Imogenation #53 Impregnated by her uncle who’s dead. No. 17 in queue? Could’ve gone to glasto instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what makes me the most angry when it comes to her talking about ren’s health is that you can tell imo is LOVING that there’s something ‘wrong’ with her!!! she loves having something to drone on about and get sympathy for and it’s beyond sick and twisted!

if her telling thousands of strangers every detail surrounding her child’s health wasn’t bad enough you just know that she’s added bits in or exaggerated certain parts to make it sound worse than it most probably is 😡 she’s so messed up it makes me so angry
Fully agree with this. It’s as though Imogen thrives off the fact Renaelia’s development is somewhat slower than other children in her age group and uses it as some kind of agenda to gain sympathy from impressionable young people. Makes me feel terribly sad for Renaelia. How poisonous can one person be? Utterly horrid 🤯

Reactions: 15
What does a doctors appointment about a cough have to do with ren ‘being under the London hospital till she’s 16’ it had NO relevance to the story. She’s obsessed with her being unwell
It’s just a dramatic way of saying that Ren is being monitored. Although I doubt they are able to see her every time she gets ill or would even waste resources on bringing a child to London each time they get a cold. They probably just do some routine checks - if she’s not lying, which she could be.
I agree that we shouldn’t know. Ren is content to Imogen.

Reactions: 12
It’s just a dramatic way of saying that Ren is being monitored. Although I doubt they are able to see her every time she gets ill or would even waste resources on bringing a child to London each time they get a cold. They probably just do some routine checks - if she’s not lying, which she could be.
Feel I've missed something, did something serious happen to ren??

When I was a teenager I got pneumonia out of the blue and nearly died , from this they found out that I have a weakened immune system. Even though it was severe I was still put under the consultants care at my local hospital, and was asked to inform them if I had any repeated illness or had to go on antibiotics for any reason , I also had yearly checkups. However any normal illness was just reported to my GP. My case was that severe that they wanted to do genetic testing as a family member also had a similar issue. So I can't believe that renalias case was so bad that's she's under a London hospital and not a local one ( presuming GOSH??) and that she has to report ANY illness ?? If she was that poorly to get in the state she was on and the after effects I can't believe it took Imogen that long to take her to the hospital. Or she's just dramatising the truth ?? I know you just want somethings kept private but if she is under GOSH why not highlight all the amazing things they do ?? CC Clarke for example her daughter goldie has just had major spinal surgery and she's using her platform to help others and realise awareness for her daughters condition and the hospital. I don't know why Imogen would do a whole story time and go into detail of her daughters hospital stay ( mind you mainly about how hard she found it😳) and then skirt around the truth on other things ?? WEIRD

Reactions: 8
it was ages ago, she got an infection & her eye turned in before her or Spencer realised. So she had to stay in hosp.
Tbh it doesn’t sound like she’s got any long term issues from it so I wonder if it’s more an open access to the “London hospital” rather than her being under their care.

Reactions: 6
Allegedly… Apparently she was really unwell and they left her like that for 5 days, only went to see someone about it when her eye turned inwards. She said that Ren had some sort of infection of the brain or something along those lines but I’m super dubious personally. Allegedly Ren’s health issue was around the same as Imo’s uncle/godfather/granddad Ray being ill which is also when baby number 2 was conceived 🧐 I know we all grieve and deal with tough times differently but I can’t imagine wanting sex when a dear family member is receiving palliative care and that my child is in hospital in another city but hey, each to their own I guess. She likes to mention that Renaelia is under the care of the “London” hospital, makes it sound serious.

Reactions: 17
When I was a teenager I got pneumonia out of the blue and nearly died , from this they found out that I have a weakened immune system. Even though it was severe I was still put under the consultants care at my local hospital, and was asked to inform them if I had any repeated illness or had to go on antibiotics for any reason , I also had yearly checkups. However any normal illness was just reported to my GP. My case was that severe that they wanted to do genetic testing as a family member also had a similar issue. So I can't believe that renalias case was so bad that's she's under a London hospital and not a local one ( presuming GOSH??) and that she has to report ANY illness ?? If she was that poorly to get in the state she was on and the after effects I can't believe it took Imogen that long to take her to the hospital. Or she's just dramatising the truth ?? I know you just want somethings kept private but if she is under GOSH why not highlight all the amazing things they do ?? CC Clarke for example her daughter goldie has just had major spinal surgery and she's using her platform to help others and realise awareness for her daughters condition and the hospital. I don't know why Imogen would do a whole story time and go into detail of her daughters hospital stay ( mind you mainly about how hard she found it😳) and then skirt around the truth on other things ?? WEIRD
Yeah I just commented above, I reckon they’ve got an open access until she’s 16 in case anything happens again.. not “under the care” of which ever “London hospital” she’s on about 🙄.

• Haha
it was ages ago, she got an infection & her eye turned in before her or Spencer realised. So she had to stay in hosp.
Tbh it doesn’t sound like she’s got any long term issues from it so I wonder if it’s more an open access to the “London hospital” rather than her being under their care.
One of my children was under consultant care for a health issue, when they were discharged the consultant gave me the number of that clinic or whatever the word is and said if the issue changes or worsens don't go back to gp For re referral call us directlt to be booked in. I bet that is what actually happened, that doesn't mean call for every illness. She can't help herself can she

100%! I had cancer during lockdown and while I’m all fine now, I’ll be a Haematology patient for another 3 years. Admittedly, they did tell me to get in touch with them rather than the GP if I’m ever unwell HOWEVER, the nurse mostly tells me to take some OTC drugs for a couple of days 😅 I understand babies’ condition can deteriorate quickly and the alleged infection sounds serious, but I’m sure all she means is that she has the phone number of a nurse working at the “London Hospital” in case they have any queries 🙄 I very much doubt they need to report every cold Ren has until she’s 16!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Exactly! It’s just clickbait!
I suspected that Ren may have had Strep A because it was October when that all kicked off. Ren has an underdeveloped immune system because they rarely leave the house. Most children of Ren’s age go to nursery and mix with other children so they have had every minor infectious disease numerous times!
She could totally have used it as an opportunity to raise awareness of whatever it was. She was quite negative about the treatment though so I doubt she would be flying the flag for GOSH. The NHS doesn’t have the resources to see children when they have a minor illness.
It’s all been about her and how it affected her. She just loves the attention.

Reactions: 11
100%! I had cancer during lockdown and while I’m all fine now, I’ll be a Haematology patient for another 3 years. Admittedly, they did tell me to get in touch with them rather than the GP if I’m ever unwell HOWEVER, the nurse mostly tells me to take some OTC drugs for a couple of days 😅 I understand babies’ condition can deteriorate quickly and the alleged infection sounds serious, but I’m sure all she means is that she has the phone number of a nurse working at the “London Hospital” in case they have any queries 🙄 I very much doubt they need to report every cold Ren has until she’s 16!
Ahh bless you so glad everything is better now ! I have a 2 year old and she can be fine going to bed and wake up with a cold , but also she has had a permanent cough and snotty nose since October and will until the summer, I'm sure they don't need to know about every sniffle only more serious infections ??
---
Yeah I just commented above, I reckon they’ve got an open access until she’s 16 in case anything happens again.. not “under the care” of which ever “London hospital” she’s on about 🙄.
I have now been discharged from my consultant due to my levels being a lot better now , but I can get a referall straight back if I have more than 3 infections needing antibiotics in a year so I'd imagine hers would be similar xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why is ren under the hospital until she’s 16?
I don’t think she is. Lol,
When my baby wasn’t well when he was about 3 months he was in the Peds & they said I had something called open access for a certain amount of time afterwards.. it just means if the SAME thing causes issues / happens again you can contact them directly and not need to go through the whole referral process / wait for hours and hours in a&e.
It doesn’t mean I need to call them everything he gets a cold / a cough 🙄.
Like other people have said she absolutely thrives off her & Ren being “ill” and the amount of sympathy she gets from it.. so she’ll always be as dramatic as possible.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Can you imagine the arrogance to think that an NHS doctor or nurse in a hospital who are overworked chronically, need to know about every illness? I bet she calls up for every loose nappy. Delusional

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Am I the only one who thinks Ren looks just like her? She’s always saying she’s Spencer’s twin even again yesterday I think on her stories but I think she looks like her

Reactions: 1
So she has taken Ren to the consultant and she has a snotty nose! They probably gave her the steroid to stop her fussing and now she’s not even going to give it to Ren!
Someone on Instagram suggested that Ren has hayfever which is plausible. Either that or she is allergic to Grimmo’s sweaty fake tanned boobs. 🤢🤧

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s such a helicopter parent, she will
Never ever allow Ren or cash cow no 2 to be independent. She’s so full of herself that everyone must be depending on her, the singing and acting is dreadful and scary, but she’ll never change.

Sadly in all honestly, there’s not enough for a SS investigation, she’s not being mistreated, she’s fed, clothed and has two parents present that do provide (despite the wrong) entertainment and activities. It would never unless becoming extreme meet the threshold, it would require an extreme incident. Even the eye doesn’t warrant it, medical issues are difficult, they didn’t ‘cause’ it as such, althoug leaving it and they got medical advice. There is no evidence of physical abuse and emotional abuse of a child is almost impossible to prove - especially if that child is attached to the parent.

It will only cost her later in life in MH issues and attachment, I feel awful for Ren, she has not been provided with what the sweet girl deserves and neither with baby 2. It’s cash IMO seeks and validation as a mother, not a genuine connection

• Heart
Reactions: 13
if it is croup they give you the steroid there and then and don’t let you leave straight away? It sounds just like croup aswell Idk why she thinks she knows better than the doctors

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.