Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed that she's been deleting some of her youtube videos?

• Wow
Reactions: 17
What gets me is how the premise of her video appeared to be how she “wasn’t herself” and “couldn’t bring herself to film” whilst the whole time she’s filming and even brought herself to edit that monstrosity! She’s made a mockery out of mental health and anxiety. I’m convinced she has histrionic personality disorder.

Reactions: 26
People have told her it's weird for her to take pictures in front of other people's houses/pointed out that she wouldn't like it if someone did it to her and asked if she has lip fillers. Granted there have been some nasty comments about her looks posted to her instagram but it's nowhere near to the level she is making it out to be. She's claiming in her video that grown men are sending her hate?? I've not even seen a grown man comment on her posts apart from her creepy father.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
'I'm so insecure, I'm stupid, I'm ugly, I'm annoying, everyone hates me' *proceeds to upload the video to thousands of people*..... It just really doesn't make any sense whatsoever
I'm 5 minutes into this video and oh my god it hurts how bad this acting it. "I've lost my spark" - bro, what spark???

People have told her it's weird for her to take pictures in front of other people's houses/pointed out that she wouldn't like it if someone did it to her and asked if she has lip fillers. Granted there have been some nasty comments about her looks posted to her instagram but it's nowhere near to the level she is making it out to be. She's claiming in her video that grown men are sending her hate?? I've not even seen a grown man comment on her posts apart from her creepy father.
ALSO THIS. How does she not find it weird to go for walks by peoples houses and film/take photos in front of them ???

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm 5 minutes into this video and oh my god it hurts how bad this acting it. "I've lost my spark" - bro, what spark???

ALSO THIS. How does she not find it weird to go for walks by peoples houses and film/take photos in front of them ???
When she gets her own house I’m gonna travel to Brighton and set up a tent on her driveway.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
"Turn it off now baby please" WHAT?? You just admitted that you put the camera on purely to film a "panic attack". Just shut the duck up. Honestly, I'm sorry but as someone who actually suffers from the things she is pretending to suffer from it does my head in

Reactions: 27
I think she probably thinks she’s helping others by posting about her panic attacks, but that is literally THE most unhelpful thing ever IMO 🙄🙄 probably sounds harsh but I don’t really have any desire to see people’s panic attacks/anxiety on the internet? I experience enough of both myself without people online jumping on the bandwagon. We KNOW what panic attacks look like, we don’t need to see it and much less when you’re anxious about situations you created by putting yourself out there 🙄🤬 I am on one tonight sorry guys 😂😂

Reactions: 13
I've also just had a read through the comments and there are huns who are actually serious about contacting the police and asking people to gather evidence, what a colossal waste of police time if they follow through with that.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
1589670916959.png

I opened a few videos in tabs before so they would buffer and I was going to go back to watch them and this was on 2 of them, I can't even remember what ones now but they were her very early videos.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
When she gets her own house I’m gonna travel to Brighton and set up a tent on her driveway.
Just cackled at this and woke my boyfriend up 😳😳😳

I've also just had a read through the comments and there are huns who are actually serious about contacting the police and asking people to gather evidence, what a colossal waste of police time if they follow through with that.
Is this illegal? 🤔

Reactions: 6
If I wanted to see a bloody panic attack, I would look in the mirror when having one, I don’t understand what she gained from posting panic attacks? I know from experience the last thing I want to do when I have a panic attack, is pick up a camera and say “hi hunny buns I’m having a panic attack wanna see? Xxxxxxx” she needs HELP

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.