Imogenation #6 contradictions & story times full of fiction. husband spenny lacks the diction!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many influencers are siding with her on social media saying this site should be taken down and we're all "scum of the Earth" :rolleyes:.

I don't see how this website is any different to the comments section below online news articles or Facebook.
I don’t see how it’s different to the gossiping we all do in real life, unlike us they’ve put their lives in the public domain for monetary gain so they will be discussed in the public domain.

Influencers are also the most childish, unprofessional, bitchy humans to walk the planet, constantly spreading rumours and indirecting eachother. They’re allowed to gossip about eachother, but we aren’t?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just looked at the YouTube comments and oh my god all these people commenting are pissing me off. Why are they acting like absolute bleeping angels??? As if they’ve never said a bad word about someone in their life, never sat and had a gossip about someone. Come off it.
All they can think of is to say grow up 🤣🤣🤣 I’m not the one idolising a fake, lying twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I just looked at the YouTube comments and oh my god all these people commenting are pissing me off. Why are they acting like absolute bleeping angels??? As if they’ve never said a bad word about someone in their life, never sat and had a gossip about someone. Come off it.
All they can think of is to say grow up 🤣🤣🤣 I’m not the one idolising a fake, lying twit.
I’m sure they’d have some nasty words to say about us though eh? 🙄

Reactions: 10
Movie critics
Tv critics
Food critics
YouTube/ Instagram critics

We are basically the Gordon Ramsey’s of influencers 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I have this feeling that imo and spenny have fell out yano, they’re both eerily quiet about each other today. Usually they thrive off backing each other up with Spencer’s deafness article and Imogen’s vid, very strange would love to be a fly on the wall in that flat today

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s clearly put red makeup under her eyes for effect. And the panic attack?! I’ve suffered with real panic attacks and you actually feel like you’re having a heart attack and dying, it’s such an intense/crazy/terrifying feeling that is so difficult to explain and catches you completely by surprise. You don’t even realise it’s a panic attack if you aren’t used to them, you genuinely think you’re dying! I’m sorry but she is literally just acting out what she thinks a panic attack is - and there is no way in hell you would be able to set a camera up to film. Absolutely disgusting behaviour

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I just managed to watch a bit more of the latest video, I actually cannot believe this woman.

So many times she mentions her anxiety has made her stomach condition worse, she’s acting as if someone has announced some terrible news to her or something dreadful has happened. All that’s happened is she VOLUNTARILY went onto a forum and read opinions she didn’t like about herself. All of this was brought on by herself! No one trolled her or said anything directly to her, she came LOOKING for this!

Imo, we are all entitled to our opinions whether you like it or not. The truth is you’ve been outed as a liar and a fake and you can’t handle it.

Reactions: 19
Imogen has portrayed this innocent and sweet girl next door and this facade that it's now back firing. I've always said that girl who keep saying they are these nice girls who would hurt a fly are usually the worst ones..

Does anyone remember the video she sid with that young girl who lost her dad? I thought it was disgusting that she befriended her for views and to persuade her 'huns' that she is this sweet and innocent 'gal'. How TF does a girl her age get away with acting like a 5 yr old?

Reactions: 15
I have this feeling that imo and spenny have fell out yano, they’re both eerily quiet about each other today. Usually they thrive off backing each other up with Spencer’s deafness article and Imogen’s vid, very strange would love to be a fly on the wall in that flat today
Yeah that is weird now I think about it! Neither of them have mentioned each other or promoted the article/video with a sickly sweet message. Sure now we’ve put this here we will be treated to it tomorrow.

Reactions: 14
Same, reckon he went out for a run to get away from the rows whilst she set the camera up and stood at the window ready for the bedroom panic attack, the lounge performance she keeps looking back at the door waiting for him to come in...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I have to admit that as a part of my nursing degree / course we’re currently on the topic of psychiatry /
Mentally ill, bi-polar, depressions, and everything within that topic and therefore watching her post such content makes me very sad and worried about her mental state. It may or may not be for attention that she’s posting those type video, but doing so really shows a person who’s not well. No-one well and in their right state of mind would post such odd/ self deprecating videos. I really hope for her own sake that someone (why aren’t her parents intervening) closes down her YouTube and Instagram and takes her to get professional help. She needs to come off the online world and get a grip on what’s important in life! She’s OBSESSED over her online commenters and it’s worrying tbh!
Even if the videos are fake and she’s not having panic attacks - and lets say she’s pretending ; that in itself is worrying behaviour and she needs to just stop and find another way in life 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Long time lurker here!
I used to really enjoy her videos but then I started to find them boring and she always seemed over the top and so fake.
I haven't fully watched her last video, I've just skipped through it and read what you guys have put on here. I honestly can't believe she thinks that video is ok to put up!

Reactions: 8
what has happened to society when people can’t even deal with a few negative comments? Like I just don’t get it. No one seems to have any resilience these days. Yes you could say it’s relentless and you can’t escape it these days because of social media but it’s something more That I can’t quite put my finger on...it’s a lack of emotional intelligence and the ability to bounce back from a negative comment that’s probably not even ‘negative’, I mean saying her boyfriend is a bit weird is hardly a cause to break down. Sorry but no ones THAT devastated they put it on YouTube. It seems some humans have evolved to a higher level of narcissism and live in a complete bubble. Maybe it is social media’s fault but I think it’s more. Bit like the Clemmie Hooper stuff on here, when I read about that in the news, it disturbed me a lot. I don’t know what’s happening to society these days ☹ It’s not even just ‘bullying’ on social media, just in general young people don’t seem to have any resilience to anything mildly negative. I don’t understand it and how it’s happened. 🧐 and of course I’m not saying young people don’t have it hard, Christ I’m young and it is bleeping hard in some respects, but like every generation we all have our generational challenges, it’s just the way life works. It all boils down to free speech. As far as I’m concerned tattle is an example of free speech, half the stuff on here isn’t even overly negative?! As far as I’m concerned, if you don’t want to be dragged over hot coals on tattle, be a decent human and for fucks sake grow some balls over a few comments 🙄 sorry if this doesn’t make sense lol I know what I want to say but I think I’m rambling 😅 probably because I don’t bleeping understand what the fucks happened to young people these days 🙄 feel free to disagree just my opinion 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can just imagine spencer waiting outside the door for his cue to make his entrance in act 4 scene 2 "anxiety attack" 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
I think personally if you can’t handle hate then don’t be a youtuber! You know it’s coming and you’re going to get it! Why bother making fake anxiety attacks and actually videoing them

Reactions: 22
This person came up on my suggested videos today.. I watched some of the video in curiosity and then stopped and skipped through some of her other videos. I couldn’t watch anymore. Who watches that absolute tit and drama. You will gain nothing from it no fashion, beauty, food, travel, homeware or any education advice from her videos. Anyone who is deeply depressed and effected by bullying, anxiety or panic attacks would not film themselves and put it on the internet for strangers to see you at your most vulnerable having a panic attack. I’ve suffered panic attacks in the past and during them I’ve been petrified, I could never think during them dark times of videoing myself! She is a drama , attention seeking girl who needs medical help but she will continue as she’s gained nearly half a million views on said video. I’ve blocked her on YouTube so I never have to view another video on my feed!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I can just imagine spencer waiting outside the door for his que to make his entrance in in act 4 scene 2 "anxiety attack" 🙄
She ‘shouted’ in a quiet voice I need water baby and boom he strolls through the door with a water bottle?
Do people not see through this tit? It’s as transparent as a window

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I have to admit that as a part of my nursing degree / course we’re currently on the topic of psychiatry /
Mentally ill, bi-polar, depressions, and everything within that topic and therefore watching her post such content makes me very sad and worried about her mental state. It may or may not be for attention that she’s posting those type video, but doing so really shows a person who’s not well. No-one well and in their right state of mind would post such odd/ self deprecating videos. I really hope for her own sake that someone (why aren’t her parents intervening) closes down her YouTube and Instagram and takes her to get professional help. She needs to come off the online world and get a grip on what’s important in life! She’s OBSESSED over her online commenters and it’s worrying tbh!
Even if the videos are fake and she’s not having panic attacks - and lets say she’s pretending ; that in itself is worrying behaviour and she needs to just stop and find another way in life 🥺
she batshit crazy, she lives in a fantasy world, clearly has an attention seeking disorder as well as an eating disorder, She’s got worse since being with baby prick because she laps up the donuts sympathy and attention but that will just get old, drive him away because really who could cope? I couldn’t have someone Sucking the fun out of my life like that, waking me up at 4am to massage a tit out of them.,... he is starting to look unhealthy too Nd skin funny colour and I reckon it’s the gluten dairy wheat free diet along with the stress making him ill as well... not that he doesn’t deserve to reap what he’s sown, especially if he likes to duck little girls!

Reactions: 22
what has happened to society when people can’t even deal with a few negative comments? Like I just don’t get it. No one seems to have any resilience these days. Yes you could say it’s relentless and you can’t escape it these days because of social media but it’s something more That I can’t quite put my finger on...it’s a lack of emotional intelligence and the ability to bounce back from a negative comment that’s probably not even ‘negative’, I mean saying her boyfriend is a bit weird is hardly a cause to break down. Sorry but no ones THAT devastated they put it on YouTube. It seems some humans have evolved to a higher level of narcissism and live in a complete bubble. Maybe it is social media’s fault but I think it’s more. Bit like the Clemmie Hooper stuff on here, when I read about that in the news, it disturbed me a lot. I don’t know what’s happening to society these days ☹ It’s not even just ‘bullying’ on social media, just in general young people don’t seem to have any resilience to anything mildly negative. I don’t understand it and how it’s happened. 🧐 and of course I’m not saying young people don’t have it hard, Christ I’m young and it is bleeping hard in some respects, but like every generation we all have our generational challenges, it’s just the way life works. It all boils down to free speech. As far as I’m concerned tattle is an example of free speech, half the stuff on here isn’t even overly negative?! As far as I’m concerned, if you don’t want to be dragged over hot coals on tattle, be a decent human and for fucks sake grow some balls over a few comments 🙄 sorry if this doesn’t make sense lol I know what I want to say but I think I’m rambling 😅 probably because I don’t bleeping understand what the fucks happened to young people these days 🙄 feel free to disagree just my opinion 😅
👌🏻
It’s pathetic. She’s been receiving death threats for months she says but only in the last week has she decided they’re bad enough to cause panic attacks. She needs to get the duck off social media and get some help. Pretending to have panic attacks is sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.