Imogenation #44 Old Miss Immy had a nerve, claiming she could teach.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even if he did have autism like everyone has said he is an adult. Just because someone has a certain diagnosis doesn’t mean everyone has to like them. The world doesn’t work like that. He is still an adult and should be treated as equal as everybody else and not get special treatment. If he’s being a twit, he should be told otherwise how will he know / learn?

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Hugo wouldn’t last 5 minutes as cabin crew. Then again it’s Ryan Air 😂 I doubt they’re picky. He’ll follow in his sisters footsteps and claim to be able to fly the plane because he spoke to the pilot on his shift

Reactions: 12
I haven’t followed since the start so literally know nothing about Hugo, I’ve just had a look on imo’s wiki and there’s not much about him on there. Any ideas where I can read more about him? I cba going through 30 odd threads😅 I’m intrigued about these comments he’s made about women🧐

Reactions: 2
Hang on a minute. She's got a brand new pallette out?! Is this not the most underpromoted reveal ever 🤣 . When was the last time she even did a makeup tiktok?!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This photo makes me feel so uncomfortable and sad.. her skin is bright red and her eyes are clearly straining from the sun! She never looks happy..
baffles me that you can clearly see she’s wearing a hat in this but she’s letting her baby be so exposed to the sun

Reactions: 17
baffles me that you can clearly see she’s wearing a hat in this but she’s letting her baby be so exposed to the sun
She uses the excuse of ‘she refuses to wear a hat’ so does every child. She can’t be arsed to keep having to put it back on her when she throws it off and cries. Like when she gives her child food to keep her quiet in the pram. God help when Ren hits the terrible twos. The child will be the size of a house is she appeases her with food to avoid tantrums 😂

Reactions: 20
But she just rips it off ANGEL!! She’d have to shove ham and chicken in the poor SWEET SWEET GIRL 😬 gob to get her to wear the hat. She has SPF 50 on though!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
But she just rips it off ANGEL!! She’d have to shove ham and chicken in the poor SWEET SWEET GIRL 😬 gob to get her to wear the hat. She has SPF 50 on though!!
I’m not saying parents have to stop what they are doing due to their child’s mood but the sun is so dangerous and even more so for babies. Ren is sooo fair skinned. If my baby absolutely refused to have a hat on, especially when it’s been so hot and sunny lately, I would probably avoid taking her out if I couldn’t keep her skin safe or only go out if I needed to regardless of sun screen. That poor baby looks so uncomfortable in the sun.

also the whole giving her food to get her to do stuff..Ren is a big baby and clearly this is why. Fair enough if she was naturally bigger as some babies are and that’s fine but if imo is basically giving her whatever food she can to get her to do even the most basic things, she is setting her up a life time of unhealthy food habits. I can’t believe she said she was 6lb something when born compared to how big she looks now. I only say that as my baby was born around the same time and weighing 6lb 7 and looks no where near the size of Ren now

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Both my boys despised hats as babies and now toddlers still aren't happy about them!! So I bought ones with ties on so I tie it under their chin so they can't take it off. There is a tantrum but it's over quick! Then now they're toddlers, if they dont wear it, we don't go outside! Same applies at nursery!

Reactions: 17
Someone has tagged Imo in the comments. Will she or won’t she reply in her paaseive aggressive ✨ not complaining, just explaining ✨ manner? 🤣

View attachment 1434585
That was me🤣 just think it’s a joke the way she allows people to go around spreading hate on her behalf “sticking up for her” and it’s okay but as soon as one person says anything other than perfection in her comments it’s hate and they must be so unhappy in their life. Surely if you wasn’t everyone to be kind to you you’d want people to be kind to others when it comes to them taking your side. She’s just a stupid self centred bleep x

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.