Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I have panic attacks I get awful tunnel vision and genuinely feel like I’m dying. I can barely catch my breath, my heart races and my whole body feels numb. I recently had one walking back from my local shop and had to sit on a random wall and close my eyes and breathe deeply to calm myself down. If I could have shouted/rang for my partner I would have, but when you can barely see/breathe/talk it’s IMPOSSIBLE
This is exactly like mine, there's only been one time around 8 years ago that i've actually been able to call someone to get me when I felt it start to come on but within seconds of being on the phone my ears started ringing and i couldnt hear anything else other than the ringing so all I could do was say something along the lines of 'im at bus stop, please get me im panicking'. I couldn't even hear myself say the words as I was forcing them out and then I just had to sit on the floor and try to breathe because I couldnt think straight never mind talk, because the ringing was deafening and my vision went. It felt like I was there for hours and like I was falling through the floor but it was only 15 minutes or so. Scariest one i've ever had and I could have never stopped to film myself while it was happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We are missing one vital question here ... is imo related to Gillian Mckeith????

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Someone called Hugo just liked an old post of mine lol HUGO BEE IS THAT YOU? 😈😈

he’s come to join the party
Yes hunnie it’s me just keeping an eye on my Brighton mum 💁‍♀️
No sorry to disappoint it’s my dogs name 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
1000's of death threats and 100's of panic attacks? I know sometimes you exagerate because it just comes out your mouth but when you're making a put together video about something that's meant to be serious I'm sure you'd get your wording correct.

It's honestly disgusting the outright lies she tells.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hello lovelies.

Not usually a poster on this thread, but a very long time lurker. Anyhow, I'm on bed rest for my stupid back and as if I've just spent 3 bloody hours investigating and stalking "Laura", "Toby" and his crazy ex. I had an insatiable urge to see what they looked like ha ha. Baby daddy is rather beautiful!
How did you find out there real names?

Reactions: 5
Imo: I’m taking a SoCiAl MeDia BrEaK
imo: Keeps tweeting
Also imo: posts cringe quotes from Pinterest everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s really annoying me with all the quotes she keeps posting on her stories like I’m partial to a quote here and there but Jesus put the phone down and get off Instagram ffs

Reactions: 7
She’s really annoying me with all the quotes she keeps posting on her stories like I’m partial to a quote here and there but Jesus put the phone down and get off Instagram ffs
Yep it's pure attention seeking. Grow up Imogen you twit

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Personally I think all of this has nothing to do with her lips. People have been commenting about her lips for YEARS.
This has all started because a few people came on here and basically snapped and said that they knew her and had had enough of her bullshit/lies. Imogen has read all of that and has ABSOLUTELY tit herself (completely proving that the girls on this forum are telling the truth) and has now made this into a huge bullying thing while also mentioning Caroline Flack (manipulation) to try and shut people up (scare tactics) she's also realised this has worked in her favour and she is getting all the attention she craves and her views are sky high which means more money.
She is an absolute liar and I honestly am so grateful for this forum. I use to think
"it can't be just me who see's through the bullshit" and I'm so relieved there are SO MANY people who feel the same. And I'm not just talking about us, I'm talking about all the YouTubers that don't talk to her anymore. Even her huns are now turning to this forum. People aren't buying it anymore.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.