Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AgnesP

I know this has been said before but I am literally so confused by her time lines. In her own words:
- with first bf aged 15 for 5 years, lived in Brighton (aged 20)
- got with 2nd bf 3 weeks after braking up with 1st boyfriend, together for 2.5 years, moved in with him v quickly in Cardiff (aged 20 - 22/23)
- after that was single for 5 years (aged 22/23 - 27/28)

So when exactly did she do her 3 years in London for her degree? Think she went a year late so aged 19-22? Where does it fit in? If she moved the Cardiff after that then she would have been with her bf for 2 years, which is a very normal time to move in with someone. The 'being single for 5 years' just cant be true as she was 26 when she met Spencer and only 27 now! My head hurts 🤯

Is she just older than she says?

Reactions: 2

Sophtom93

Did she even do the give away she was talking about couple weeks ago? On the video where she was decluttering

Reactions: 1

Lilygreenxx

The card she got, one of the says when it’s dark look for stars and when It rains look for rainbows, sydney crouch has that tattooed on her and it’s her and ell’s favourite quote, maybe from them? But then again they haven’t been friends in forever

noseychlo

could anyone update me on what happened with the video being made about Spencer and imogen posting the accusation on her IG? i missed this!

GossWhore

VIP Member
Omg omg omg go and look at Spencer’s follow list.... 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she doesn’t allow him to follow girls because he follows 3 and one is her and the other two her YouTube mates. Wow 😂😂. What has she done to him!! She must have made him unfollow any girls or ex flames from his fuck boy past😂
Yeah the only girls are
- Roxy aka Roxxsarus (getting married next year)
- Stephanie Woods (has a boyfriend)

Nobody else. Alfie, but not Zoella lol

New thread. I've requested this one to be closed.