Imogenation #54 Adam’s apple poking out, exploiting Ray and Ren for clout!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That swimming story on Instagram. Look how manically she’s looking at Ren, but Ren never looks back at her, instead probably searching for her Dad. Or sausage lips Dad. Or anyone else really.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why’s it always Imogen doing things with Renaelia?! Why not let spencer do the swimming lesson given she always says him and Renaelia love the water.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why’s it always Imogen doing things with Renaelia?! Why not let spencer do the swimming lesson given she always says him and Renaelia love the water.
Because she’s a narcissist and needs to have all the attention. She wants to run the narrative that she does everything when in fact we all know Spencer does. So anything she can get an insta post out of she has to be up in the centre of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Was nice to see Ren’s personality come out a bit more in the latest vlog! I’ve never seen her look so happy. It does make me laugh when Imogen says Ren said this and Ren said that but we never see it on camera… no judging here because I’ve been there, my son just turned 4 and has only just started talking which is very very late (please don’t judge me, it was very hard and I cried all the time 😂)! Think she would come across much more relatable and genuine if she didn’t lie. There’s nothing wrong with a little delay she’ll get there in the end!
My son is 22 months and his nursery have said his speech is about a year behind and I should get a referral from the HV for a speech therapist. Im so grateful they brought it to my attention as I thought he was just being lazy because I taught him sign language so he just uses that to communicate 😂
The thing is Imogen would never get that as Ren doesn’t go to nursery and she seems to hate HV so she’s delaying her child from developing once again!
---
Why is she so manic 😵💫
I would drown myself if I was in the same swimming class as her lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I can only imagine the colour of the water after Imogen got out 🤢
She said they provided towels so I’m sure she left them stained with her grubby fake tan.
And she had to add “she was the youngest there” like she’s so impressive. My nephew and niece both did swimming lessons from about 6/7 months old and some of the other babies were younger. Imogen thinks she’s an incredible mum taking her swimming and unlike anyone else!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
£350 a night to rent and he cried after getting a good review? Yup saw it 🙄 this whole family are a bunch of wet wipes I swear.. I’m pregnant and I don’t cry as much as they do

• Haha
Reactions: 23
£350 a night to rent and he cried after getting a good review? Yup saw it 🙄 this whole family are a bunch of wet wipes I swear.. I’m pregnant and I don’t cry as much as they do
There’s only 3 reviews, one is average, one is good and the other is complaining about the lack of furniture … ??? How can she actually bare to go on and on about him going above and beyond lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ummm do you not know how drive through a work ffs

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
IMG_1594.jpeg

IMG_1595.jpeg

We mention about it being pricey, she makes a story. Someone said her mum hasn’t been to visit in a while and she’s magically coming the weekend. Maybe she should do a video called “letting my trolls control my day” because her content is basically about what we talk about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tons more comments on baby loves video 😂😂 at least we aren't the only ones who think they're tit parents...
Screenshot_20230608-110352_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20230608-214816_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20230608-214826_TikTok.jpg

Screenshot_20230608-214835_TikTok.jpg

---
Ben salad is a kinky witch... Who knew?! 😂😂 Bet you any money he's a swinger too. I could see him on the C4 Swingers documentary
Screenshot_20230608-223314_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Tons more comments on baby loves video 😂😂 at least we aren't the only ones who think they're tit parents...
View attachment 2226992
View attachment 2226995
View attachment 2226998
View attachment 2227001
---
Ben salad is a kinky witch... Who knew?! 😂😂 Bet you any money he's a swinger too. I could see him on the C4 Swingers documentary
View attachment 2227098
Someone on here said their friend stayed in his air bnb and he is a swinger or goes to sex parties! Something along those lines 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
View attachment 2226992
View attachment 2226995
View attachment 2226998
View attachment 2227001
---
View attachment 2227098
Annnnd another bunch of people about to be blocked & deleted in 3..2…1

OMFG those vids of her taking Ren swimming have angered me so much.
WHYYYY can’t she just do something with that that child WITHOUT posting it in social media????
I took 1 vid of my son at his swimming lesson when he went under water for the first time as a memory for myself.
I didn’t ask someone to take a fuckin deranged video of me smiling like an absolutely psycho…
And she’s also openly admitted so many times she doesn’t like the water ???? And said how R loving water is something she’s got from her dad ?? but she STILL HAS to be the one to fuckin take her 😤. She’s such an unbelievably selfish c*nt.

And OF COURSE Ren has to be the youngest there and therefore cannot complete the whole lesson.. 🙄🙄🙄🙄.
I don’t know a single other mum who’s kid (mine started when he was 3 months ffs!) hasn’t been able to take part in a 20/30 min swim lesson without “kicking off”. It’s literally different games and songs.
It’s nothing to do with her being “too young” it’s because you don’t allow or encourage her to focus on anything.. I can just see it now, all the others trying to get on with their lesson and psycho Imo at the side:
“OH SWEET ANGEL I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH SWEET GIRL DO YOU WANT A TOYY? OH WOW CLEVVAHH GIRL UR AMAZINNNGGG..”
just because she’s picked up a fuckin toy 😂😂.
Then she’ll go on about how JUDGED she was.. as a PREGNANT WORKING mum.
But I guarantee if angel bbyyy giiirrrll was trying to do her swimming lesson and another mum was playing with their child on the side it would be a different story!! “Im not judging here and I don’t know her story.. but I would just NEVER ruin another mums magically moment swimming like that… I just wasn’t bought up like that honestly, ask my parents!”

She’s honestly the most ridiculous person I have ever come across she’s so obsessed with creating “special / positive” memories she just lets R do whatever she wants because she cannot handle any type of cry or tantrum.
She’s not done anything to get R prepared for this newborn coming has she 😂. poor fuckin kid man
---
Also her TikTok about Ren wanting to hear her heartbeat and have her bum patted…
IMOGEN REPEAT AFTER ME:

REN 👏 IS 👏 NOT 👏 A 👏 NEWBON.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Ffs of course Ren can last the whole lesson. I’ve been taking my daughter since she was 6 weeks (now 22 months). We’ve always lasted the full 30 mins.

Reactions: 12
What the duck 😂😂😂😂 she sounds possessed and ren looks like she keeps peeping for a glimpse of hope that this surely isn’t her life forever 😭😭 she has to be trolling she can’t be serious this is what she thinks you do to soothe a child 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.