Imogenation #8 Colon is throbbing, tea is piping, have a panic attack to keep them subscribing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
cos hers aren’t on show in that one so she didn’t think to use the whitening tool. #selfish
Winds me right up that all these bloody influencers have to edit and filter every single pic. What happened to natural beauty!? I thought Imo was all about natural beauty cos of how well her natural lips scrub up 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've never disliked someone as much as I do this girl, I really hope everyone realises how fake she is n fucks her off hope her YouTube channel goes dead, I have mental health problems suffer with anxiety and depression daily, it's not cured within a week I wish it bloody was! She's making a mockery out of people who do have mental health problems!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Is this girl signed to a management? I feel like a professional email needs to be sent

• Haha
Reactions: 12
SURELY she can’t have management 🤣🤣🤣 they cant be letting this tit show go on
I don’t believe she has a “make up collection” with Revolution, “Merch” and a following of a few thousand dimwits without one! And if she does. Wonder if they’ll drop her.

Reactions: 3
I don’t believe she has a “make up collection” with Revolution, “Merch” and a following of a few thousand dimwits without one! And if she does. Wonder if they’ll drop her.
True. Don’t forget her collection with Lottie London too 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 3
Someone has replied to her trigger warning comment saying it should be in the video and they've unsubscribed and there are people actually saying 'she's in a bad place so she forgot', 'stop being so negative' in response to her... Imo is starting to make Jim Jones look unpersuasive, these people are truly brainwashed!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh god no. I actually use these myself (I have NATURALLY bigger lips so do suffer with a bit of chapping) but I’d be walking away from lush forever sorry bye
You could just get lip fillers, she’ll never be the face for them cos she hasn’t had them

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Imagine being Spencer and having to kiss them though. Must be like snogging a bouncy castle. He must just think of the sea to calm himself every time she goes in for a kiss.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.