Imogenation #53 Impregnated by her uncle who’s dead. No. 17 in queue? Could’ve gone to glasto instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole shoe drama in the recent video. Spencer said so many times “but you tried them on and they fit, and they just fit when you put them on now” and she’s like NO THEY’RE TOO SMALL. I need a 6! I saw the US 6 on the label and thought they were my size. It’s like but he’s saying they fit you? So why does the size matter?
Also why did she need to buy 3 or 4 pairs of ugly plastic Primark shoes that she’ll wear once (with the labels still on) or not at all, for them to end up in landfill. Probably so she could get some attention and tell people ‘I’m 684 weeks pregnant and my back is killing and I’m expanding at the seams but I’m still here at this family party with these heels on!’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Also why did she need to buy 3 or 4 ugly plastic Primark shoes that’ll she’ll wear once (with the labels still on) or not at all, for them to end up in landfill. Probably so she could get some attention and tell people ‘I’m 684 weeks pregnant and my back is killing and I’m expanding at the seams but I’m still here at this family party with these heels on!’
Our self proclaimed sustainable clothing queen, once again contributing to fast fashion and filling landfills with cheap poorly made clothes by children. But it’s ABSOLUTELY FINE! Spencer plants a tree for every tit tracksuit she sells!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also why did she need to buy 3 or 4 pairs of ugly plastic Primark shoes that she’ll wear once (with the labels still on) or not at all, for them to end up in landfill. Probably so she could get some attention and tell people ‘I’m 684 weeks pregnant and my back is killing and I’m expanding at the seams but I’m still here at this family party with these heels on!’
684 weeks pregnant 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Gosh. You can see from that video she didn’t even want to be at the party, or anywhere near Spencer’s family. She actually hates them all. And I bet she was fuming that Spencer stayed at the party & didn’t go crying back to Rennie with her. And also I’m sorry but that child is so slow in development. I have a degree in childcare & child psychology and worked in childcare for years after & have never seen anything like Ren at her age. Which is a shame cause when new baby comes along it’s only going to get worse cause they will have less time for Ren. Look at Ottie compared to Ren. Yes you say we shouldn’t compare but they are the practically the same age

Reactions: 19
Imogenation #54 not complaining just bullshitting/BSing (if tattle won’t allow the first one) 🤭

Reactions: 1
I just watched Zoe’s latest vlog and it’s not just how Ottie acts compared to Ren, it’s how they are with her. Like they see a duck and go “what noise does it make?” And Ottie says “quack”, with Imogen she’s more like “OHH MY GODDDD RENAYYYYLIAH! look! A duck, QUACK QUACK QUACK! How does it go? QUACK! *ren makes a sound* Oh she said QUACK! Clever giiirrrl! Ohmygod! Spence, SPENCE! She’s so lovely! I love you sweetness! Excuse my hair, I LOOK FIT!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
‘No matter how small’ I mean I’m pretty sure generally clinicians safety net and will give you signs to look out for. I hope she’s not one of those constantly down the phone to the doctors demanding an appointment

Reactions: 14
Gosh. You can see from that video she didn’t even want to be at the party, or anywhere near Spencer’s family. She actually hates them all. And I bet she was fuming that Spencer stayed at the party & didn’t go crying back to Rennie with her. And also I’m sorry but that child is so slow in development. I have a degree in childcare & child psychology and worked in childcare for years after & have never seen anything like Ren at her age. Which is a shame cause when new baby comes along it’s only going to get worse cause they will have less time for Ren. Look at Ottie compared to Ren. Yes you say we shouldn’t compare but they are the practically the same age
as much as i dislike imo sometimes kids develop more slowly than others like my my little on who is 18 months and has delayed speech and it breaks my heart when i see negative comments about a Childs development and i can understand that some things imo does as a parent are questionable but it's not rens fault

• Heart
Reactions: 7
as much as i dislike imo sometimes kids develop more slowly than others like my my little on who is 18 months and has delayed speech and it breaks my heart when i see negative comments about a Childs development and i can understand that some things imo does as a parent are questionable but it's not rens fault
Agreed! ❤

Reactions: 2
The thing that gets me about imo is she doesn't help ren at all. They might have been told already she's behind and that poor child's medical history SHOULD be a mystery to us. But every single good parent of a delayed child, including myself, unanimously do things like research ways to help with specific delays, play games, encourage them. All imo is interested in is making out ren is a poor sickly little genius to get more attention for herself. She's got no interest in ren and her development

Reactions: 10
The timing of her recent video saying how she’d never leave her baby etc right after Molly Mae was away on her trip without Bambi screams jealousy!!

Reactions: 13
We’re not criticising Ren. She is an innocent child who has no control over what is happening to her.
I know so many people who have been the victims of emotional neglect as a result of a narcissistic parent and it’s still very much a silent thing that is not spoken about. It’s still very much an accepted form of abuse because it is usually dressed up in a nice house and well dressed children. There seems to be a taboo when it comes to parents accepting responsibility.

Reactions: 22
what makes me the most angry when it comes to her talking about ren’s health is that you can tell imo is LOVING that there’s something ‘wrong’ with her!!! she loves having something to drone on about and get sympathy for and it’s beyond sick and twisted!

if her telling thousands of strangers every detail surrounding her child’s health wasn’t bad enough you just know that she’s added bits in or exaggerated certain parts to make it sound worse than it most probably is 😡 she’s so messed up it makes me so angry

Reactions: 25
what makes me the most angry when it comes to her talking about ren’s health is that you can tell imo is LOVING that there’s something ‘wrong’ with her!!! she loves having something to drone on about and get sympathy for and it’s beyond sick and twisted!

if her telling thousands of strangers every detail surrounding her child’s health wasn’t bad enough you just know that she’s added bits in or exaggerated certain parts to make it sound worse than it most probably is 😡 she’s so messed up it makes me so angry
Yes it’s like she wants to say “she is daddys twin but she’s sick like Mummy was!”

Reactions: 14
What does a doctors appointment about a cough have to do with ren ‘being under the London hospital till she’s 16’ it had NO relevance to the story. She’s obsessed with her being unwell

• Haha
Reactions: 36
The amount she shares about Ren should be illegal. There needstronger child privacy laws when it comes into influencers.
I feel almost awkward for knowing so much about that child’s health???? Imo is a complete stranger to me, I shouldn’t know as much about her child as I do. It’s so bleeping strange.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.