Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Personally I wouldn’t be able to keep on watching and editing videos of me having panic attacks. I just don’t understand what she gets from repeating this? How is this helping anyone?
It would be so triggering for me

Reactions: 3
If I saw grimo taking a pic outside my house I’d throw something at her head lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ugh, I thought she was taking a social media break? I skipped the IGTV but I didn’t see any trigger warnings, again? She’s never discussed mental health before, so why now? Oh yes, because it’s mental health week and she wants her huns to think she actually gives a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ugh, I thought she was taking a social media break? I skipped the IGTV but I didn’t see any trigger warnings, again? She’s never discussed mental health before, so why now? Oh yes, because it’s mental health week and she wants her huns to think she actually gives a tit.
i agree, if you really care about mental health, add some trigger warnings!!

Reactions: 7
Oh she is disgusting 😡 2 panics attacks out of 200 how can someone lie that bleeping much!!! 200 panic attacks in 2 weeks!? Oh you sick girl.

Reactions: 21
Personally I think she should have just put a message up saying she was taking a break from social media for her mental health and left it at that and actually take a break away, turn off comments, delete all the social media apps etc so your not encouraged to go on them. I take social media breaks at times and just delete the apps off my phone. She didn’t need to post all these videos, or if she wanted to post the video to ‘bring awareness’, post it turn off all your comments and just leave social media for a couple of weeks, don’t keep coming back to it a few hours or days later or it’s defeating the purpose of a ‘social media’ break. I don’t know if she even said anywhere she was taking a social media break, but I thought she did in one of the videos or a post

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wait so she's done an igtv and thrown in the clips from her latest YouTube vid just in a different order. What's the bloody point in that..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So I’ve just watched her vids for the first time, the ones she’s posted in the past week or whatever...I don’t even know what to say 😒 the acting game is strong and that’s not me BuLLyIng or tRoLLiNg but seriously? Even if I hadn’t found these threads and website I’d still think it was acting and be suppressing a cringed out laugh 😬 I honestly don’t know why people do this to themselves, even less why people LET them do this to themselves? So bleeping fed up of this (my) generation. As if mental health services weren’t stretched enough now we have a whole generation of messed up people like this 🙄🤬 I just don’t bleeping get it.
ALSO....how is you trying to film a makeup vid without preparing something to say beforehand an example of anxiety??

Last edited:
God I wish she’d do something INTERESTING I am so bored of her fake panic attacks and droning on about how tit she feels @squarebutton do you feel me? I need some new content to take the piss out of

Also I am missing @serp hope she is okay she’s been gone a long time now xxxx

God I wish she’d do something INTERESTING I am so bored of her fake panic attacks and droning on about how tit she feels @squarebutton do you feel me? I need some new content to take the piss out of

Also I am missing @serp hope she is okay she’s been gone a long time now xxxx
I feel you! She’s just angering me now rather than winding me up 😂

Reactions: 5
Oh she is disgusting 😡 2 panics attacks out of 200 how can someone lie that bleeping much!!! 200 panic attacks in 2 weeks!? Oh you sick girl.
She honestly sickens me. The lies just pour out of her mouth without a second thought.
If I was genuinely that unwell mentally and having such a tough time to the point I was having panic attacks every waking hour, there's no way my hubby would just sit and let me deal with it. He'd be carting me off to the doctors and he sure as hell wouldn't be happy with me being on social media... The cause of my panic attacks in the first place.

Reactions: 10
Will we ever get the last part of her stomach story time? I’m dying to know the ending 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If I had a panic attack. Or maybe “100 a week” Someone filmed them, then made me watch the footage multiple times to edit and upload to my Instagram - I’d be checking myself into therapy

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If I had a panic attack. Or maybe “100 a week” Someone filmed them, then made me watch the footage multiple times to edit and upload to my Instagram - I’d be checking myself into therapy
Spencer should NOT be allowing this.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Did anyone make the “shes got a few twix up her sleeve” jokes yet? Cause if they did .. I’ll let myself out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
‘I just go blank’ then proceeds to go straight into talking like it’s scripted 🤷🏻‍♀️👀

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.