Imogenation #61 unhinged, unwashed, exploits her kids just for the dosh

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need compensation for having to witness those pictures.

Reactions: 13
Sorry if someone has posted this before

But I have only just come across this picture of Imo natural breastfeeding postpartum mother of two under two and her baby…

Reactions: 29

the fact every video of hers and Spencer’s is now ‘POV’ is so annoying she doesn’t get any trend ever!!!!

whole reel dedicated to drinks in a Spanish supermarket is about as exciting as her content gets. It also has NOTHING to do with her being a mum???

Reactions: 24
. Also, stop shaking the fucking drinks! Someone else might want to buy that you cretin

Reactions: 13
How she brings this man down all of the time all over social media just doesn’t sit right with me. She’s so horrible to him. It’s not a flex to take the piss out of your husband.

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Her latest tiktok…. I just can’t with the woman… seriously… there’s always some kind of drama/sickness when they are away. Wasn’t it Renaelia and Spencer last time?? She really grinds my gears! If you’re “always getting sick” when you’re all inclusive either it’s a YOU problem or don’t go all inclusive?????

Yes to this comment!

Reactions: 28
She’s adamant it was the pineapple, that is 100% what made her sick, she can just tell it’s off. She’s kept a sample of it and you can smell it’s not right from a mile away… YET she couldn’t smell it was off when she was yamming it in her big gob??!!

Reactions: 30
I really hate the "POV a mum flying with 2 babies" as if.....Spencer isn't also there???

She's always acting like she's "doing it alone" when she has all this support around her and NO REAL JOB! Insulting to parents actually doing it singlehandedly.
Maybe she doesn't consider Spencer a person in his own right.. Just an additional in flight carry on bag

Reactions: 17
i stopped listening to the holiday rant about 10 seconds in when she said “they said have a week holiday away from work”….. WHAT WORK DO YOU ACTUALLY DO??? i genuinely can’t believe she thinks what she does day-to-day can be considered as work?! it’s pathetic

Reactions: 25
And she appears to be filming every second of the holiday….. how does that in any way differ to the “work” she does at home???!!

Reactions: 19
Literally EVERY holiday one of them gets sick and there’s always someone that gets ‘food poisoning’ she literally thinks one case of the shits or vomit is food poisoning sometimes on holiday you do just get a dodgy belly! It happens!!!.

so annoying how she was sayinf when she complained about it being food poisoning the hotel said well everyone would have it.. and she then said but NOOOO ONE touched the pineapple. Ok so she was watching everyone in a big all inclusive resort to see if they also had pineapple?

The fact that she has a sample of her shit somewhere in her hotel room makes me what the hell has she put it in???

Reactions: 24