Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone notice how Spencer suddenly wasn’t in this weeks vid? It’s funny how much attention she pays to the things we say when our opinions are supposedly irrelevant

Reactions: 23
God the comments under her latest vid are actually cult-like! It’s scary and so so sad how these huns really believe they know grimo or that she gives a sh*t bout them. One read through here and they’d snap out of it 🙈

Reactions: 16
Exactly, can only forgive someone who actually addresses the REAL problem and genuinely apologises for what they’ve done, what about the people in her storytimes mental health? There’s children involved, how does she not know the desperate pathetic fans of hers wouldn’t turn up at their home? She put people in potential danger and made them suffer abuse based on lies, she’s the scum of the Earth, she needs to get in the real world and whatever therapist she is seeing needs to be bleeping sacked because any normal therapist would say the first step to getting better is addressing the real problem!
Let’s be honest (something Imogen isn’t familiar with 😂) she probably doesn’t even have a therapist!

Reactions: 11
THE DRAMATICS AT THE BEGINNING! Any normal youtuber would cut that out *yawn*
The fake almost tears, I’m so tired of the act.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
do I really want to watch this tit show of a video? I probably will. But I dislike her already. Selfish bleeping cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
IT’S TIME TO MOVE ON

Babygal is back with the pink eyeshadow and long sighs, this time with some moonpig cards In the background telling her how amazing she is.

miraculously her meltdown is over as quickly as mental health awareness week!

Has taken tattlers advice on board and tells the huns she is donating AD sense from last two Vids to mind MH charity. She’s also trying to palm off excess stock of her crappy old merch with the proceeds “going to MIND”. I’ll believe it when I see the proof huns.

Tells the huns that MH charities are important cause they help so many people across the UK....doesn’t mention how they’ve helped her but she must have contacted them surely?! She’s having 14+ panic attacks a day!

So she’s decided it’s TIME TO MOVE ON! it’s as easy as that huns! You have a breakdown for mental health awareness week then decide it’s time to move on. All in a week!

She’s got a therapist and life coach.

She’s gone from having 14+ panic attacks a day to being in a much better headspace all within a week!

Monologue on how terrible she’s been feeling but tells the huns she has an excellent support system around her and if any huns are feeling down they have to remember that so many people are going through worse than them. Which is exactly what people want to hear when they are riddled with anxiety and depression! Isn’t it?!

The huns are confused because surely someone so badly affected would have much more compassion and empathy?

Being infront of the camera has been a real struggle for her, yet she has managed to pretty much keep to her upload schedule! I mean it’s lockdown and her content is based on judging other people which must be hard to do when you can’t go to a supermarket and run around shouting that everyone’s staring at you.

monologue full of “ME” and “I”. Attempt at a fake cry. Fail.

oh she’s only had 100 panic attacks in the last week now.

she’s looking to make an “inspirational bounce back” from this

she loves creating content and just wants to get back into the swing of things!

plans to document the journey of “bouncing back” fake cry attempt 2&3.

She thanks tattle, she’s greatful to us huns! I would like to take this thanks and use it to better my rundowns. I would say I’ll use her thanks to focus on bettering my spelling and grammar....but she isn’t worth it tbh 🤷🏽‍♀️
We’re making her a better person and learning from every mistake she’s ever made! we’ve made her realise how many people suffer with anxiety and “mental health”. This winds me up because everyone has mental health. It’s “*poor* mental health” that people struggle with, you dumbass!
ALSO! I’m glad that you a know the world doesn’t revolve around you, but I think it’s lip service...pardon the pun 🙃

condescends anyone who isn’t up her arse. Patronises anyone that dislikes her. Hun I don’t hate you, I’m indifferent I really like myself thank you very much!

oh, acknowledges that she’s being patronising but begs the haters to seek help.

attempt fake cries number 4 & 5 while talking about herself. Fails.

Fake cry attempt number 6 comes and disappears as quickly as she tells the huns she just wants to get back to being her cringy self.

She’s out of the dark place now, oh no she isn’t, oh yeah she is. Baby princess can’t make up her mind!

Thanks the huns for saving her life then quickly moves on to shilling the merch again!

Ends on a final failed attempt at a cry.

YOU BABYPRICESS ANGEL head, are a DISGRACE!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
THE DRAMATICS AT THE BEGINNING! Any normal youtuber would cut that out *yawn*
The fake almost tears, I’m so tired of the act.
You can actually hear what sounds like an old fashioned camera rolling, yanno like in old movies, in the beginning during the bit she should just edited out 🙄🙄 Cmon, grimo squeeze out one tear at least! You’re a professional actor ffs, think of the dead dog that turned into Hugo bee 😒😒

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Havent caught up yet hunbuns but just some thoughts as I'm watching delusination.

Imo, no one here hates you. No one. We dont know you to hate you. We might dislike you, but no one hates you and not a single person wants you to die. I know that goes against what you want people to think so just putting this out there for any fan girl hunbuns who might pop over. I'll be back with more I'm sure.

Reactions: 23
The card she got, one of the says when it’s dark look for stars and when It rains look for rainbows, sydney crouch has that tattooed on her and it’s her and ell’s favourite quote, maybe from them? But then again they haven’t been friends in forever

Reactions: 1
I have one question. In a week how has she managed to get a therapist and a life coach and flip her life round, cause whatever private health care she’s getting - I need a piece of that

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
IT’S TIME TO MOVE ON

Babygal is back with the pink eyeshadow and long sighs, this time with some moonpig cards In the background telling her how amazing she is.

miraculously her meltdown is over as quickly as mental health awareness week!

Has taken tattlers advice on board and tells the huns she is donating AD sense from last two Vids to mind MH charity. She’s also trying to palm off excess stock of her crappy old merch with the proceeds “going to MIND”. I’ll believe it when I see the proof huns.

Tells the huns that MH charities are important cause they help so many people across the UK....doesn’t mention how they’ve helped her but she must have contacted them surely?! She’s having 14+ panic attacks a day!

So she’s decided it’s TIME TO MOVE ON! it’s as easy as that huns! You have a breakdown for mental health awareness week then decide it’s time to move on. All in a week!

She’s got a therapist and life coach.

She’s gone from having 14+ panic attacks a day to being in a much better headspace all within a week!

Monologue on how terrible she’s been feeling but tells the huns she has an excellent support system around her and if any huns are feeling down they have to remember that so many people are going through worse than them. Which is exactly what people want to hear when they are riddled with anxiety and depression! Isn’t it?!

The huns are confused because surely someone so badly affected would have much more compassion and empathy?

Being infront of the camera has been a real struggle for her, yet she has managed to pretty much keep to her upload schedule! I mean it’s lockdown and her content is based on judging other people which must be hard to do when you can’t go to a supermarket and run around shouting that everyone’s staring at you.

monologue full of “ME” and “I”. Attempt at a fake cry. Fail.

oh she’s only had 100 panic attacks in the last week now.

she’s looking to make an “inspirational bounce back” from this

she loves creating content and just wants to get back into the swing of things!

plans to document the journey of “bouncing back” fake cry attempt 2&3.

She thanks tattle, she’s greatful to us huns! I would like to take this thanks and use it to better my rundowns. I would say I’ll use her thanks to focus on bettering my spelling and grammar....but she isn’t worth it tbh 🤷🏽‍♀️
We’re making her a better person and learning from every mistake she’s ever made! we’ve made her realise how many people suffer with anxiety and “mental health”. This winds me up because everyone has mental health. It’s “*poor* mental health” that people struggle with, you dumbass!
ALSO! I’m glad that you a know the world doesn’t revolve around you, but I think it’s lip service...pardon the pun 🙃

condescends anyone who isn’t up her arse. Patronises anyone that dislikes her. Hun I don’t hate you, I’m indifferent I really like myself thank you very much!

oh, acknowledges that she’s being patronising but begs the haters to seek help.

attempt fake cries number 4 & 5 while talking about herself. Fails.

Fake cry attempt number 6 comes and disappears as quickly as she tells the huns she just wants to get back to being her cringy self.

She’s out of the dark place now, oh no she isn’t, oh yeah she is. Baby princess can’t make up her mind!

Thanks the huns for saving her life then quickly moves on to shilling the merch again!

Ends on a final failed attempt at a cry.

YOU BABYPRICESS ANGEL head, are a DISGRACE!!
Wow, this comment 👏👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.