Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Robert Welsh is amazing if you’re into makeup! I’m yet to find a more professional YouTuber!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Love that Imo is being so boring that this forum is now dedicated to discussing other YouTubers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I came here to find some tea on imo but your all just talking about your fave youtubers? Shut up and talk about Imogen please im not bothered about who you watch.
There’s a whole 7 other threads if you’ve come here to just ‘find some tea’ 🙃

Reactions: 22
Most British youtubers make me cringe tbh. Patricia Bright is funny though. Safyia Nygaard is such a good youtuber and puts ridiculous effort in to her videos, Simplynailogical makes me laugh. And Laura Lee is probably my favourite beauty guru...dont come for me 🙈
PB annoys the crap out of me and is so fake (body and personality). She has this superiority complex which I'm happy black Twitter stamp out of her occasionally like the time she bashed people who needed help from the state, acting all high and mighty when her dad was known for being deported.

If you are black, watch Jennie Jenkins who can actually do makeup and not just shop frivolously whilst ignoring her daughter.

Reactions: 2
I came here to find some tea on imo but your all just talking about your fave youtubers? Shut up and talk about Imogen please im not bothered about who you watch.
How about you read the last 7 or so threads. Or give us some tea to chat about or piss off ...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Alright bossy don't come in here demanding when you haven't even been here a week.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
You STFU and understand your place newbie

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Lmao you've missed all the tea in the previous threads. Imo is boring AF that's why there's nothing to talk about. Check back when she posts her next piece of attention seeking shite 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
@Amzzxoxox maybe read the rules in future baby girl
"Don't derail threads. We're relaxed about going a bit offtopic but people that deliberately try to provoke are not welcome. Please report anyone you have concerns with."

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m sure she’ll have another vid up at 5. I’ve checked and it’s definitely Saturday today!

Will it be:
a) more attention seeking panic attacks?
b) the finale of the stomach condition story time?
c) the what I eat in a day she was going to film last week?
d) a montage of Spenny washing her hair over the bath?
e) a boots haul? Purchase of red eyeshadow obvs
f) Mukbang - eating a twix?

Any other suggestions?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Wonder if we'll be treated to another BEKIND, THIS HAS TO STOP kind of video tonight. One can hope.

Reactions: 7
Has she come back on here yet does anyone know?? I’ve tried searching the account but nothing comes up. The last time I remember seeing she was online was tuesday

Reactions: 2
I’m sure she’ll have another vid up at 5. I’ve checked and it’s definitely Saturday today!

Will it be:
a) more attention seeking panic attacks?
b) the finale of the stomach condition story time?
c) the what I eat in a day she was going to film last week?
d) a montage of Spenny washing her hair over the bath?
e) a boots haul? Purchase of red eyeshadow obvs
f) Mukbang - eating a twix?

Any other suggestions?
Online bullying story time?
Photoshoots outside peoples houses?
How I make my secret lip scrub?
A deep chat and raising awareness about how awful it is when your loved one falls over?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Online bullying story time?
Photoshoots outside peoples houses?
How I make my secret lip scrub?
A deep chat and raising awareness about how awful it is when your loved one falls over?
IMAGINE if she got Spenny to do the quick fire assumptions thing going round

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Go on the second imogenation thread. Page 31, post number 612.
I’m not sure it’s her anymore tbh but it’s definitely a hun
Or search via member on the search bar and type in imogenation and it'll take you to the comment and then you hover (or click if you're on mobile) over her name and it'll say when she was last online and when she created the account

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.