Imogenation #53 Impregnated by her uncle who’s dead. No. 17 in queue? Could’ve gone to glasto instead!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just had a little nose at the hunny store on tiktok shop after seeing the video of her saying how exciting it was that it was finally available to buy on there

what i love about tiktok shop is that it shows you how many things have been bought of each product and guess what she’s sold….. a grand total of 2 lip kits at £8 each… that’s it 🤣🤣🤣 absolutely rolling in it hun x
830F2A06-F0F0-45EC-816E-10C5F6952A64.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
just had a little nose at the hunny store on tiktok shop after seeing the video of her saying how exciting it was that it was finally available to buy on there

what i love about tiktok shop is that it shows you how many things have been bought of each product and guess what she’s sold….. a grand total of 2 lip kits at £8 each… that’s it 🤣🤣🤣 absolutely rolling in it hun x
View attachment 2055198
Is that even one tree combined?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Watching her open her birthday cards is like watching the valentines episode of the inbetweeners when Jay was opening his cards.. because she definitely writes them to herself😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
79D85F56-0980-487A-9FD8-1DDD31F589D1.jpeg

The look Genitalia gives Imo! 😂

Phil Mitchell isn’t an empath because he’s always wanting a fight. So take that Imo.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder if when she goes into labour with the new baby that she’ll start going on about how Ren’s cryiny because she feels the labour pains and is empathising with her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
And the neighbour looked outside and saw a moon and knew she’d had the baby or whatever tit she spouted last time lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder if when she goes into labour with the new baby that she’ll start going on about how Ren’s cryiny because she feels the labour pains and is empathising with her 😂
Ren will magically say her first sentence and tell her that she gives permission for her to go into labour, that she is ready to welcome her sister. She is such a CLEVER GIRL

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ren will magically say her first sentence and tell her that she gives permission for her to go into labour, that she is ready to welcome her sister. She is such a CLEVER GIRL
Ren the empath will then deliver the baby, knowing the moment immo reaches 10cm, gracefully tugging her sibling out while singing in Italian, a song from the region Spence and immo got married.

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Ren the empath will then deliver the baby, knowing the moment immo reaches 10cm, gracefully tugging her sibling out while singing in Italian, a song from the region Spence and immo got married.
And it definitely happened "ask my mum" will follow 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Sorry if this has already been said, but it killed me when BenSalad said “more screaming babies!” In his reaction video, he knows it’s about to get much worse :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24
We took my daughter to a private scan with us and she kept calling the baby a pig and snorting 🤣🤣 but also ren stopping crying when she heard the heartbeat no.1 it's a distraction which works with most toddler tantrums and no.2 a heartbeat noise is soothing for babies not just because it's her sibling

• Haha
Reactions: 24
bleeping hell she'll traumatise ren and have her there during the entire thing

Reactions: 13
The TikTok ads are coming in thick and fast huns!!! Must be needing that ££££ after her YouTube views have plummeted and her Instagram engagement is so low

Reactions: 12
How much make up does one person need honestly. She’s got a serious shopping addiction

Reactions: 10
Great to see her products are doing so well on TikTok shop 😂😂 Looks like she’s only sold 2 things so far 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.