Imogenation #54 Adam’s apple poking out, exploiting Ray and Ren for clout!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She definitely has Munchausens by proxy. You can tell she gets a kick out of Rennie not being well
I don’t think she’d purposely hurt Ren / force her to be ill but she would certainly just out right lie / exaggerate it for attention.
She loooooves the drama / attention / sympathy she gets from it. I know kids pick up everything, especially if they go to nursery, but Ren doesn’t and I don’t think I’ve heard of a toddler getting ill as much as she does.
I think sometimes Ren will have a bit of a runny nose because her stupid parents have let her out without a fuckin coat in cold weather and then Imo will run to insta to tell everyone she has an awful cold / cough / flu 🙄.

Also this whole narrative she’s trying to push about Ren being scared / having trauma about going to the doctors is bollocks too. She’s not very aware of her surrounds yet, I don’t think she’s able to read / know she’s in a doctors office tbh when they’re in the waiting room.. she could be anywhere! It’s not like they’re going back to the same hospital. The only way she’ll know it’s a GP is if Imo / Spencer are like just projecting their anxiety out and she’s picking up on it. I reckon if they just took her some toys to play with and just keep it light and fun she wouldn’t have a clue where she was lmao.

Reactions: 34
Why does she refer to it as the ‘London Hospital’ just say the hospital name? If it was GOSH she would drop that in at every given opportunity. She is such a fantasist none of it probably happened, I don’t remember seeing the receipts of the week long hospital stay?!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why does she refer to it as the ‘London Hospital’ just say the hospital name? If it was GOSH she would drop that in at every given opportunity. She is such a fantasist none of it probably happened, I don’t remember seeing the receipts of the week long hospital stay?!
Yes I’ve thought this, she would be saying it was GOSH if it was. Didn’t they do a video about them sending a load of xmas gifts to the hospital and they must have shown what hospital it was then when she was filming the screen to show how “GENEROUS AND LOVING” they were.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
D321132D-2C43-47FA-9E5D-438A7A921772.jpeg

I wish she’d duck off constantly banging on about “mum guilt”… where was your bleeping mum guilt when you left your child for 5 days which resulted in her eye turning inwards!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
The singing videos are ridiculous Ren is desperate to get away but made to lie on the floor with Imo basically pinning her down, she’s reaching for the phone, shaking her head and not engaging with the singing. For an 19 month old she’s playing with her like she’s 3 months…

Reactions: 14
Why do I get the impression that in the haul video when Spencer doesn’t like an outfit on Imogen that she is getting super defensive but grinning through her teeth tryna hide it 🙄

Reactions: 11
Yes lying on top of your child and putting a camera beside her is a great way to get her to sleep. Now tell me that you’re an amazing mother you crank.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_0976.png

This video made me feel so claustrophobic, like get out of her face woman!!!!

Why is she in rens cot with her laying over her singing loudly in her face???? Ren kept shaking her head saying no and pushing imo away, and Imos like “OK NOT THAT ONE… errrrm Mulannnn??” Erm no just duck off out my face and let me sleep mum 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 40
View attachment 2137125

Why is she in rens cot with her laying over her singing loudly in her face???? Ren kept shaking her head saying no and pushing imo away, and Imos like “OK NOT THAT ONE… errrrm Mulannnn??” Erm no just duck off out my face and let me sleep mum 😒
She is so bleeping overbearing, give ya kid some space you absolute lunatic :rolleyes:
---
Corn on the cob teeth twit like his sister
He unlocks every single ick possible

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Tiktok video saying she's stressed out because she has to give both babies equal attention.. just be grateful you have both babies.
---
She definitely has Munchausens by proxy. You can tell she gets a kick out of Rennie not being well
I agree but I don't know why she gets a kick out of Ren being unwell?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Tiktok video saying she's stressed out because she has to give both babies equal attention.. just be grateful you have both babies.
---

I agree but I don't know why she gets a kick out of Ren being unwell?
Just cos she wants attention & praise for being a mother. She also wants to be thought of as a martyr.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 2137125

Wtf is a Disney mum?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.