Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

proseccolove

VIP Member
hello and welcome to all the new members we have here tonight! 👋 💖 most of us are ex huns too who have seen the light and have joined to make such a loving family 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Elisha97

Chatty Member
I think it might be because he changed his name. In her bio, he’s tagged as spencerh13 but in her following, his name is spencerhorton_.
Spencer has changed his username the slightest bit, no reason reason to do that is there unless..

Has he changed his username so when the huns look on here and the screenshots from previous threads they think it isn’t him!?

The ones where the girl posts the gossip about him on here and he reaches out to her on Instagram straight away!

• Wow
  • Heart
200 panic attacks? that’s 14.5 a day, meaning 1 every hour (that she is awake), panic attacks last roughly from 5-15 minutes. I feel like she would have had a heart attack because of a rise in heart rate that often over the course of two weeks... im no doctor, but if that happened to me, I would have been hospitalised. so how did she have time to film them? and edit, and post ext... it’s all lies. wow

• Heart
  • Haha
Looks like she knew what Spencer was like. I can't imagine her being with someone and not knowing their past, she's seems like she'd have to know everything.
It's the letter he left her when her went to his stag do.

"Please dont worry about me, I'm a grown changed man and things will be different"

Oooohhh

• Wow
  • Haha
I don’t know if this has been posted before as I’m still making my way through reading the threads, but saw this on TikTok... since when has spencer been on a night out, I’m sure they always talk about how they don’t drink 🙄

View attachment 136062
I am a friend of one of Spenny’s family members and was told about an evening with friends when Imo was monitoring what he was drinking and basically getting moody about it. Everyone who was there was laughing about how ridiculous it was. This is before they were engaged and in Brighton. I guess Imo decided they would both be abstaining 😂 as others have said before, he was definitely a lad and was out aaall the time pre-Grimo..

• Wow
  • Haha

Elle

VIP Member
Imagine being Spencer and having to kiss them though. Must be like snogging a bouncy castle. He must just think of the sea to calm himself every time she goes in for a kiss.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Elle

VIP Member
I don’t know it?!?! Please screenshot what you mean! I need a laugh
Just imagine her saying 'YOU'RE SHOOO HANDSHOME' in a weird baby voice through gritted teeth.
Screenshot_20200523-080943_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20200523-080948_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20200523-080046_YouTube.jpg

It was far too easy to find an example of this.

He also says 'connotations' and she says 'oooh big word for you baby prince'. Fucking hell, patronising much.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

squarebutton

VIP Member
She is DISGUSTING. Promoting her own eyeshadow palettes because she knows she’s got more followers after all this shite.

Last week she was suicidal, this week a fucking eyeshadow palette being in stock makes her day!?!?

Amazing recovery, Imo. I salute you. For being a first class cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

squarebutton

VIP Member
She is actually disgusting and her behaviour is shocking for someone who knows so many young girls are watching her and are impressionable. She is using them for sympathy and views, manipulating them. She’s faking her own mental health but in turn causing it for a lot of young girls.
My bfs sister is 14, and she is so impressionable it’s worrying. She watches a load of youtubers and wants all the cool stuff. She currently wants a Gucci belt 🙄 and some pathetic looking grills for her teeth!? She gets bullied at school and therefore tries SO hard to be cool and copies everyone else. She’s a very hormonal, tearful teen and I dread to think what she would think if she saw Imogen was apparently contemplating suicide due to “bullies” because apparently that is what all this has stemmed from. (We know the truth, but those young girls don’t). I’m pretty sure she doesn’t watch Imogen, but I’m going to check again.
Imogen, if you are reading this, you should be fucking ashamed of yourself. I used to like you, I now despise you and for your own sake and for so many others, get off YouTube and get a fucking real job.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Greygardener

Chatty Member
I couldnt make it to the end but some more thoughts.

It's so irresponsible of her to be like you guys saved my life to young girls. If she (god forbid) does something in the future, those girls are going to carry that with them forever. They'll feel like they failed her and were responsible. Any future depressive episodes, theyllthink they didnt do enough to make her happy. So so irresponsible.

Secondly, shes modeled this whole mental health saga after an American teen drama.
Episode one: the plucky, happy go lucky main character has a bad experience. They plunge into "depression." Life looks bleak.

Episode 2: the problem gets worse. It seems theres no way out! The world has ended! Theres no getting out of this one!

Episode 3: our plucky main character pulls herself up by the bootstraps and moves on. Soon the horrifying depths are forgotten, life carries on like nothing has happened.

You can tell shes went to drama school.

• Heart
  • Haha

FiddyWig

Chatty Member
I’ve just had a skim through her video list and have come to this conclusion based on views:

Any video that features Spenny boy in the thumbnail, that isn’t a “my husband surprised me” “q&a with my husband” or is about their engagement or wedding, has very low views. Like 30k-50k. And there’s quite a few of them.
Now, what does this mean? Well. I think they’re both so controlling and needy that they have to be in each other’s pockets so she’s unable to make a video without him unless it’s a makeup/clothing haul video (and even then she has to speak to him because you know full well he’s in the room). She knows that she’s getting less views on everyday videos that feature Spencer, but she can’t do things by herself so he’s always going to feature on a shopping trip/day out video. She’s been panicking that she knows she’s losing the interest of her young followers because as a married woman, she’s not relatable. She knows she can’t market herself to an older audience because she knows she’s a drama queen and adults don’t like that.
So she’s calculated this to fit in with Mental Health Awareness Week, and has used the comments about her lips to start the ball rolling.

Grimo, give up and get a real job.

• Heart