she does a haul video all she goes on about ‘not sure my bank balance will be happy’ oh and the amount of times she talks about her stomach condition. Can’t stand her

Reactions: 6
I’ve gave up watching her. So fake and she’s makes me cringe. Her hand hand gestures annoy me and how every time she does a haul video all she goes on about ‘not sure my bank balance will be happy’ oh and the amount of times she talks about her stomach condition. Can’t stand her
I'd you have something wrong with you, naturally you keep it to yourself, maybe mention it once if people ask, but she proper milks it for attention!

I wonder why she never spoke about her scenes in an adult film since she's so open and honest and totally innocent baby gals?! Anyone from GG remember this?

"
At 22.36 it's her!! Sex scene makes me laugh dono why"

Please remove link if not allowed. Tx

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I wonder why she never spoke about her scenes in an adult film since she's so open and honest and totally innocent baby gals?! Anyone from GG remember this?

"

Yessss I do 😂

Reactions: 2
haha is he actually? They bang on about cuddling and Netflix like he doesn’t like to go out/drink
Well, he used to! Back in his home town. But since his friends and family ditched him through sheer embarrassment and she kicked the grandad into him. I hate to say it, but he used to be and look like a duck boy heart throb. Now he looks like some little wet dork who probably wears her thongs in private. She must be the controlling one honestly, he’s changed like he’s had a personality transplant, twice.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

"

What the duck did I watch 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

"

What the duck did I just watch hahahaha😭😭😭 scarred me for life

Reactions: 1
She’s lost tooooo much weight and the way she kind of flaunts it is cringe. Looked better before

Reactions: 7

"At 22.36 it's her!! Sex scene makes me laugh dono why"

OMG wtf 😭😭 imagine if her 'huns' knew about this, she really isn't as innocent as she makes out, she's so fake and the sooner her delusional fans realise this the better

Reactions: 6

"

I remember this😭 embarrassing! Also when she says she never had lip fillers it’s such a lie they look much different here and much better!

• Haha
Them putting up the tree together.. I don’t have any words. Actually I have a lot... but they’re not very nice. She also sings, just warning you.

Reactions: 2
Do you think she's had any work done to her face? to say that it got super slim in the space of a year and then the lip fillers got worse too? Also watched the xmas tree going up and felt a little cringed out. Used to love her but she's just getting fake and OTT

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.