Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now the panic attack count has gone back down to 100 over the last 2 weeks, not 200.

Reactions: 16
xx - Trigger warning - refers to depression, sucidial thoughts and mental health issues - xx

I think that both a therapist and a life coach would have told her to deactivate her social media and stop making videos for a while - as this is the cause of her apparent sucidical thoughts and source of "hate", they must be so bloody confused to see there's no hate in her comments, if these therapists even exist.
I really don't understand what has made her tip over the edge after having supposedly being bullied all her life. And if she did genuinely have severe depression and sucidal thoughts, I highly doubt that her 8-14 year old viewers saying comments such as "You're so strong hun you're an inspiration" would save you from that dark mental place. Words like that would have no effect on you. They would not heal you in the slightest.

Regards to todays upload, how could you go from having 100s of panic attacks in a week, supposedly, to then suddenly feeling like "I can do this" and decide to vlog your recovery on your channel until you feel in a better mental space and post it for to these young impressionable viewers to see. Its ridiculous to portray that one can recover and "move on" from mental health issues and sucidal thoughts within a week or two AND decide to stay on social media during your personal ban from it which is what has cause your issue in the first place AND upload a video today. Its giving an unrealistic portrayal of recovery from metal health issues, and those with real mental health issues who are a fan of hers will feel more in the dark with their issues as they will not be recovering as quickly as Imogen miraculously has.

What a disgrace.

• Heart
Reactions: 72
She really tried to force a tear out when she did that "I just I to get back to me" bore off.

I'd just like to clear up, is she saying. She was suicidal for one week? My husband walked out on me while i was 3 months pregnant for another woman.. I was suicidal, didn't know how to carry on.. It took me MONTHS to get out of that headspace. Not a bloody week. I'm still not over it like but it definitely took longer than mental health week 🙃 i just cant stand the divvy now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
Same new intro again. This must be replacing HELLOO HUNNIEEEZ

*turns camera on*
*stares into camera’s soul*
*big deep sigh*
*mumble to self*

ooooooweeeee gurl I cannot stand you anymore.
I came on here to write this hahahaha such an act 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You chose to put your life online and talk about your experiences. When you do that you open yourself up to questions and if you have cosmetic work done people are going to ask about it! Don't lie if you don't want to be called out and don't talk about other people if you don't want people to talk about you.

I wish she and other people would stop talking about suicide about trivial things. Some people have real problems and real mental health issues which they don't exacerbate by putting themselves in the public eye.

Anything suicide related hitting me more this week. Sadly a former work colleague killed himself earlier this week leaving a 9 year old son. Absolutely tragic.
Aww that's so heartbreaking. Im so sorry. Sending lots of love ♥

Reactions: 2
She’s a complete farce and potentially damaging to the mental health of young impressionable girls

• Angry
Reactions: 13
xx - Trigger warning - refers to depression, sucidial thoughts and mental health issues - xx

I think that both a therapist and a life coach would have told her to deactivate her social media and stop making videos for a while - as this is the cause of her apparent sucidical thoughts and source of "hate", they must be so bloody confused to see there's no hate in her comments, if these therapists even exist.
I really don't understand what has made her tip over the edge after having supposedly being bullied all her life. And if she did genuinely have severe depression and sucidal thoughts, I highly doubt that her 8-14 year old viewers saying comments such as "You're so strong hun you're an inspiration" would save you from that dark mental place. Words like that would have no effect on you. They would not heal you in the slightest.

Regards to todays upload, how could you go from having 100s of panic attacks in a week, supposedly, to then suddenly feeling like "I can do this" and decide to vlog your recovery on your channel until you feel in a better mental space and post it for to these young impressionable viewers to see. Its ridiculous to portray that one can recover and "move on" from mental health issues and sucidal thoughts within a week or two AND decide to stay on social media during your personal ban from it which is what has cause your issue in the first place AND upload a video today. Its giving an unrealistic portrayal of recovery from metal health, and those with real mental health issues who are a fan of hers will feel more in the dark with their issues and they will not be recovering as quickly as Imogen miraculously has.

What a disgrace.
Absolutely agree with this 100% - I'm 2 years in and still battle day to day despite max dose antidepressants and weekly visits with my psychologist!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
First time poster... I've been reading these over the last few weeks and I used to be a HUN well over a year ago, nearly bought her merch back then and once sent her a Christmas card 😂😂😂 Deffo gone off her and find her harder to watch now. On some of her "surprise" videos my boyfriend was like "why is she playing dumb?" when she is like "omg are you joking?" "omg are you serious?"

One thing that really annoyed me, that probz didn't even bother most people was on her birthday when she took the cake into the Ivy and they were singing/blowing it out etc then complaining the staff with giving her dirty looks, because I don't think she has an understanding of the hospitality industry (or anything) at all and with that being one of my backgrounds OF COURSE they'd be looking at her like what you doing???? If she had contacted them before and said is it okay to bring a cake and then they'd be aware, but just whipping it out the table!!?? Some places even charge you to bring your own cake!!! I don't even know why I am sharing this rant hahahaha I just had to let it out! 😂😂😂

And last thing... all her crying but I don't think I've ever seen a tear drip down her face? :unsure::unsure::unsure:

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I clicked on the video, watched the first 5 seconds and already SO over it. Like I'm so bored now of this.

How has she managed to drag this out into another video - seems like we have ourselves a new storytime series or something.

Reactions: 9
Long time lurker. I’m sick of the lack of trigger warnings on her videos!!! She never knows who is watching her videos, vulnerable people who might not realise the content of her videos until it is too late. It makes me so worried for others

Reactions: 20
Thoughts on the new vid...

How the duck have you managed to find a life coach and therapist in the space of 2 weeks? Unless you've gone private because the waiting list would be months on the NHS.

You said all money from last weeks video has been donated already. From watching Joe Wicks I thought you didnt know how much or receive the money till the end of the month?

You can see her new direction is going to be documenting her journey with mental health.

I hate when she says that "if you are feeling bad please know there are people out there feeling worse". How the duck does that help?? When I was feeling at my lowest I didnt care how anyone else felt!

I thought there was little mention of the bullies and death threats and was more about her mental health. So was all of that a load of tit then?

I'm sure theres more, the girl infuriates me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Off topic but what youtubers does everyone watch that they actually like?
I like Robert Welsh I’ve been trying to up my makeup game and skills during quarantine. I also like Georgia May, Molly Mae and Elle Darby & Bubz Beauty her contents gotten better again from she got divorced 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Wtf she says she was suicidal one week ago but is now ready to move on... What?!!!! Also LOL at selling merch...seriously....idc if it is donated to Mind, why sell your own tit. Why not encourage people to get involved with the charity and promote it for increased awareness? Only watched like 2 mins coz I just couldn't handle

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Don’t even know why I’ve clicked on this video but here goes..

Shes really saying her viewers saved her life?! How irresponsible when her audience is mainly young girls! She is so manipulative and conniving, then rolled straight into her flogging her old merch!? :sick: She manages to get worse every video!
also those hoodies are duck ugly who would wear them :oops:

She talks about recovering mentally from ‘what happened’ as if shes been through a big traumatic event not just some comments about her lip fillers :LOL: all she had to do was stop lying and then she wouldn’t get those kind of comments!

AS IF a qualified therapist would advise her to continue making videos if she was genuinely suicidal as recent as LAST WEEK:mad: the lies are just endless with her, she’s a pathological liar!

ugh I can’t watch anymore she is so insufferable!
thank god the red eyeshadow is back in stock looool

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It's grim where we've ended up. From mental health having a stigma a few years ago to 2020 and mental health is an act for infuencers to use for engagement.

Disgustingly manipulative for her to say the comments on her social media stopped her from committing suicide. This is the lowest of the low. We all know she's hungry for the comments as they boost in the algorithm to get more followers and ultimately to make more money.

With each day I hope more and more of her young followers see her for the dishonest abhorrent fraud she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
First time poster... I've been reading these over the last few weeks and I used to be a HUN well over a year ago, nearly bought her merch back then and once sent her a Christmas card 😂😂😂 Deffo gone off her and find her harder to watch now. On some of her "surprise" videos my boyfriend was like "why is she playing dumb?" when she is like "omg are you joking?" "omg are you serious?"

One thing that really annoyed me, that probz didn't even bother most people was on her birthday when she took the cake into the Ivy and they were singing/blowing it out etc then complaining the staff with giving her dirty looks, because I don't think she has an understanding of the hospitality industry (or anything) at all and with that being one of my backgrounds OF COURSE they'd be looking at her like what you doing???? If she had contacted them before and said is it okay to bring a cake and then they'd be aware, but just whipping it out the table!!?? Some places even charge you to bring your own cake!!! I don't even know why I am sharing this rant hahahaha I just had to let it out! 😂😂😂

And last thing... all her crying but I don't think I've ever seen a tear drip down her face? :unsure::unsure::unsure:
I was going to say the exact thing about the tears if I feel myself filling up, the crying voice come on I've got tears ruining the makeup and snot dribbling out my left nostril it's always the left don't know why ... where's hers

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Video also includes some more patronising advice for the HaTeRz - they only send hate because they hate themselves - please don’t hate yourself and try and work on yourself. Sending hate is their way of venting out their own demons ... ok hun.

I wonder who all these troubled haters are, I’ve personally never contacted her, I still believe she just goes out of her way to read tattle etc.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Don’t even know why I’ve clicked on this video but here goes..

Shes really saying her viewers saved her life?! How irresponsible when her audience is mainly young girls! She is so manipulative and conniving, then rolled straight into her flogging her old merch!? :sick: She manages to get worse every video!
also those hoodies are duck ugly who would wear them :oops:

She talks about recovering mentally from ‘what happened’ as if shes been through a big traumatic event not just some comments about her lip fillers :LOL: all she had to do was stop lying and then she wouldn’t get those kind of comments!

AS IF a qualified therapist would advise her to continue making videos if she was genuinely suicidal as recent as LAST WEEK:mad: the lies are just endless with her, she’s a pathological liar!

ugh I can’t watch anymore she is so insufferable!
thank god the red eyeshadow is back in stock looool
the red eyeshadow loool

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If your one of the people sending me hate because you hate urself And angry inside please get help 😂😂😂... erm no people generally just don’t like you love 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.