Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thing. The way she refers to mental health in such a negative light. Everyone has “mental health” Imogen. Whether it is healthy or not, is another thing. “‘Mental health can creep up on anyone” NO U DUMB BAT. We all have a mental state of mind. What an amazing turn around for mental health week. CoNgRaTs
100% this, I went back to watching the video because I just had to see what other bullshit she would come out with.
Omg edit: One of the last sentences.. "Thank you for saving my life", *goes on to plug merch*. She has put 1 advert in this video compared to the 4 in the panic attack one *before* she announced adsense was going to be donated.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
God the comments under her latest vid are actually cult-like! It’s scary and so so sad how these huns really believe they know grimo or that she gives a sh*t bout them. One read through here and they’d snap out of it 🙈
Just had a scroll through, she is definitely on that negative comments deleting asap!

Reactions: 3
I think it’s a bit fishy how she was meant to upload the finishing story time for her IBS, but instead does a complete 180 and changes the subject to try and derail her huns and angels from asking what it is. Of course Imo has to have the worst condition ever, nobody can ever beat what she has

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think it’s a bit fishy how she was meant to upload the finishing story time for her IBS, but instead does a complete 180 and changes the subject to try and derail her huns and angels from asking what it is. Of course Imo has to have the worst condition ever, nobody can ever beat what she has
I’m on tenter hooks still waiting for the final story time!!!!!! Is it ever going to appear?!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d love to know how she moved on so quickly from being near the point of what she was suggesting in that video and having 100s of panic attacks. You don’t know just ‘move on’ It’s irresponsible to say it’s that easy. It’s irresponsible to still not put a trigger warning at the start when your viewers are mostly 12-14 year olds. Also now isn’t the time to try and flog merch from the garage that no one wanted first time around. No one hates her. People critique for the lies and she can’t seem to stop it.

Reactions: 16
Have you seen them on “make or break” on channel 5? I only knew about her from that show and the way they act on it is SO different to YouTube!!
Omg I started to watch some of her videos last night and wondered where I recognised her from!

Reactions: 3
It's grim where we've ended up. From mental health having a stigma a few years ago to 2020 and mental health is an act for infuencers to use for engagement.

Disgustingly manipulative for her to say the comments on her social media stopped her from committing suicide. This is the lowest of the low. We all know she's hungry for the comments as they boost in the algorithm to get more followers and ultimately to make more money.

With each day I hope more and more of her young followers see her for the dishonest abhorrent fraud she is.
This. 💯🙌🏻

Without wanting to repeat myself, lately I’ve been reading but not posting because life is hard right now plus there was a huge part of me that started to question myself.....why am I on here? Why does what she does bother me? How would I feel if she genuinely was struggling and it’s not an act? Should I be more sympathetic and kind?

Then YT suggests her latest video even though I’m not subscribed. And I watched sixty seconds to see if she’s given herself a good shake.

And the bottom line is she is dangerous. To herself, to Spenny and her family that stand by and watch this behaviour. But most worryingly, to her impressionable audience.

She makes me sick to the pit of my stomach.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I honestly thought she was giving up YouTube when I saw the title of the video 🤦 I've been upset about breaking a nail for longer than she's been in this supposed dark place. Like everyone's said, no chance has she got a life coach and therapist in a week and no chance they'd have helped yet if she really was suffering. It's all just a big stunt. Cba.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
If she needs money that badly she should just sell her miracle cure that only takes weeks to cure herself of suicidal thoughts, anxiety and depression.

I’ve been struggling with all of the above for 13 years, there’s no limit to what I would pay to be ‘cured’ in a week.

I’m flabbergasted at her behaviour. I knew she was shady, but this is another level. To capitalise on something so deliberating for people is the lowest of low. It’s no different to pretending she has cancer. She, and all her family that have supported and encouraged this, should be ashamed of themselves.
Mental health week attention wearing off! It’s Exactly a week so she needs to turn it round sharpish! 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Strangely enough Imogen, I’m gonna pass on your crappy Microsoft Word font Fruit of the Loom hoodies that have been festering in your dads shed that you’re selling for about 25x their worth.

I do believe she’ll donate the merch money to Mind but I’d like some proof that all the Adsense from the last attention seeking vid went to Mind. Because I just can’t trust her word for it!

whoever said the vid comments sounded like a cult I couldn’t agree more 🤣👏
Um actually I think you'll find they are GILDAN 🙄 Makes all the difference obviously, so much so she had to specify.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Have you ever seen anyone looking so happy when “crying?”

NGL I’m an amateur sleuth and avid watcher of crime docs and absorb all the psychological and behavioural analysis of narcissists and liars in the docs. This, ladies and gentlemen is the face of someone who is very happy about the act they are portraying and a sense of glee they are convincing their audience. She really is a twit.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Me when I cry: fat tears, snot down to my chin, bloodshot eyes, blotchy face, can’t breathe

Imo: *slaps on some red eyeshadow* “this’ll do”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
B5ED2CBD-6FD8-47C7-9529-D602FB2D1C69.jpeg
someone posted this on the latest vid, let’s see how long it takes her to delete. So true

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Hi! Sorry long time lurker but I'm extremely shy that's why I don't really post! Long story short I'm an ex Hun (lol there's really a pattern here isn't there?!) anyway I've been struggling with depression, suicidal thoughts for the past 4 years, there was a time about 2 years ago where I had a relapse of self harm but I loved Imogen so much and really looked up to her that I decided to reach out to her on Instagram, I had my family's support of course but she was such a role model to me that I decided to pour my heart out and tell her how tit I feel.. I got ignored. So she can spout out how much mental health she cares about and her fans all she wants in reality she's just another influencer who doesn't give a tit lmao

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.