Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
It's grim where we've ended up. From mental health having a stigma a few years ago to 2020 and mental health is an act for infuencers to use for engagement.

Disgustingly manipulative for her to say the comments on her social media stopped her from committing suicide. This is the lowest of the low. We all know she's hungry for the comments as they boost in the algorithm to get more followers and ultimately to make more money.

With each day I hope more and more of her young followers see her for the dishonest abhorrent fraud she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Sarahbub

Meant to say then they split Imogen and babydaddy sorry would use his name but know shiv won’t want me too disclose it... they were together for a year even less and lived together, they moved in very quick like after a month, it’s true her kid didn’t go there often as shiv had abuse and didn’t trust Imogen around her son but always gave the option of the dad having him whenever just not with her, she would say stuff like I’m your step mummy your dad loves me, make sure you tell mummy. Obviously her son would tell his mum, it was all very weird. Shiv had been with him for years before maybe 5-6 so had lots of pictures in Facebook, hundreds from all the years and Imogen made his untag everything the first week they got together even the ones with his son in them. She’s mad and obviously he should have been better and said oi nah that’s weird but she is so manipulative that he even was controlled by her. Shiv went through a lot from her actions, I know she won’t mind me saying this but she was depressed for a good year or two, losing him aswell as being bullied by Imogen and Imogen saying weird stuff to her son, and trying to take everything from her.. she is fine now but when I see you guys talking about trauma and it fucking with you that is exactly what shiv had because of a selfish, mean girl like her. Do not trust her!

• Wow
  • Sad

rattytatty

I have one question. In a week how has she managed to get a therapist and a life coach and flip her life round, cause whatever private health care she’s getting - I need a piece of that

• Heart
  • Haha

Sarahbub

I came here to find some tea on imo but your all just talking about your fave youtubers? Shut up and talk about Imogen please im not bothered about who you watch.
I’ll give you tea... I’m best mates with Imogen’s ex’s babymum and she just told me she received a really nasty message on Instagram from a fan, saying Imogen told her to contact her and saying all this crap that Imogen has spouted to her on private messenger... if she’s so sorry and moving on why is she getting her dirty minions to still abuse the ex, bearing in mind this happened 9 years ago, she’s still a cunt, she’s still not over her ex and she’s still trying to upset people whilst talking about how important it is “to be kind” she is the definition of hypocrite and compulsive liar, I hope she finds some happiness and chooses not to involve/upset innocent people for her own benefit

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Bil

VIP Member
She really tried to force a tear out when she did that "I just I to get back to me" bore off.

I'd just like to clear up, is she saying. She was suicidal for one week? My husband walked out on me while i was 3 months pregnant for another woman.. I was suicidal, didn't know how to carry on.. It took me MONTHS to get out of that headspace. Not a bloody week. I'm still not over it like but it definitely took longer than mental health week 🙃 i just cant stand the divvy now.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46

proseccolove

VIP Member
It’s sick. Having 14 panic attacks a day and is feeling the lowest she’s ever felt but manages to check her subscriber account and update it on insta. Pull the other one Imo darling we ain’t buying it. The fact she’s updated it is fucking cheeky enough but she knows everyone can see she’s done it. What the fuck is wrong with her. Think it just shows she’s all about the numbers and it’s a load of shite. People will come to her insta and think ooo she has 380k she must be good, I’ll follow her. It’s sick. She must be updating it regularly actually cos she’s defo gained over 15k in the last couple of weeks, I know @proseccolove knows the figures - just call her Rishi Sunak 😂
You know it ;)

On Thursday 7th May (when this all kicked off and she got called sausage lips) on Insta she had 221k, she’s not on 240k.

she had 375k on YT now she’s on 385k

very interesting she is gaining a lot more followers on IG than YouTube.

Also
I have news for you guys, my venue has confirmed my new wedding date for January 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Wba230

I’m genuinely not giving hate because I know the effect it can have on people. But Imogenation’s latest stunt is the final straw- completely unfollowed on everything. You CANNOT play with kids (who is her audience)s emotions saying you’ve saved my life (implying suicide) and posting 6 videos in 2 weeks about your panic attacks. It’s just a woeful attempt at trying to stay relevant and it’s sickened me. My mum has recently passed away and I’m going through absolute hell, and she’s threatening suicide and being completely irresponsible which has come completely out of nowhere. But now it’s ‘time to move on’? Guarantee by next week they’ll be a normal video uploaded where she’s feeling much better. Mental health isn’t a trend or just a low mood. She’s made her bed for me.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Teaplease20

So mental health week is over, she’s done her stunt-So she says “time to move on” 🙄 a grand total of 3 vids and normal crap vlogs and cringey challenges with baby prick resumes next upload as normal? She’s lined her pockets nicely this week off the back of mental illness. So Sickening! Karma better do it’s thing soon

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

jellybean98

Trigger Warning - brief mention of suicidal thoughts, please skip this if you're not comfortable reading this x
----
I am actually furious. I'm about 1 minute in to this IGTV and she's effectively said that if Spencer wasn't there she would have done something "bad" which to me sounds like she's insinuating being suicidal. That's not something you can just throw away on the internet. If you're really feeling like that then go to a hospital, I actually feel sick at how much she is pure milking this

• Angry
Reactions: 42

D_Wills

VIP Member
Thoughts on the new vid...

How the fuck have you managed to find a life coach and therapist in the space of 2 weeks? Unless you've gone private because the waiting list would be months on the NHS.

You said all money from last weeks video has been donated already. From watching Joe Wicks I thought you didnt know how much or receive the money till the end of the month?

You can see her new direction is going to be documenting her journey with mental health.

I hate when she says that "if you are feeling bad please know there are people out there feeling worse". How the fuck does that help?? When I was feeling at my lowest I didnt care how anyone else felt!

I thought there was little mention of the bullies and death threats and was more about her mental health. So was all of that a load of shit then?

I'm sure theres more, the girl infuriates me!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Greygardener

Chatty Member
Not sure if this counts as imo doing something but I messaged her on depop and Spenny replied (odd that he’s taking over her depop but okay) saying it was him with a kiss 😂😂 can’t imagine grimo being too happy with that
Get fired in, we could do with another storytime. Title may include STORYTIME: Depop SLUT tried to steal my husband while he sells my BRAND NEW CLOTHES as I had a PANIC ATTACK.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

LeilaMayxx

Loads of people are liking my posts from thread 2 haha...think some ex huns are making their way to us 😅

• Heart
  • Haha

proseccolove

VIP Member
How did he spend the afternoon cooking this I’m crying laughing it’s the size of my fist no wonder they’re malnourished
If my boyfriend served me that he would be out the door getting me a McDonald’s drive thru quicker than you can say baby prince

• Haha

Ellie.R_93

VIP Member
New to posting in this thread but been reading since the beginning. Hiya everyone😊

I used to be a hun and really enjoyed watching her videos but I think her content went downhill after she introduced Spencer. I'm not sure what it was but her channel was lively and entertaining and now it just feels forced or it's a joint channel. I get wanting to have him on her channel but I think she should read the room and take her content back to basics or take a break and think of what would be the next step for her channel since she is older now and she could take it in a different direction.

I do think influencers or anyone for that matter shouldn't expect everything to be positive, because life is not like that and if everyone was just complementing eachother and wasn't allowed to criticize or give feedback then we'd have a distorted view of the world, and also thinking we was perfect.

With regards to what's been happening surrounding her mental health I think it would have been better to just do an honest chat, get every thing off her chest address things just explaining how she feels etc, and how she's taking a break, and actually take a break. And then move on.

The lies or inconsistencies in her stories when you guys have pointed them out, or put the stories side by side is not good as it makes you think what part of these story times are true. Especially the one about being in the club with her ex and then the photographer taking a picture. One story was she was on the beach and her parents called the police to find her, as she was in a state, and her phone had died. The police found her and she was taken home. Then the other story was she walked home. Which one is it? That's a big difference in what happened. I was shocked the stories differed that much. Surely you'd remember the police part.

I noticed the 'when I'm older' comment and sometimes when she says it, I forget she's what 27? She said this when she was with Sophia and cinzia, and they are 4/5 years younger than her. I don't know if she says this because she's younger in her head, or she wants to be relatable to her young audience.

I don't know if over the years she's lost herself because she was such a different person when she first started and she was hanging around with Holly and Sarah, and I think personally her channel was better 2017/18 but then after it just changed and I stopped watching her for a while and when I came back I was confused.

In her older videos she would talk like she knew what she was talking about in regards to makeup and actually seemed to educate or help etc, but then it changed to 'I'm not good at makeup' 'I don't know what I'm doing, I'm rubbish' but then she got a collab with makeup revolution and Lottie London so that doesn't really make any sense. I also find it weird how she doesn't promote them any more as to have a collab with a known brand is a huge thing. But also how she doesn't really talk about her lip kits and lashes so why do them if it's not a passion or was it just for doing it's sake?

I am curious as to why all her YouTube friendships ended. Did everyone do her dirty? I think when you are the common denominator in things you do have to look at yourself and think of what you did to contribute to the situation or where you went wrong, self reflection is key, as not everyone in life is out to get you, and you aren't always the victim.

Even her dress sense was better back in the day and hauls too, but now the hauls make you think I wouldn't take fashion advice from you if that makes sense.

I really do hope she gets the help she needs as mental health is soooo important and if she takes a proper break it will really help her find herself again and the spark she feels she has lost.

Sorry for the long post 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Anon879

If she needs money that badly she should just sell her miracle cure that only takes weeks to cure herself of suicidal thoughts, anxiety and depression.

I’ve been struggling with all of the above for 13 years, there’s no limit to what I would pay to be ‘cured’ in a week.

I’m flabbergasted at her behaviour. I knew she was shady, but this is another level. To capitalise on something so deliberating for people is the lowest of low. It’s no different to pretending she has cancer. She, and all her family that have supported and encouraged this, should be ashamed of themselves.

• Heart

Libertine1975

VIP Member
You chose to put your life online and talk about your experiences. When you do that you open yourself up to questions and if you have cosmetic work done people are going to ask about it! Don't lie if you don't want to be called out and don't talk about other people if you don't want people to talk about you.

“I don’t want to live”. All because you were asked a few questions about your lips? Just fuck off 🖕🏼
I wish she and other people would stop talking about suicide about trivial things. Some people have real problems and real mental health issues which they don't exacerbate by putting themselves in the public eye.

Anything suicide related hitting me more this week. Sadly a former work colleague killed himself earlier this week leaving a 9 year old son. Absolutely tragic.

• Sad
  • Heart