Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

azeliamanga

So predictable. We all called it. How painfully boring. No one cares about baby Belle (Disney name guess)

• Haha
Reactions: 11

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
View attachment 2413927

GRWM 9 days PP 🙄🙄 but she’s nearly 3 weeks now so is this real time imo or pre-filmed??? As you seemed to have an issue with mums pre filming no? Also has her hair blow dried and has make up on (minimal but still has it on). Constantly going on about sizing what fits her what doesn’t 🙄

Ben salad is in the background too (shock) god forbid Spencer and imo spend any time alone with their 2 children without any help.

once again ori made a tiny little noise “OHHH she needs feeding! So we need to rush!!” God she is overbearing.
Christ she looks like the babadook in that photo

• Haha

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
The Mitchell’s have been tandem feeding angels and I AM OBSESSED HUNS. WHEN I TELL YOU, BESOTTED HUNS, YOU WOULDN’T BELIEVE IT 😂💖

• Haha

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
View attachment 2368829

her life is so boring she thinks she’s being so qUiRkY answering to the deliveroo guy at the door with her eyebrow tint on?? And felt the need to make a TikTok about it 😑 do you think he really gives a fuck.

I fake tanned Saturday night and ordered a takeaway, answered the door looking like the green goblin. The driver didn’t even look up at me, passed the food and left.

she thinks the world revolves around her seriously 🤣 NO ONE CARES
Attempting to make sheepy Servant jealous again, bit of a toxic relationship they’re in if you ask me 🤔

On a side note what the heck does her average ‘working day’ look like seriously. She does sweet fa. Would love to see her daily schedule/diary the lazy thing.

• Haha

ImaLeoooo

VIP Member
early thread suggestion cos I'm feeling inspired. Grimmo aka Momo, maybe skipped a dose, but she's definitely gross. 😚✌🏼

• Haha

skyeblue50

• Haha

D_Wills

VIP Member
She's probably so desperate for engagement she's told him it's best if only she posts the kids from now on to drive more traffic to her page. Sounds absurd but it's exactly the way she'd think
---
I don't know much about threads but so funny that Wetwipe has more views than Grimmo, especially given she's far more insta followers than him 😂
I dont think that's views, there's no way WetWipe is getting over 19 million views 😂

• Haha

sassybiatch98

The fact she held up ambulance staff to give birth in her bed because they couldn’t be arsed to go to a hospital is infuriating. She knew she was in labour, hence why they started filming- she clearly says contractions were 4/5 mins apart. So she waits until she’s giving birth and calls an ambulance??
Tbt second baby’s comes quick, so maybe she was worried that she’ll have her in the car and wanted to stay at home?
(That’s not me sticking up for her btw🤣)
But that was painfulll to sit and watch through honestly 🤣

spicyhun

She deffo reads these threads - I was catching up on the thread just this morning and saw some confusion about tongue tie or tongue tension with her child, and she’s posted this just now

“when her tongue tie hadn’t been cut” just to clear things up for us all! Lol thanks Imogen

Attachments