Imogenation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"AnGeLs" "HuNs" "BaByGiRl"

She's actually so annoying and try- hard. I can kinda understand why she was hated at school.

And she has merch. Lawd have mercy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I actually think she is a really positive role model for young girls. She is uplifting, open and loving

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually think she is a really positive role model for young girls. She is uplifting, open and loving
Lol....Really???
I was reading up on her on GG and shes a home wrecker and a liar.

I can spot a fake a mile away

She blames everyone else on her miserable time at school but she still can't maintain a friendship. Imogen, think the problem is you hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
??
The fakest girl on YouTube... deservedly gets a tatty thread.
I was quite active on the GG thread back in the day but I got to the point if I heard ONE more story about how little innocent Imogen was led astray and bullied but her friends SO MANY TIMES, And none of it was her fault I was gonna loose a laptop to the bin.
I can’t even hate watch her or her family anymore. The dad was desperate to be famous last time I watched, she was batting him away from her “fame” and trying to keep him off the vlogs. The older brother had done a runner and hadn’t even come home for Christmas. And Imogen was onto her eighty third story about her awful, awful fake friends and her complete innocence in everything that’s EVER HAPPENED EVER ?
I assume nothing has changed since then “huns” ?

Reactions: 15
Slightly reminds me of stacey Solomon it's like she's on something with how fast she kept speaking in that 24 hour shopping challenge

Really cannot deal with childish names for adults Bolt Hen such an annoying fake human

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I lasted 20 seconds on one of her videos. No. Just no.
Really? Only 20 seconds. Are you kidding me? She’s an uplifting person, who inspires a lot of people, including me.

Why is she acting like she nearly died in her car crash probably was a bump haha
A bump? A bump? Are you serious. You think it’s acceptable to laugh at someone’s misfortune. I guess, that just shows how ignorant some people are.

"AnGeLs" "HuNs" "BaByGiRl"

She's actually so annoying and try- hard. I can kinda understand why she was hated at school.

And she has merch. Lawd have mercy.
32e1cb266f3b626b5129af3946aca028.jpg
75b9981ee0e925dfcb84ba5803a7ff6c.jpg
What’s bad about being a try-hard? And why do you think it’s okay to say that she’s deserved being bullied and beaten? I was going to get that first top, thank you very much. Btw you spelt lord wrong, love.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Really? Only 20 seconds. Are you kidding me? She’s an uplifting person, who inspires a lot of people, including me.

A bump? A bump? Are you serious. You think it’s acceptable to laugh at someone’s misfortune. I guess, that just shows how ignorant some people are.

What’s bad about being a try-hard? And why do you think it’s okay to say that she’s deserved being bullied and beaten? I was going to get that first top, thank you very much. Btw you spelt lord wrong, love.
BE GONE TROLL

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Hello imogen is that you

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching her engagement video because it came up on my home page and damn I get such a bad vibe from that guy.
I watched their New Years resolution video last week and it’s the first time I’d seen him, so I went back on a few of her uploads and not only is he a bit creepy, he seems to desperately want to be on screen.
Anyone else think this is a car crash waiting to happen then.

Her Instagram post
b099bcb1ca3b31551f51d1e06f9c2b7d.jpg
ba29fa25f3a561bd7f3181839467ae24.gif

I just find him so creepy, especially in their car chat when he was talking about New Years resolutions and her channel.
100% believe they will have a “joint” couples channel soon, he’s loving his taste of “fame”
How the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck can he put up with her for more than 5 minutes. I honestly have never seen such a fake girl online and her story times are pure fantasy ?
I stopped watching so long ago but she hasn’t changed one bit.
There’s a really aggressive vibe from him though, I could be wrong!

Reactions: 5
Something is not right with the red swimming costume...looks like it is blurry, been altered?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.