Imogenation #7 Hello Hunniez it's me, Mills. I've got to keep lying to pay my bills

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The moment he knew he fucked up

1589917304883.png

In all honesty though I actually liked the wedding video, when it wasn't all close ups of imo. She always said in her past videos that shes always dreamed of her wedding day and the whole getting married. I think she got married just to BE married though, if it wasnt spencer it would've been someone else. He was just the first person who she got with after years of being single and he happily obliged to give up his party days and seeing his family.

• Haha
Reactions: 56
This one is still my fave Spencer glow up 😂

View attachment 133862
He looks about 45 here 🤣

Yeah I wondered I know he didn’t feature a lot but he was always in the background of her vids and was at least spoke about.... yes I did used to watch her but when she got with Spenc the whole dynamic of her channel changed and I unsubed
I’ve unsubbed too. Genuinely concerns me that some people still believe her to be genuine

Reactions: 9

View attachment 133861

In all honesty though I actually liked the wedding video, when it wasn't all close ups of imo. She always said in her past videos that shes always dreamed of her wedding day and the whole getting married. I think she got married just to BE married though, if it wasnt spencer it would've been someone else. He was just the first person who she got with after years of being single and he happily obliged to give up his party days and seeing his family.
He looks like he’s just shat himself 😂😂😂

Or maybe Imo fell over

• Haha
Reactions: 28
why was her vail so close to the front of her head? aren't the meant to be towards the back

Reactions: 6
Never saw pictures of spencer wearing a flatcap before he got with imogen, she absolutely 100% is moulding him. She definitely dresses him.

1589917645261.png

1589917659478.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 133861

Hahahaha dying

Reactions: 3
It is really odd how much he has changed he literally looks like a completely different person 😅

Reactions: 8
Hiya 👋🏼, usually hang out over on the Rebecca lamb thread but flippin heck I’ve missed out with this one. I remember seeing videos from Imo’s wedding on insta and thinking why is a pretty girl marrying a guy who is quite obviously gay. I mean come on, he’s in the closet right? Anyway, now I’m all caught up and sticking around to see if her lips are fake (spoiler alert, they are).

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I'm gonna come off early, honestly having a little breakdown but obviously not gonna go OTT like a certain someone and film themselves have a panic attack.
Goodnight guys 💖

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Spencer was actually quite hot in those throwbacks! Can’t believe that’s the same guy lol

Reactions: 7
I'm gonna come off early, honestly having a little breakdown but obviously not gonna go OTT like a certain someone and film themselves have a panic attack.
Goodnight guys 💖
Hope you’re ok beaut ❤ Message if you ever need to xxx

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.